Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bamford)😳 21:32 - Oct 23 with 1109 viewsPaddyhoops

Bamford has just got his 5th of the season. WTF!!
Bamford)😳 on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 1094 viewsted_hendrix

Hat trick.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bamford)😳 on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 1095 viewsdenhamhoop2

Bam bam is a goal machine Betty must be pleased
Bamford)😳 on 21:37 - Oct 23 with 1082 viewsMrSheen

Apologies queue starts way over there.
Bamford)😳 on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 1058 viewsted_hendrix

Bielsa has stood by Bamford and continually picked him so credit to him and the player. Bamford is a much-maligned player which I never quite understood.

Bamford)😳 on 21:43 - Oct 23 with 1050 viewsbosh67

It's obvious that he just couldn't cut it in the Championship and that he's finally found his level week in week out in the Premiership. Let's hope they stay up or he'll be rubbish again next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bamford)😳 on 21:50 - Oct 23 with 1019 viewsPaddyhoops

Bamford)😳 on 21:41 - Oct 23 by ted_hendrix

Bielsa has stood by Bamford and continually picked him so credit to him and the player. Bamford is a much-maligned player which I never quite understood.

He's proved me wrong. Good luck to him.
Villa we're getting a bit cocky anyway . Needed taking down a peg or two.
Bamford)😳 on 21:53 - Oct 23 with 1009 viewsaston_hoop

I've never rated the bloke, but his second and third were great finishes. Certainly found his level aint he. Glad to see big racist John's lot getting taken down level too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bamford)😳 on 22:14 - Oct 23 with 947 viewscaliforniahoop

Bamford)😳 on 21:53 - Oct 23 by aston_hoop

I've never rated the bloke, but his second and third were great finishes. Certainly found his level aint he. Glad to see big racist John's lot getting taken down level too

Always rated him, when he was bouncing around clubs I always hoped he would end up duwnbthe bush, neat footballer.
Login to get fewer ads

Bamford)😳 on 22:19 - Oct 23 with 940 viewsted_hendrix

Bamford)😳 on 21:50 - Oct 23 by Paddyhoops

He's proved me wrong. Good luck to him.
Villa we're getting a bit cocky anyway . Needed taking down a peg or two.

Yep they needed taking down a peg or two is right.

I have no interest in the Prem and don't watch it at all other than checking out results now and then.

As for Bamford who knows what has happened other than maybe the Leeds coaches have been working hard with him? .

If I'm honest bolox to Leeds-Villa and the rest of them including Birmingham bloody Titty.

Tomorrow we go again.

Bamford)😳 on 08:38 - Oct 24 with 676 viewsdavman

Bamford)😳 on 22:19 - Oct 23 by ted_hendrix

Yep they needed taking down a peg or two is right.

I have no interest in the Prem and don't watch it at all other than checking out results now and then.

As for Bamford who knows what has happened other than maybe the Leeds coaches have been working hard with him? .

If I'm honest bolox to Leeds-Villa and the rest of them including Birmingham bloody Titty.

Tomorrow we go again.

A confidence finisher through and through. He was on a shocking run in front of goal when he got to ours last season and carried that on through that game.

There's always been a player in there who has never got out. Thought he may score a few this year and picked him for my Dream Team from the start. Those 15 points will start my comeback against my boy who is already 50 points up on me after 5 weeks!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bamford)😳 on 08:48 - Oct 24 with 653 viewsMetallica_Hoop

After the game against us I joked with my Arsenal mate as someone posted on here "He must be a QPR fan".

He must be the forward equivalent of a goalkeeper.

Make a brilliant save in the first mins and then nothing goes past you. Let in a soft one and it all goes to shit.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 8:49]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bamford)😳 on 09:03 - Oct 24 with 634 viewsThGrimRanger

when we beat Leeds 1-0 last year incredibly they started with 7 players who also started v Villa last night. Phillips played in that match against us but he didn’t play yesterday because of injury. in other words it could’ve been 8.

our team on the other hand only started with 1 player who is still at QPR - Lumley, who is longer first choice.

take what you will from that but for me it’s testimony to the fact that Bielsa both sticks with players and improves them.

TheGrimRanger

Bamford)😳 on 09:33 - Oct 24 with 600 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bamford)😳 on 09:03 - Oct 24 by ThGrimRanger

when we beat Leeds 1-0 last year incredibly they started with 7 players who also started v Villa last night. Phillips played in that match against us but he didn’t play yesterday because of injury. in other words it could’ve been 8.

our team on the other hand only started with 1 player who is still at QPR - Lumley, who is longer first choice.

take what you will from that but for me it’s testimony to the fact that Bielsa both sticks with players and improves them.

"take what you will from that but for me it’s testimony to the fact that Bielsa both sticks with players and improves them"

He also has a bigger budget with which he can offer better contracts to players.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bamford)😳 on 09:41 - Oct 24 with 589 viewsstevec

Please sir, can we have a Bam Bam ?
Bamford)😳 on 13:00 - Oct 24 with 448 viewsLowerloftLad

pukki started last season on fire aswell

but fair play to bamford he is making a fair few pundits look silly with ther comments so far

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bamford)😳 on 13:07 - Oct 24 with 433 viewsNorthantsHoop

I have always liked Bamford as a player, he tries and with the right encouragement and coaching is able to get goals consistently. Also moved around clubs either by choice or circumstances to get first team starts, which if he had stayed at Chelsea as a youngster, would never have happened.
Bamford)😳 on 13:45 - Oct 24 with 399 viewsTacticalR

Not sure what's happened to him this season, but I was always glad to seem him in the Leeds line-up as he inevitably fluffed his lines against us.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024