Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bettache 17:37 - Dec 20 with 4198 viewsknocker

16 times on subs bench this season and not one minute on the pitch. Considering how poor our midfield has been, it beggars belief.
Bettache on 20:21 - Dec 21 with 747 viewsqprd

another case of mismanagement by warbs

we basically only use 3 central midfielders in carroll/cameron/ball.... if one of them gets hurt, we are screwed..... cameron has been playing tuesday/saturday for a few weeks now, which is absolutely ridiculous for a player who is 35 and spent....

warbs shouldve been finding places for bettache to get a few minutes here and there. we will need him this season, and he needs to have enough reps/minute for him to be useful when hes brought on

i mean, why not throw him the final 10 mins at huddersfield just to get him some game time?
Bettache on 00:44 - Dec 22 with 624 viewstimcocking

If that's correct, it's very poor. Almost seems gratuitously cruel.

My God he must be crap! Ahem, joke.
Bettache on 07:52 - Dec 22 with 597 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bettache on 19:13 - Dec 21 by swisscottage

Do we have to option of recalling Shodipo in January.

If BOS is off I'd have thought it would open up for him, but again he looks another of these head town players that ultimately don't provide the crosses we're in dire need of.

We do.

If he could just put that cross in for Sylla at Fulham occasionally it would be a step up from what we have.
Bettache on 07:55 - Dec 22 with 595 viewsGloucs_R

Bettache on 19:13 - Dec 21 by swisscottage

Do we have to option of recalling Shodipo in January.

If BOS is off I'd have thought it would open up for him, but again he looks another of these head town players that ultimately don't provide the crosses we're in dire need of.

If BOS is going to be replaced by a league one winger then we should prepare to be playing in league one next season.

We desperately need quality.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bettache on 08:09 - Dec 22 with 586 viewsHunterhoop

Bettache on 20:21 - Dec 21 by qprd

another case of mismanagement by warbs

we basically only use 3 central midfielders in carroll/cameron/ball.... if one of them gets hurt, we are screwed..... cameron has been playing tuesday/saturday for a few weeks now, which is absolutely ridiculous for a player who is 35 and spent....

warbs shouldve been finding places for bettache to get a few minutes here and there. we will need him this season, and he needs to have enough reps/minute for him to be useful when hes brought on

i mean, why not throw him the final 10 mins at huddersfield just to get him some game time?

It is also ridiculous because Cameron is terrible. He’s gone at the game. He can’t pass it 10 yards or get within 2 yards of the oppo in open play. He’s a passenger when we’re passing it about.

I know all managers have favourites and fans have scapegoats, but I do not understand what Warburton sees in him.

When did he last have a good game? When did we last think, “Cameron’s controlled the game”. He doesn’t. If we play well, it’s in spite of him. If we control the ball, it’s down to Tom Carroll.

Watching him in the flesh those two games reinforced my view on him. He’s adding very little and his legs have clearly gone.

I’d happily see Bettache given a go.
Bettache on 08:15 - Dec 22 with 584 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bettache on 08:09 - Dec 22 by Hunterhoop

It is also ridiculous because Cameron is terrible. He’s gone at the game. He can’t pass it 10 yards or get within 2 yards of the oppo in open play. He’s a passenger when we’re passing it about.

I know all managers have favourites and fans have scapegoats, but I do not understand what Warburton sees in him.

When did he last have a good game? When did we last think, “Cameron’s controlled the game”. He doesn’t. If we play well, it’s in spite of him. If we control the ball, it’s down to Tom Carroll.

Watching him in the flesh those two games reinforced my view on him. He’s adding very little and his legs have clearly gone.

I’d happily see Bettache given a go.

I don’t disagree at all - think he’s crap. But the PPG with him in the side v without suggested we were a better side with him there. Perhaps just too small a sample size for a robust result.
Bettache on 12:00 - Dec 22 with 537 viewsHunterhoop

Bettache on 08:15 - Dec 22 by Watford_Ranger

I don’t disagree at all - think he’s crap. But the PPG with him in the side v without suggested we were a better side with him there. Perhaps just too small a sample size for a robust result.

He’s played almost every game. And PPG stats without him is a tiny sample size that is irrelevant. More football stats that lack context and our meaningless. Same as those with Barbet. PPG before lockdown looked good for him. Since, must be the worst for the last 18 months as he’s played every game since lockdown.
Bettache on 13:43 - Dec 22 with 509 viewsPinnerPaul

Bettache on 17:38 - Dec 21 by francisbowles

Yes Paul, I was illustrating that he isn't 'pulling up any trees' and seems to suffer numerable injuries. Washington has 6 goals and 1 assist from 16 games for Charlton and has played the full 90 (or very close to it) on 9/10 occasions whereas Smyth has played 90 2/3 times.

Nevertheless, it wouldn't do us any harm to get him and Shodipo back in January, if BOS leaves or for any new incumbent to see in training. They can always go out again after a few weeks if we don't need them.

Yep fair enough.

We all have our opinions and whilst I might not agree with Dave about Manning at least there is evidence to base that opinion on - with the other players mentioned, just seems to me the main criteria for picking them/having them back is that they are not in the team/here at the moment!

Back to PS - can't be agreeing Dave that his lack of development is just down to our two previous managers - if he was any good he would still surely be doing better in League 1 than he has shown so far.

1 manager yes, might be wrong but 5 or 6? - don't think so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024