Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Joy of Random 09:29 - Nov 1 with 1892 viewsdublinr

I love it when the R's exceed our expectations.

Team playing badly, desperate for a win, come out and put on a show, then throw it away in the most inept way, desolation, then the final twist and massive celebrations. It would have been one of the great days at HQ.

A result to rekindle interest. I feared we were becoming predictably sh1te, but it looks like we're still exasperatingly random. And I'll take that.

Mostly dross, with occasional flashes of pure beauty. That's the team I've followed since 1978. And that's why following them is fun. That's my QPR.

The Joy of Random on 09:34 - Nov 1 with 1875 viewsbosh67

I think Professor Ollie always summed up QPR perfectly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Joy of Random on 17:57 - Nov 1 with 1701 viewsdixiedean

Yes that’s us , that’s why we are Rangers and we love them even though they put us through the emotional wringer. It seems it goes with the territory . We’d hate to be boring !
The Joy of Random on 00:07 - Nov 2 with 1531 viewsCLAREMAN1995

This win will do wonders for the players as well as the fans IMO.Look at the celebrations after the winning goal and final whistle a mixture of pure elation and probably relief .Nothing like snatching victory from the jaws of defeat and yes a draw would have tasted like a bitter defeat.Lets get on a winning streak we normally have a good run pre Christmas
The Joy of Random on 12:40 - Nov 2 with 1450 viewstimcocking

Sometimes football can be dull, but that was flipping brilliant entertainment. Deep joy. This game answered some of XTC's recent existential questions i hope.

Lots of highlights but Dom Ball take a bow you beauty.
The Joy of Random on 12:47 - Nov 2 with 1438 viewsenfieldargh

Look at the ecstatic look on Ilias's face .

I'm still wiping the blood of the celling where I smashed my head in!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Joy of Random on 13:30 - Nov 2 with 1410 viewsjoe90

Dom Balls goal at the end is the reason I support QPR and keep coming back! You know even when results are bad when we do win and win in dramatic style it's all worth it!

Can you imagine how amazing it would have been to be at Loftus Road for that goal! Probably be about 12k, horrible atmosphere at the end when it was 2-2, seats emptying on 90mins, and for those left...wow!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024