Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obsession with subbing Adomah 17:05 - Nov 7 with 7064 viewsDando

Whats all that about? 60 mins maximum each game, then subbed despite being arguably one of our better players and our only threat at times. Really getting on my nerves. Surely cant be about fitness, hes hardly an old man!
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 17:28 - Dec 9 with 1575 viewsLongsufferingR

He has been completely ineffective in his last couple of appearances though after a very promising start for us.
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 19:06 - Dec 9 with 1517 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Does anyone know why he didn’t play for a year? I know age isn’t on his side, but seems like he’d be a handy addition to a lot of squads.
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:09 - Apr 8 with 1344 viewsDando

What does everyone think now?

Still making no sense to me! I read recently he has had 6 starts, 4 assists all season! Crazy that a player comes on and does well nearly every time, yet has had such little game time.

We have done incredibly well in 2021, and im not complaining about that at all, but think its crazy that he hasn't played more games - especially in the first half of the season, and through the period where we struggled and complained we were "leggy".

Quality player, who supports the club, and a very experienced pro. Feel sorry for him, and wonder how much better we might have done earlier in the season if he had more game time. Clearly the best crosser we have
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:14 - Apr 8 with 1330 viewskensalriser

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:31 - Apr 8 with 1296 viewsNorthernr

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 19:06 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Does anyone know why he didn’t play for a year? I know age isn’t on his side, but seems like he’d be a handy addition to a lot of squads.

Standard Forest bomb squad behaviour wasn’t it?
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:36 - Apr 8 with 1282 viewsdaveB

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:09 - Apr 8 by Dando

What does everyone think now?

Still making no sense to me! I read recently he has had 6 starts, 4 assists all season! Crazy that a player comes on and does well nearly every time, yet has had such little game time.

We have done incredibly well in 2021, and im not complaining about that at all, but think its crazy that he hasn't played more games - especially in the first half of the season, and through the period where we struggled and complained we were "leggy".

Quality player, who supports the club, and a very experienced pro. Feel sorry for him, and wonder how much better we might have done earlier in the season if he had more game time. Clearly the best crosser we have

Hard to see where you play him in a 5-3-2 formation. Both wing backs been very good, only other place for him was instead of Chair.

Maybe give him a few starts as a right wing back in the next few weeks if Kane is out of favour now
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:40 - Apr 8 with 1270 viewsDando

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:36 - Apr 8 by daveB

Hard to see where you play him in a 5-3-2 formation. Both wing backs been very good, only other place for him was instead of Chair.

Maybe give him a few starts as a right wing back in the next few weeks if Kane is out of favour now

But we weren't playing this formation when things weren't going well.

I just dont get it really. Seems obvious he wasnt a Warburton signing. He must feel gutted, to finally be signed by the club he loves - only to rot on the bench
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 1260 viewsTheChef

Hi Albert!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1259 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:40 - Apr 8 by Dando

I just dont get it really. Seems obvious he wasnt a Warburton signing. He must feel gutted, to finally be signed by the club he loves - only to rot on the bench

I literally have no evidence for this, but I would imagine it’s something to do with the Sports Science aspect of it, which Warburton swears by.

It’s worked for us so far. No one has really been plagued by niggly injuries. I think he’s handling Adomah just right and I would imagine the assists would dry up if we flogged him to death with 90 minute games twice a week.

I know Forest was tough but in the grand scheme it’s starting to work for us.
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 16:29 - Apr 8 with 1212 viewsDando

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:47 - Apr 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

I literally have no evidence for this, but I would imagine it’s something to do with the Sports Science aspect of it, which Warburton swears by.

It’s worked for us so far. No one has really been plagued by niggly injuries. I think he’s handling Adomah just right and I would imagine the assists would dry up if we flogged him to death with 90 minute games twice a week.

I know Forest was tough but in the grand scheme it’s starting to work for us.

I get that, but we did have a spell of what was it, 10 games without a win or something? Surely in that time, he should have been given more game time - even if he only last an hour or so. Think hes 33 - not exactly old. Cameron 35 years old, has played far more

Im not Adomah by the way
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 16:49 - Apr 8 with 1189 viewsdaveB

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 15:40 - Apr 8 by Dando

When he joined he was struggling for match fitness so was playing an hour from the start or coming off the bench but again hard to know who to drop to get him in when we had Bright playing in his position.

Looked to me that he was brought in to help in the dressing room and add a bit of experience with half an eye on Bright probably leaving so we had a ready made replacement if that happened last minute
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 19:08 - Apr 8 with 1091 viewsLazyFan

Time for a start at RWB with Kakay at CB to support if it does not work.
This allows Field to go back into CM.

If it does not work, move Kakay over and go back to back 4. Or sub him and move Ball (if the others are not available) into defence.

if there is a time to try this, now is that time.

zzzzzzzzzz

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 19:14 - Apr 8 with 1084 viewsbosh67

My concern is that we will let Albert go at the end of the season in favour of youth. But Albert is a huge influence off the field here and in his many cameo appearances has shown that if you want to actually score some goals that he's a very experienced assist provider. Given more chances there would be more and he would find the net more as well. Fans have been saying he's shot and past it but he's super fit and one of the fittest players in the squad, plus he's a super fan. For me he is integral in the growth of this club over the next few years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 20:29 - Apr 8 with 1048 viewsLogman

I don't think we will get shot of him as we gave him a two year contract and he can still do a job next season. As for his game time, I am not 100% sure he has the type of engine that Warburton likes.
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 20:35 - Apr 8 with 1040 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 16:29 - Apr 8 by Dando

I get that, but we did have a spell of what was it, 10 games without a win or something? Surely in that time, he should have been given more game time - even if he only last an hour or so. Think hes 33 - not exactly old. Cameron 35 years old, has played far more

Im not Adomah by the way

Yeah, but you would say that wouldn't you Bert.

Seriously though I don't know. Maybe he's not a great trainer. If our form slips yeah give him a go.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 20:38]
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 08:52 - Apr 9 with 866 viewsE15Hoop

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 20:35 - Apr 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, but you would say that wouldn't you Bert.

Seriously though I don't know. Maybe he's not a great trainer. If our form slips yeah give him a go.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 20:38]

With the news on Charlie's suspension, maybe that opens the door for Uncle Albert now to start tomorrow as an experienced support to Dykes. In other words, you start with the 11 that finished the game against Forest.
Obsession with subbing Adomah on 11:07 - Apr 9 with 793 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Obsession with subbing Adomah on 08:52 - Apr 9 by E15Hoop

With the news on Charlie's suspension, maybe that opens the door for Uncle Albert now to start tomorrow as an experienced support to Dykes. In other words, you start with the 11 that finished the game against Forest.

True.

Our in form goal scoring striker is Dykes now anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024