Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we ?????????????????????? 17:04 - Dec 27 with 3508 viewspeejaybee

https://the72.co.uk/210688/opinion-qpr-should-consider-nigel-pearson-as-warburto

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:05 - Dec 27 with 3503 viewsNorthernr

I believe there's some history between him and Hoos from Leicester. Not sure if that would make it a no go.
Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:14 - Dec 27 with 3424 viewsNortholt_Rs

Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:05 - Dec 27 by Northernr

I believe there's some history between him and Hoos from Leicester. Not sure if that would make it a no go.

Would you take him on Clive? Right now I would....it can’t get any worse can it?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:16 - Dec 27 with 3409 viewsTGRRRSSS

If Hoos thinks it's hard being CEO now, try flogging his Gold tickets for us to labour against MK Dons, Fleetwood Town and Accrington and co next season.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hoos left actually if we do go down.
Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:19 - Dec 27 with 3389 viewsE17hoop

I sort of hope that's the case because his football is pretty dour. Having said that, some of our players need a rocket, especially in how to defend properly.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Should we ?????????????????????? on 12:24 - Dec 28 with 3007 viewsstainrods_elbow

Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:16 - Dec 27 by TGRRRSSS

If Hoos thinks it's hard being CEO now, try flogging his Gold tickets for us to labour against MK Dons, Fleetwood Town and Accrington and co next season.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hoos left actually if we do go down.

What a sad day that would be! The man who truly puts the EFL into Teflon. If he were any more smugly ineliminable, he'd be death or taxes!

Amazing how those posters advocating the removal of the entire Fernandes-Warburton-Ferdinand axis spare not a sliver of thought for the possible culpability of the man who signs off contracts, sets budgets, and clearly has his hands all over manager appointments/sackings to boot (as his frequent press statements on both make clear, and despite him telling us he never interferes in footballing matters).

If one/two/three of the above 'axis of evil' walk or are shown the door and Hoos stays, I hope someone pushes him and his 'business plan' under the club bus, literally or metaphorically.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 12:28]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Should we ?????????????????????? on 12:37 - Dec 28 with 2953 viewsessextaxiboy

He has had Covid bad , not sure if he is fit yet .
Should we ?????????????????????? on 12:45 - Dec 28 with 2927 viewsT_Block

No
Should we ?????????????????????? on 16:57 - Dec 28 with 2754 viewsrsonist

Should also be mentioned Hoos gave him his first job at Southampton before that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/7252338.stm

Bit of a mystery what happened at Leicester. Hoos claimed his departure came out of the blue, but then he's the one that granted them permission for Hull to speak to him:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/mobile/football/teams/l/leicester_city/8776599.stm

Reading between the lines it seems like Hoos got caught between his relationship with Pearson and his role under Mandaric, who was tarting for new owners and inviting glamorous big name Sousa around to watch the play-offs to sweeten the deal. This otoh suggests maybe Mandaric wasn't so involved and it was just something personal between them, but I'm not sure I buy it:

https://theathletic.co.uk/1686933/2020/03/24/unwritten-paulo-sousa-leicester/
Login to get fewer ads

Should we ?????????????????????? on 17:02 - Dec 28 with 2751 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Desperation and a massive contract is a great healer.
Should we ?????????????????????? on 19:16 - Dec 28 with 2614 viewsMatch82

Should we ?????????????????????? on 12:24 - Dec 28 by stainrods_elbow

What a sad day that would be! The man who truly puts the EFL into Teflon. If he were any more smugly ineliminable, he'd be death or taxes!

Amazing how those posters advocating the removal of the entire Fernandes-Warburton-Ferdinand axis spare not a sliver of thought for the possible culpability of the man who signs off contracts, sets budgets, and clearly has his hands all over manager appointments/sackings to boot (as his frequent press statements on both make clear, and despite him telling us he never interferes in footballing matters).

If one/two/three of the above 'axis of evil' walk or are shown the door and Hoos stays, I hope someone pushes him and his 'business plan' under the club bus, literally or metaphorically.

I'm not sure what your personal vendetta is against Hoos. And hoping someone literally pushes him under the club bus is particularly harsh.

As far as I understand his role has been to get the clubs finances in order. If you are suggesting that he hasn't done that then I don't know what to say.
Should we ?????????????????????? on 22:08 - Dec 28 with 2468 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Should we ?????????????????????? on 12:24 - Dec 28 by stainrods_elbow

Wow!

Did he sleep with your wife or something.
If it wasn't for him we'd be much deeper in the $hit imo
Should we ?????????????????????? on 22:20 - Dec 28 with 2428 viewsMyke

If Pearson became manager, only Deing Dickie and Dykes would survive the cull. Everything we have tried to achieve for the past 18 months would become obsolete and dumped
Should we ?????????????????????? on 23:29 - Dec 28 with 2356 viewsVancouverHoop

Pulis has left Wednesday (before his introductory cup of coffee even went cold.) How long before someone decides he'd be just the ticket for us?
Should we ?????????????????????? on 02:32 - Dec 29 with 2276 viewsDavieQPR

Should we ?????????????????????? on 22:20 - Dec 28 by Myke

If Pearson became manager, only Deing Dickie and Dykes would survive the cull. Everything we have tried to achieve for the past 18 months would become obsolete and dumped

Trouble is everything we have tried to achieve for the last 18 months is obviously not working.
Should we ?????????????????????? on 05:45 - Dec 29 with 2202 viewsSirNose

^^
[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 4:41]
Should we ?????????????????????? on 07:20 - Dec 29 with 2133 viewsHooparoo

Pearson is a kunt. No thanks.

1. Slaven Bilic? Knows what he’s doing, proven in the championship and probably owns a house in London so settled family.
2. Steve Gerrard? Not sure whether he’d see us as a logical step up from Bonnie Scotland but has done a great job at Rangers.
3. Wild card appointment - Ange Postecoglou. Has won championships including Japan in his first season in charge. Managed Oz at World Cup 2014 and most of all plays great football, one of the few coaches who has made a success of 3-4-3. Big ego and doesn’t take sh!t from anyone.

I like Warburton but can’t help thinking he’s run out of ideas and probably too nice for the job.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Should we ?????????????????????? on 10:12 - Dec 29 with 2017 viewshantssi

Should we ?????????????????????? on 19:16 - Dec 28 by Match82

I'm not sure what your personal vendetta is against Hoos. And hoping someone literally pushes him under the club bus is particularly harsh.

As far as I understand his role has been to get the clubs finances in order. If you are suggesting that he hasn't done that then I don't know what to say.

This.
Should we ?????????????????????? on 11:00 - Dec 29 with 1925 viewsfrancisbowles

"I hope someone pushes him and his 'business plan' under the club bus, literally"

The only plus I can see in this is that we might not have to listen to your bigoted views anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024