Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS Up Front 09:25 - Jan 10 with 1105 viewsHastings_Hoops

I cannot understand why, after such an improved attacking performance against Norwich with BOS up front we went back to the same old Dykes/Bonne in attack yesterday.

I am still in favour of keeping Warbs, but again, this type of reversion to past failings confuses me.

Would be interesting to see Austin coaching Kelman/Dykes moving forward. Maybe loaning out Bonne.

Would also be good for BOS to get an earful from Austin if he continues to be too selfish with his crosses!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 9:28]
BOS Up Front on 09:57 - Jan 10 with 996 viewsfrancisbowles

Improved attacking performance against Norwich? From memory BOS woke up around the time he equalised and your reference applied for about 15/20 minutes, when the game is stretched and defenders are tiring.
BOS Up Front on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 989 viewsWatford_Ranger

Selfish with crosses?

He put in the cross of the match with his weaker foot.
BOS Up Front on 10:13 - Jan 10 with 951 viewsMole_Senior

Am I right in saying we tried to play a 3-4-3 yesterday? BOS spent most of his time defending the left back position (not a negative as I’m sure he was told to play that role) but for me, if we really wanted to go at Fulham, why not have him right of a front three, Dykes central and Chair to the left?

For me, he is completely wasted out on the left (despite that amazing low cross) or....keep switching flanks every 10-15 minutes like Impey and Sinclair used to do
BOS Up Front on 10:44 - Jan 10 with 891 viewsstevec

Thought BOS should have been playing wing back role for last few months now. The left backs are so bad they’re a handicap, particularly to him. They’re not capable of backing him up, he’s got an engine on him and he’ll find more space playing that role.

Reckon the Bonne Dykes combo in an FA Cup game their last throw of that particular dice, you’ve had half a season this is your last chance sort of thing. Naturally they fcked it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024