Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten 19:09 - Jan 8 with 8015 viewsdenhamhoop2

Following on from another thread of players who mistakenly others thought had played for us name a few of those who did but you have no memory of them
For me
Gareth Taylor journeyman forward remember him at Man City apparently in 2000 played 6 games and scored a goal nope no memory of this
Graham Benstead Goalie remember him at Brentford didn't know he played for us
Tal Ben Haim Israeli Chelscum centre back played for us in 2013 relegation season
Aaron Brown Bristol City winger
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 15:24 - Jan 15 with 1423 viewsPinnerPaul

Him........you know........whatshisname.......you must remember him.................................
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 16:34 - Jan 15 with 1371 viewsLoneRanger

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 15:22 - Jan 15 by Lancashirehoop

Anyone said Leon Clarke yet?

Great shout - he has the particular distinction of having played for us over two different periods and been thoroughly anonymous
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 16:40 - Jan 15 with 1361 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 16:34 - Jan 15 by LoneRanger

Great shout - he has the particular distinction of having played for us over two different periods and been thoroughly anonymous

Always worth bringing this up. Do I remember rightly that he had a on pitch row with Warnock too?

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 16:57 - Jan 15 with 1345 viewsaston_hoop

Marlon Broomes. Apparently he did.
Frankie 'The Yankee' Simek
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 16:58]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 17:06 - Jan 15 with 1337 viewsmarkqpr

Tamás Priskin

Adam Czerkas
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 17:14 - Jan 15 with 1330 viewsdanehoop

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 17:06 - Jan 15 by markqpr

Tamás Priskin

Adam Czerkas

Gary Borrowdale
Armel Tchkounte
Shabazz Baidoo
Ugo Ukah

Never knowingly understood

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:08 - Jan 15 with 1286 viewsdenhamhoop2

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 14:23 - Jan 15 by collegeranger

Danny Murphy

Ah Wee Jimmy Krankie
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:05 - Jan 15 with 1257 viewsR_from_afar

I saw Generoso Rossi play in goal for us in an away game at Cardiff. His long hair was dark and lustrous, but for me, the most memorable thing about him is that Ollie described him as the most unfit player he'd ever worked with.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:37 - Jan 15 with 1229 viewsDorse

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 12:29 - Jan 15 by Bordonranger

Annti heinola?

No, he doesn't count. He's too memorable due to tearing his sack mid game.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:48 - Jan 15 with 1218 viewsloftboy

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:05 - Jan 15 by R_from_afar

I saw Generoso Rossi play in goal for us in an away game at Cardiff. His long hair was dark and lustrous, but for me, the most memorable thing about him is that Ollie described him as the most unfit player he'd ever worked with.

I thought he only played against Forest the day we relegated them?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:57 - Jan 15 with 1203 viewsBordonranger

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:37 - Jan 15 by Dorse

Missed that one who was that against?
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:11 - Jan 15 with 1183 viewsqprxtc

Carl Leaburn

Already mentioned

Ok

That bird that played for us in that thing about the bird that played for a blokes team. She scored at half time. When she came on.

Ah shit I’ll cancel myself.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 20:14]
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:23 - Jan 15 with 1168 viewsjohncharles

Massimo Mauro. Played a couple of friendlies as a trialist. Saw him once at Brentford (I think). Some amazing defence splitting passes unfortunately we had no one on the end of them.

Strong and stable my arse.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 21:05 - Jan 15 with 1130 viewsPBLOCK

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:11 - Jan 15 by qprxtc

Carl Leaburn

Already mentioned

Ok

That bird that played for us in that thing about the bird that played for a blokes team. She scored at half time. When she came on.

Ah shit I’ll cancel myself.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 20:14]

Now works as a security guard on Canary Wharf.

Nice fella
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 22:04 - Jan 15 with 1105 viewsEsox_Lucius

Lee 'Chippy' Charles.

The grass is always greener.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 02:25 - Jan 16 with 1067 viewsdenhamhoop2

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 20:23 - Jan 15 by johncharles

Massimo Mauro. Played a couple of friendlies as a trialist. Saw him once at Brentford (I think). Some amazing defence splitting passes unfortunately we had no one on the end of them.

Made the mistake of trying to cop off with Alan McDonalds missus who then tried to tear his head off at training. Manager chose not to sign him
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:29 - Jan 16 with 1008 viewsR_from_afar

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:48 - Jan 15 by loftboy

I thought he only played against Forest the day we relegated them?

A whopping three appearances for the Rs in total, according to Wikipedia.

You're probably still more likely to have seen a comet than to have caught him in the iconic hoops.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:24 - Jan 16 with 985 viewsEGRanger

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 10:29 - Jan 16 by R_from_afar

A whopping three appearances for the Rs in total, according to Wikipedia.

You're probably still more likely to have seen a comet than to have caught him in the iconic hoops.

Clive Walker
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 11:30 - Jan 16 with 975 viewsEGRanger

Anyone said Tommy Langley
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 15:48 - Jan 16 with 912 viewsMickS

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 19:37 - Jan 15 by Dorse

Now that is rapid.
Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 16:15 - Jan 16 with 899 viewsEsox_Lucius

I had to look up his last name so it should count... Paul Wright.

The grass is always greener.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 16:41 - Jan 16 with 884 viewsqpr_1968

phil nutt.......was a hero for at least a weekend.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Players Who Did Play for QPR that you've Forgotten on 18:45 - Jan 16 with 857 viewslightwaterhoop

Oliver Burgess another young player like Phill Nutt whose career was cut very short
by injury. I think he played against VM in the FA cup but it was in no way his fault.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024