Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amos: mystery solved 16:23 - Sep 13 with 3360 viewsdublinr

I thought Amos played well yesterday. And I think I know where/what he played. Attacking mid? Defensive mid? Both.

Warburton has him playing a defensive midfield role in an attacking midfield position.

Full of energy, closing down, tackles and blocks, interceptions, winning the ball back and making simple passes. Classic defensive midfield skillset. Not what you'd expect from a number 10, which is where he played.

It could be genius. Certainly worked yesterday.

Amos: mystery solved on 16:26 - Sep 13 with 3344 viewsParkRoyalR

Warbs used Scowen in that position to good effect in a few away games, more so when looking to defend a lead - Chair also plays that role very well.
Amos: mystery solved on 17:00 - Sep 13 with 3219 viewsgolborne

Amos also played further forward in the 3 in the early part of last season at times, as did nakhi when we played both strikers before Ebbs, ilias and bright put their stamp on it with pugh a latter addition
Amos: mystery solved on 17:26 - Sep 13 with 3110 viewsLblock

I think we can agree that we have unearthed the bastard merger of Lother Matthaus, Pirlo and Socrates.

What team in the land won’t be quaking at the sight of Luke, the new LTC and big Geoff running out to face them on a cold Tuesday evening in February?

That six week break and a permanent transfer has click started things for Amos.

Onwards

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Amos: mystery solved on 11:34 - Sep 14 with 2549 viewsNorthernr

Amos: mystery solved on 17:26 - Sep 13 by Lblock

I think we can agree that we have unearthed the bastard merger of Lother Matthaus, Pirlo and Socrates.

What team in the land won’t be quaking at the sight of Luke, the new LTC and big Geoff running out to face them on a cold Tuesday evening in February?

That six week break and a permanent transfer has click started things for Amos.

Onwards

Bit of a fly in the comedy ointment that result wasn't it?
Amos: mystery solved on 13:17 - Sep 14 with 2391 viewsdaveB

When Amos presses as he did on Saturday and wins the ball back quickly he is a really good player to have in the team, he doesn't do that often enough but when he does it's a lot clearer why Warburton is such a fan of his
Amos: mystery solved on 06:59 - Sep 19 with 1920 viewsLblock

Amos: mystery solved on 11:34 - Sep 14 by Northernr

Bit of a fly in the comedy ointment that result wasn't it?

Bit of a single swallow last weeks result / performance wasn’t it?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Amos: mystery solved on 09:43 - Sep 19 with 1769 viewsbosh67

I would imagine that his form will dip until about 2 months before his contract renewal so I'm looking forward to his 3 storming performances towards the end of the 2023 season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024