Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread 02:55 - Oct 17 with 24644 viewsBoston

Hard one to call, for me anyways. Not sure what sort of team we have here yet, but ever the optimist, one nil to us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 17 with 1148 viewsQPRSteve

No doubt that Amos is man of the match so far. Chair for me either tries too hard or picks the wrong option. Still has much to to learn. I'd prefer him as an impact sub at the moment.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 17 with 1114 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And we're away again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 17 with 1103 viewsrsonist

Low scoring day today so far. Plenty of favourites - Bristol City, Swansea, Norwich, Milwall - all being nuisanced.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 17 with 1093 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS still limping.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 17 with 1087 viewsMalintabuk

Seems Uncle Albert might be making an appearance
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 17 with 1079 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ball doing really well there, wins a free.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1069 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rico takes out BOS. Yellow.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1052 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS played for that. Not a dive, but wise and brave.

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1044 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair's free is poor again, I'm afraid.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1045 viewsDavieQPR

The subs on either side could make a difference today. We need to get them right.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1038 viewsqprd

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 17 by QPRSteve

No doubt that Amos is man of the match so far. Chair for me either tries too hard or picks the wrong option. Still has much to to learn. I'd prefer him as an impact sub at the moment.

I think chair is low on confidence

He is being asked to play more minutes... hes more of a focal point in attack

He’s ultimately a link up player and he’s lost Eze to link up with (with amos, who is my as good in that department)... finally, he’s suffered by having Wallace as his support..: Wallace hasn’t been bad going forward today but he’s limited and it’s affecting him

No defense or excuses for chairs set pieces which have been poor
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 17 with 1022 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 by DavieQPR

The subs on either side could make a difference today. We need to get them right.

Just wondering who would take our set pieces if Chair was subbed.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 17 with 1007 viewsGloucs_R

Chair has been poor again today, about time we gave him a rest I think.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 998 viewsHunterhoop

Another poor set piece from Chair. This has become a theme.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 996 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 17 by qprd

I think chair is low on confidence

He is being asked to play more minutes... hes more of a focal point in attack

He’s ultimately a link up player and he’s lost Eze to link up with (with amos, who is my as good in that department)... finally, he’s suffered by having Wallace as his support..: Wallace hasn’t been bad going forward today but he’s limited and it’s affecting him

No defense or excuses for chairs set pieces which have been poor

He's definitely trying too hard, which can be a sign of low confidence.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 992 viewsMalintabuk

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Just wondering who would take our set pieces if Chair was subbed.

A N Other to be honest Brian
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 17 with 962 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Solanke wins a corner on their right.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 17 with 954 viewsGloucs_R

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 17 by Hunterhoop

Another poor set piece from Chair. This has become a theme.

Not being funny but you would expect any professional footballer to be able to take a set piece wouldn't you

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 17 with 952 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kakay heads clear at the near post.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 17 with 930 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Surridge cross cleared by ? header.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 17 with 890 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Caeron frees Chair, to Bonne, to Chair, Kakay, BOS shoots, side-netting.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 17 with 875 viewsHunterhoop

I just don’t think Chair is a left winger at all. I don’t he’s suited to it or knows how to play it. He is a number 10 and should play in the hole or off a number 9 in the hole.

Argh!!! BOS! C’mon! another great chance.
Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 17 with 876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Poor finish.

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 17 with 867 viewsGloucs_R

We need to take one of these chances before it bites us on the backside

Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 17 with 847 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barbet misses a header, Dickie clears up and gets done by Surridge. Should have been a yellow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024