Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Basically 22:39 - Sep 18 with 1419 viewsBklynRanger

I think there may be an argument for what we might have previously referred to as level head-ed-ness. Something from the 2012 Olympics possibly. Anyway:

Even if I was to assume that Warbs Warburwarb has spent his time wandering round Europe on his share dividends failing in his overclocked giant mind to understand that the only reason most of those well oiled, highly financed, teams clicked like a Swiss watch is because their two centre halfs cost 190m euros a pair...

Point is maybe it's not the time to get into that. We're all locked down to fcuk, nothing's going to change for a while, we have a lot of good young prospects coming through, ok maybe not a lot but some, which is a change.

I do agree that the there is a fundamental problem with how we defend and the way we respond to the idea of defending, but things are not normal these days and reactions should be less than normal.

i.e. Can we calm down a bit?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 22:44]
Basically on 12:49 - Sep 19 with 1236 viewsfrancisbowles

Good post. We are one win, one defeat. We've scored four goals. We have a +1 goal difference.

Not too bad overall, especially as we have lost Eze, who most of us believe was a once in a generation footballer.
Basically on 12:56 - Sep 19 with 1215 viewsdannyblue

Basically...We're not very good. We're not very bad. We'll going on a winning run. We'll go on a losing run. We'll lose maybe a couple more than we win over the season and have a negative goal difference. We'll play some nice stuff at times, and be embarrassed defensively at times, conceding frequently from set pieces. We'll finish 17th. We'll sell another player this transfer window. We'll sign two. BOS will sign a pre-contract in Scotland or somehwere else in the new year. We'll sell our best player next summer. We'll get excited by Bettache or Alfa or Thomas. We'll go again. We'll moan, and we'll support our team, wishing we could go in person more often.
Basically on 12:58 - Sep 19 with 1211 viewsTacticalR

But I thought the whole point of being a football fan was to have manic swings between elation and despair?

Air hostess clique

Basically on 13:08 - Sep 19 with 1174 viewsbosh67

Basically on 12:58 - Sep 19 by TacticalR

But I thought the whole point of being a football fan was to have manic swings between elation and despair?

Agree but would say the life of a QPR fan is despair, despair, despair, elation, despair, despair, elation and then despondent anger. As night follows day and as surprise win follows predictable defeat. Death taxes and QPR doing exactly the opposite of what they should are the only three things we can guarantee in life.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Basically on 13:27 - Sep 19 with 1122 viewsted_hendrix

If I was a Forest fan I'd have shot myself by now, 0-2 down at home and guess who scored Cardiff's goals, yes that's right Moore.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Basically on 14:49 - Sep 19 with 1023 viewsBklynRanger

I mostly remember writing this :) Strange title!

Staring at that kind of bizarre performance after a long hard week really encourages one to rattle through all the beers in the fridge, I find anyway - bit knackered today!
Basically on 14:56 - Sep 19 with 997 viewsqpr_1968

Basically on 12:56 - Sep 19 by dannyblue

Basically...We're not very good. We're not very bad. We'll going on a winning run. We'll go on a losing run. We'll lose maybe a couple more than we win over the season and have a negative goal difference. We'll play some nice stuff at times, and be embarrassed defensively at times, conceding frequently from set pieces. We'll finish 17th. We'll sell another player this transfer window. We'll sign two. BOS will sign a pre-contract in Scotland or somehwere else in the new year. We'll sell our best player next summer. We'll get excited by Bettache or Alfa or Thomas. We'll go again. We'll moan, and we'll support our team, wishing we could go in person more often.

inconsistent i think the word your looking for.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024