Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's going where tonight? 11:02 - Dec 31 with 4493 viewsHayesender

I'm supposed to be going to the living room, but I might not bother.

Happy new year to you all and your families. Fingers crossed for a better 2021 at some point

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Who's going where tonight? on 21:07 - Dec 31 with 1199 viewsKonk

Plans took a hit when we moved from tier 2 to 3, but fortunately Steve and Linda from the South Bristol & North Somerset Dogging Society have arranged to stream a car sex session via zoom. They’re gonna be rutting in a 2010 Nissan Note parked up on their driveway in Weston-super-mare. Should be about forty of us watching. The plan is for a twin orgasm at midnight, but that’s obviously tricky to get right, timing wise. Best endeavours. I’ll probably just have a few beers and crank one out watching that.

Here’s hoping everyone has a great 2021.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Who's going where tonight? on 21:38 - Dec 31 with 1154 viewsloftus77

A quick Zoom call with a few friends for me.

A very Happy New Year to all the Rfosi.
Who's going where tonight? on 23:32 - Dec 31 with 1083 viewsrrrspricey

Who's going where tonight? on 21:07 - Dec 31 by Konk

Plans took a hit when we moved from tier 2 to 3, but fortunately Steve and Linda from the South Bristol & North Somerset Dogging Society have arranged to stream a car sex session via zoom. They’re gonna be rutting in a 2010 Nissan Note parked up on their driveway in Weston-super-mare. Should be about forty of us watching. The plan is for a twin orgasm at midnight, but that’s obviously tricky to get right, timing wise. Best endeavours. I’ll probably just have a few beers and crank one out watching that.

Here’s hoping everyone has a great 2021.

I'll have some of that me old Fools mucker, covid's totally fcuked up the Royal Tunbridge Wells dogging scene dontcha know.

Zoom sign-in details will be greatly appreciated

Kind regards etc.
Who's going where tonight? on 09:29 - Jan 1 with 1020 viewsKonk

Who's going where tonight? on 23:32 - Dec 31 by rrrspricey

I'll have some of that me old Fools mucker, covid's totally fcuked up the Royal Tunbridge Wells dogging scene dontcha know.

Zoom sign-in details will be greatly appreciated

Kind regards etc.

Sorry, mate, I’ve only just seen your message.

As it is, the whole thing was a bit of a damp squib. Logged-in at 23:30, Steve and Linda are in the Note, their son, Aiden was filming from the driver’s side, which is my favourite viewing position. Thirty seconds later, there’s a lot of shouting going-on off-camera, filming stops, and everyone on the zoom call is left wondering what the Hell’s happened.

Fifteen minutes later, a visibly upset Steve comes back on to explain that the couple who live across the way from them have called the police and demanded that they put their pants back on. Total NIMBYs. The guy in particular sounds like a real piece of work - apparently it all goes back to Steve and Linda objecting to an extension the neighbours wanted to add on to their existing extension. Cops arrived and said that technically, even though the car was parked on private property, they would have to put their pants on.

Linda was in floods of tears upstairs, having been humiliated by the neighbours, but Steve said that if people were still interested, they could go back outside and do some heavy petting in the Note. By this point, there were only six of us left on the call, and the consensus was that the moment had probably passed. Personally, I was feeling very unmotivated at this point, so I signed off and saw the New Year in with my wife and Jules Holland. Such a shame. Rubbish end to a rubbish year.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Who's going where tonight? on 09:59 - Jan 1 with 983 views2Thomas2Bowles

Went to bed around 11 on the instance of the dogs after a video call with my girls.

Then some bastard on the river woke me up with fireworks, I thought they were cancelled.

Some other bastard woke me again at 5.30 with fireworks.

Is it still illegal to get a gun? as a painkiller

Asking for a friend.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Who's going where tonight? on 11:44 - Jan 1 with 915 viewsHayesender

Well the morning after. I drank a case of Buxton IPA 6.8%.

I don't feel very well.

Must be the peanuts.

Who's going where tonight? on 20:59 - Jan 1 with 815 viewsBoston

Who's going where tonight? on 09:29 - Jan 1 by Konk

Sorry, mate, I’ve only just seen your message.

As it is, the whole thing was a bit of a damp squib. Logged-in at 23:30, Steve and Linda are in the Note, their son, Aiden was filming from the driver’s side, which is my favourite viewing position. Thirty seconds later, there’s a lot of shouting going-on off-camera, filming stops, and everyone on the zoom call is left wondering what the Hell’s happened.

Fifteen minutes later, a visibly upset Steve comes back on to explain that the couple who live across the way from them have called the police and demanded that they put their pants back on. Total NIMBYs. The guy in particular sounds like a real piece of work - apparently it all goes back to Steve and Linda objecting to an extension the neighbours wanted to add on to their existing extension. Cops arrived and said that technically, even though the car was parked on private property, they would have to put their pants on.

Linda was in floods of tears upstairs, having been humiliated by the neighbours, but Steve said that if people were still interested, they could go back outside and do some heavy petting in the Note. By this point, there were only six of us left on the call, and the consensus was that the moment had probably passed. Personally, I was feeling very unmotivated at this point, so I signed off and saw the New Year in with my wife and Jules Holland. Such a shame. Rubbish end to a rubbish year.

Well, at least you didn't have to deal with the seven second delay.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who's going where tonight? on 00:11 - Jan 2 with 745 viewsjohncharles

Who's going where tonight? on 11:44 - Jan 1 by Hayesender

Well the morning after. I drank a case of Buxton IPA 6.8%.

I don't feel very well.

Must be the peanuts.

Buxton IPA 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's going where tonight? on 17:30 - Jan 2 with 633 viewsHayesender

Who's going where tonight? on 00:11 - Jan 2 by johncharles

Buxton IPA 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Lovely drop, but I didn't half suffer yesterday

Who's going where tonight? on 18:57 - Jan 2 with 587 viewsNorthernr

Had a fcking lovely time round Kyle Walker’s gaff.
Who's going where tonight? on 20:18 - Jan 2 with 552 viewsHayesender

Who's going where tonight? on 18:57 - Jan 2 by Northernr

Had a fcking lovely time round Kyle Walker’s gaff.

Brasses and Charlie readily available? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024