Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle 22:16 - Feb 1 with 3907 viewsNoDiddley

Why didn’t he run the full length of the pitch waving his shirt in the air🤔
Uncle on 10:03 - Feb 3 with 527 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Uncle on 09:27 - Feb 3 by LazyFan

I noticed two of our older players let us down by contriving to give away a penalty.
Yet two of our other older players scored the goals to get the win.

This to me speaks volumes of who we should keep next season.

Two of those four older players?
Uncle on 10:06 - Feb 3 with 525 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We have been smashing Todd Kane to bits on here this season, I think he deserves some credit for the ball he put in by the way.
Uncle on 10:19 - Feb 3 with 501 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agreed,

Clive made him MOTM and I agree with that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Uncle on 10:21 - Feb 3 with 493 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Uncle on 10:06 - Feb 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

We have been smashing Todd Kane to bits on here this season, I think he deserves some credit for the ball he put in by the way.

I agree he deserves huge credit for his performance on Monday. However his crossing was patchy; indeed the ball in for the second goal wasn't actually that great because it was behind Albert. Uncle's first touch made the cross look better than it was.

There can be no doubting Kane's application and desire, particularly going forward. If he can improve his crossing then he'll win the doubters over.
Uncle on 10:31 - Feb 3 with 471 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Uncle on 10:21 - Feb 3 by Benny_the_Ball

I agree he deserves huge credit for his performance on Monday. However his crossing was patchy; indeed the ball in for the second goal wasn't actually that great because it was behind Albert. Uncle's first touch made the cross look better than it was.

There can be no doubting Kane's application and desire, particularly going forward. If he can improve his crossing then he'll win the doubters over.

Ok, fck him then.
Uncle on 10:40 - Feb 3 with 452 viewsTheChef

Uncle on 10:31 - Feb 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ok, fck him then.

BTB makes fair points and does give him credit for his performance.

I agree he put in a decent shift but the quality of his crossing is still not as good as it could be, especially given how much of the ball he gets.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Uncle on 11:37 - Feb 3 with 409 viewsrobith

That celebration is so fitting to that goal. Ice cold
Uncle on 11:47 - Feb 3 with 383 viewsStanFan

Uncle on 10:40 - Feb 3 by TheChef

BTB makes fair points and does give him credit for his performance.

I agree he put in a decent shift but the quality of his crossing is still not as good as it could be, especially given how much of the ball he gets.

True. But, on the other hand, opponents wouldn't give him so much space if his crossing was brilliant all the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024