Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye Bright 11:32 - Jan 1 with 14246 viewsWegerles_Stairs

There's an article on The Athletic all about BOS and how he's a transfer target this window. Rather amusingly it ends with this:

"That last clause was, alas, said more in hope than expectation. By the time QPR get higher than 12th, he will almost certainly be long gone."

I'd bloody hope so - he'll be collecting his pension by then!

https://theathletic.co.uk/2279231/2021/01/01/bright-osayi-samuel-qpr/
Bye bye Bright on 12:41 - Jan 4 with 1299 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Bye bye Bright on 14:11 - Jan 3 by gazza1

How do you know that 'Samuel is handling this really badly'??

What has he done wrong??

Yes, should have put 'wrong' in inverted commas...

I just meant BOS was handling it 'wrong' in that (going by comments on social media) fans have turned against him big time. He seems to have moved form potential club hero to zero.

That said, he probably couldn't give a sh*t about what QPR fans or the club think about him, and is just looking out for his own interests.

Understandable perhaps, but disappointing in my view. The club has brought him on and he and Eze are/were arguably the best players to break through from the development team since Ray Jones.

He's seen how the club allowed Eze to get his transfer, so I find it disappointing that he's not interested in allowing the club, which is skint, to earn a few bob on his move.

Maybe that's just the modern game - 'I'm all right Jack...' (so f*ck everyone else).
Bye bye Bright on 14:29 - Jan 4 with 1073 viewsTheChef

Bye bye Bright on 12:41 - Jan 4 by Ashdown_Ranger

I just meant BOS was handling it 'wrong' in that (going by comments on social media) fans have turned against him big time. He seems to have moved form potential club hero to zero.

That said, he probably couldn't give a sh*t about what QPR fans or the club think about him, and is just looking out for his own interests.

Understandable perhaps, but disappointing in my view. The club has brought him on and he and Eze are/were arguably the best players to break through from the development team since Ray Jones.

He's seen how the club allowed Eze to get his transfer, so I find it disappointing that he's not interested in allowing the club, which is skint, to earn a few bob on his move.

Maybe that's just the modern game - 'I'm all right Jack...' (so f*ck everyone else).

Most likely it's more to do with his agent playing the game as well, I'm sure he wants to maximise his 10%.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bye bye Bright on 16:24 - Jan 4 with 929 viewsdavman

Bye bye Bright on 12:41 - Jan 4 by Ashdown_Ranger

Not the modern game, but modern society...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024