Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thick , dont give a shyte, or plain ignorant? 11:57 - Jan 28 with 1457 viewsRangersDave

No, this isnt a thread about Chelscum or Wayne Rooney.....

Not sure about you guys, but i am pig sick with the amount of flagrant breaches of the lockdown (read lock downs), by 'famous' people who , in my opinion, think they are above everyone else and give give a flying fcuk.

Latest muppet is Rita Ora, who held a party for 15, blacked out the windows of restaurant so willfully tried to sneak it and the cctv was turned off for the duration.

then 2 weeks ago, a 'celeb' under lockdown on a tropical island was caught trying to sneak out of said island at the airport.

Then, like the rest of them, come out with a B.S. platitude that 'they should have known better', 'have let people down' blah blah blah.......... but seem to get away scott free.

Grrrrrrrrrrr
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 13:08]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Thick , dont give a shyte, or plain ignorant on 12:02 - Jan 28 with 1409 viewsDorse

I think she should receive the ultimate punishment. Maybe some form of spanking is in order. I, for one, feel that it is the least she deserves and I am prepared to administer it. Oh yes.

(Frankly, I'm with you. Her behaviour is appalling but the joke was too tempting to resist RD)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thick , dont give a shyte, or plain ignorant on 12:03 - Jan 28 with 1402 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I can’t help thinking that this was a publicity thing. Conveniently it all came out in the press just before her TV series was about to air. New album imminent no doubt...

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Thick , dont give a shyte, or plain ignorant on 12:05 - Jan 28 with 1389 viewsSplodge

Try having a boss who thinks its all a hoax whilst your wife is working herself into the ground for the NHS!
Thick , dont give a shyte, or plain ignorant on 12:13 - Jan 28 with 1337 viewsDannyPaddox

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024