Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for tomorrow 12:34 - Sep 11 with 3687 viewsdannyblue

I think Warbles will pick:

Lumley
Kakay Dickie Barbet Manning
Cameron Carroll
BOS Amos Chair
Dykes

Kelly Kane Masterson Wallace Ball Thomas Oteh

I would pick:

Dieng (why not?)
Kakay Dickie Barbet Wallace
Ball Carroll
BOS Chair Manning
Dykes

Lumley Kane Cameron Amos Thomas Smyth Ramkilde
Team for tomorrow on 19:15 - Sep 11 with 797 viewsdavman

Team for tomorrow on 14:22 - Sep 11 by daveB

It's a tricky one but think if he gets left out now there is nowhere to go, we have to sell and he's not going to play so puts us in not the best position so personally would start him, if he wants to go he needs to perform to get the move so we all benefit.

Agree it's a tough one, but if Warbs does have the balls to follow through with his (very reasonable) threat (and if he wants to be taken seriously he should do), it might scare Bright into getting his advisers to sign up.

So, if he is left out, that does not mean he won't be signing.

Just wish he'd gone to Bruges as I think he will leave us on an unnecessary sour note...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Team for tomorrow on 19:23 - Sep 11 with 782 viewsBklynRanger

Thinking about it I suppose it would make sense to tell BOS this is his chance to show potential buyers what he can do, smash Forest up, get your move, all fine, and none of that pre-contract shyte it's making my knee throb.

Could be mutually beneficial. The time to leave him out would be as it's winding down towards the window shutting and he's still heeding bad advice.
Team for tomorrow on 20:49 - Sep 11 with 700 viewsbosh67

Looking at the training video on the offish it appears that BOS is very much involved and very much part of it all. Certainly all smiles and not grumping around.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team for tomorrow on 22:42 - Sep 11 with 602 viewsMyke

I expect BOS to start tomorrow based on comments attributed to Warburton on WLS. I think Manning will start too as Warburton really likes him and he suits his attacking philosophy. Would be very surprised if both Ball and Cameron start as we ARE at home. Equally, I don't expect Thomas to start after coming back from injury and certainly not on the left if he does. I believe it will be:
Lumley
Cameron Carroll
BOS Chair
Amos
Dykes
Kelly, Kane, Ball, Masterson, Thomas, Wallace, Smyth,
Team for tomorrow on 22:50 - Sep 11 with 586 viewsHunterhoop

Team for tomorrow on 22:42 - Sep 11 by Myke

I expect BOS to start tomorrow based on comments attributed to Warburton on WLS. I think Manning will start too as Warburton really likes him and he suits his attacking philosophy. Would be very surprised if both Ball and Cameron start as we ARE at home. Equally, I don't expect Thomas to start after coming back from injury and certainly not on the left if he does. I believe it will be:
Lumley
Cameron Carroll
BOS Chair
Amos
Dykes
Kelly, Kane, Ball, Masterson, Thomas, Wallace, Smyth,

This looks pretty likely to me, but I’d expect at least one of Oteh or Shodipo to be on the bench and not 3 defenders.
Team for tomorrow on 23:19 - Sep 11 with 550 viewsLblock

Anyone who doesn’t include Amos is mad

He’s got to start.
Will be our main man this season for absolute sure.

Elsewhere we’re spoilt for choice in terms of clean sheets and bagfuls of goals.
Lovely settled squad and ready to roll... bring it on! Whooo yeah!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024