Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clean Sheets 21:00 - Jan 20 with 1429 viewsted_hendrix

What's that all about?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Clean Sheets on 21:01 - Jan 20 with 1419 viewsGloucs_R

15+ years of marriage....?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Clean Sheets on 21:04 - Jan 20 with 1384 viewsQPRSteve

Either that or you need to contact Numan.
Clean Sheets on 21:10 - Jan 20 with 1299 viewsBklynRanger

Some form wizardry no doubt about it.

Bollocks to a midfielder (though we fcuking do need one) - close the window before we lose Seny.
Clean Sheets on 21:13 - Jan 20 with 1267 viewsted_hendrix

Clean Sheets on 21:10 - Jan 20 by BklynRanger

Some form wizardry no doubt about it.

Bollocks to a midfielder (though we fcuking do need one) - close the window before we lose Seny.

Good point about our GK there mate, gawd I'd hate to lose him by the end of January I'd go bloody apeshit.

Could end up being our POTY at this rate.

Clean Sheets on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 1233 viewsextratimeR

Yes, he is turning in one good performance after another, him and Dickie have great understanding, two Gems!
Clean Sheets on 21:19 - Jan 20 with 1195 viewsMalintabuk

Clean Sheets on 21:13 - Jan 20 by ted_hendrix

Good point about our GK there mate, gawd I'd hate to lose him by the end of January I'd go bloody apeshit.

That is a great shout Ted can't see other than Dickie anyone close to challenging him.
Can't see him going this window unless there is silly money offered and luckily most premium clubs have good keepers in strength.... but if he keeps improving he could be our next money maker for the club
Clean Sheets on 21:31 - Jan 20 with 1103 views100percent

Clean Sheets on 21:13 - Jan 20 by ted_hendrix

Who'd have thunk it eh Ted...??? bloody enjoyed watching that... that backline looked half decent, but Seny is amazing..... Charlie seems to added an urgency and some passion to the whole side.... excellent.
Clean Sheets on 21:34 - Jan 20 with 1080 viewsBerkoRanger

Didn't I read somewhere that Yaya Toure is training / doing his coaching badges with us. Coincidence?
Login to get fewer ads

Clean Sheets on 21:37 - Jan 20 with 1052 viewsnix

Clean Sheets on 21:19 - Jan 20 by Malintabuk

That is a great shout Ted can't see other than Dickie anyone close to challenging him.
Can't see him going this window unless there is silly money offered and luckily most premium clubs have good keepers in strength.... but if he keeps improving he could be our next money maker for the club

As I said on another thread it would have to be really silly money. He's kept us in so many games and been incredibly influential. It took us years to replace Smithies, so it would be a mistake to let him go for less than £8-10 million.
Clean Sheets on 21:39 - Jan 20 with 1040 viewsted_hendrix

Clean Sheets on 21:31 - Jan 20 by 100percent

Who'd have thunk it eh Ted...??? bloody enjoyed watching that... that backline looked half decent, but Seny is amazing..... Charlie seems to added an urgency and some passion to the whole side.... excellent.

Chuffed to bits tonight, almost ashamed to say I would have taken a 0-0 before kick off (my bad).
QPR are famous in my book for goal keepers over the years and we've got another good one now.

He'll breed a bit of confidence as we go along, I do love clean sheets and good goal keepers.

(wouldn't be surprised if Neil Harris got chopped tomorrow, they are on a bad run)

Clean Sheets on 21:43 - Jan 20 with 1014 views100percent

Clean Sheets on 21:39 - Jan 20 by ted_hendrix

Chuffed to bits tonight, almost ashamed to say I would have taken a 0-0 before kick off (my bad).
QPR are famous in my book for goal keepers over the years and we've got another good one now.

He'll breed a bit of confidence as we go along, I do love clean sheets and good goal keepers.

(wouldn't be surprised if Neil Harris got chopped tomorrow, they are on a bad run)

My cardiff pal was texting during the game - he was at a loss to know why our other goal was disallowed. I think Harris is on thin ice, but pal says he is a Tan yes man....
bizarre because they have some quality across that side, it just isn't working.
Happy days.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024