Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AA Bants 10:38 - Feb 4 with 5462 viewsstevec

Kid who pulled that video stunt on Chris Whitty.

All power to his Mum though, with possibly the finest riposte of all time ... ' I was so angry with him I've confiscated his Playstation'.

Mandem indeed.
AA Bants on 03:45 - Feb 6 with 1139 viewsCiderwithRsie

AA Bants on 23:10 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Paul Staines is a shit raking propaganda machine and anyone getting riled up by this distraction manoeuvre needs a head wobble.

This attack on a 15 year old, albeit a idiotic one, shouldn’t be winding you up. 100,000 avoidable Covid deaths should.

As soon as I saw the Guido Fawks logo I thought it'd be a waste of my time clicking on it, but if he is having a pop at some stupid kid for stupid negativity that will be rich in irony.
AA Bants on 08:29 - Feb 6 with 1049 viewsstevec

AA Bants on 23:10 - Feb 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Paul Staines is a shit raking propaganda machine and anyone getting riled up by this distraction manoeuvre needs a head wobble.

This attack on a 15 year old, albeit a idiotic one, shouldn’t be winding you up. 100,000 avoidable Covid deaths should.

100,000 avoidable deaths I can agree on, China needs to be held to account on that and the other 2 million around the world.

Assume that’s what you meant?
AA Bants on 09:07 - Feb 6 with 996 viewsGuppy

AA Bants on 15:04 - Feb 4 by izlingtonhoop

Can't quite place which Caribbean island that boy grew up (figuratively speaking) in to have that accent.

Montsertw-t
AA Bants on 09:39 - Feb 6 with 967 viewsHamptonR

AA Bants on 23:55 - Feb 5 by hamptonhillhoop

You wouldn't get that in Hampton Hill

You dissing his postcode?
AA Bants on 10:17 - Feb 6 with 918 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

AA Bants on 08:29 - Feb 6 by stevec

100,000 avoidable deaths I can agree on, China needs to be held to account on that and the other 2 million around the world.

I can feel everyone’s eyes rolling, but how? How do you hold China to account?
AA Bants on 10:29 - Feb 6 with 903 viewscolinallcars

That Chris Witty's a good bloke. 'E ain in a gang or nuffin, 'e just stays 'ome an makes music on 'e's computah.
AA Bants on 10:52 - Feb 6 with 874 viewsdistortR

AA Bants on 10:17 - Feb 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I can feel everyone’s eyes rolling, but how? How do you hold China to account?

we. as consumers, can and need to, not over this particularly, but over so much else. I am trying to buy ethically, but not easy on my budget!
Also Russia, putting the opposition leader in prison. We would never do anything like that. Now, where's Assange, where's the leader of extinction rebellion?
AA Bants on 11:47 - Feb 6 with 824 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

AA Bants on 10:52 - Feb 6 by distortR

we. as consumers, can and need to, not over this particularly, but over so much else. I am trying to buy ethically, but not easy on my budget!
Also Russia, putting the opposition leader in prison. We would never do anything like that. Now, where's Assange, where's the leader of extinction rebellion?

Exactly!

Ranting on a football forum is all well and good, and makes you feel morally superior but bigger questions need to be asked about why our government is simultaneously condemning these states while asking them to build our power stations, communication networks, and consumer goods.

We (and especially Steve C) are just playing lip service to complicated global issues and our relationships with problematic regimes. It's so much more complicated than China bad, Saudi good, Russia bad, Israel good etc.
Login to get fewer ads

AA Bants on 13:00 - Feb 6 with 761 viewsdistortR

AA Bants on 11:47 - Feb 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exactly!

Ranting on a football forum is all well and good, and makes you feel morally superior but bigger questions need to be asked about why our government is simultaneously condemning these states while asking them to build our power stations, communication networks, and consumer goods.

We (and especially Steve C) are just playing lip service to complicated global issues and our relationships with problematic regimes. It's so much more complicated than China bad, Saudi good, Russia bad, Israel good etc.

ah, we can't call out Stevec, my road to hell is paved with good intentions.
AA Bants on 13:35 - Feb 6 with 726 viewsTacticalR

@BazzaInTheLoft 'China bad, Saudi good, Russia bad, Israel good'

As pointed out in a recent book Debunking the Myth of America's Poodle (2020) by Nu'man Abd al-Wahid, Saudi Arabia and Israel are both creations of Britain.

Air hostess clique

AA Bants on 13:57 - Feb 6 with 692 viewsqpr85

AA Bants on 11:47 - Feb 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exactly!

What exactly are you on about fella?

We've cut China off from building our communications networks, we asking the French to build our nuclear power plants and we are now a free trading country that has many different people who we are asking to sell us goods.

Think you need to give your head a wobble
AA Bants on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 632 viewsdistortR

AA Bants on 13:57 - Feb 6 by qpr85

What exactly are you on about fella?

We've cut China off from building our communications networks, we asking the French to build our nuclear power plants and we are now a free trading country that has many different people who we are asking to sell us goods.

Think you need to give your head a wobble

have CGNP actually pulled out of Hinkley?
China National Oil Company is the largest operator in the North Sea
China Huaneng Group is building 'Europe's largest battery storage project' in Wilts
China investment group, basically an arm of the government, owns 10% of Heathrow and 9% of Thames Water.
etc etc
AA Bants on 16:26 - Feb 6 with 589 viewsqpr85

AA Bants on 15:11 - Feb 6 by distortR

have CGNP actually pulled out of Hinkley?
China National Oil Company is the largest operator in the North Sea
China Huaneng Group is building 'Europe's largest battery storage project' in Wilts
China investment group, basically an arm of the government, owns 10% of Heathrow and 9% of Thames Water.
etc etc

I would say so but then again with ccsp having a open deal with EU probably not
Norway is the largest owner of the North Sea oil

China have got fingers in many pies but doesn't actually consider with what Brazin is saying and doesn't confirm it with what you've put.

Ad with everything there is red tape we will have to go through but these deals were done prior to Covid and in time will be stopped.

China are to blame and we are not suckling at the teet of a country that we are bashing. We are stuck with then until serious sanctions are placed on them.
AA Bants on 17:43 - Feb 6 with 524 viewsChrisNW6

AA Bants on 16:26 - Feb 6 by qpr85

I would say so but then again with ccsp having a open deal with EU probably not
Norway is the largest owner of the North Sea oil

China have got fingers in many pies but doesn't actually consider with what Brazin is saying and doesn't confirm it with what you've put.

Ad with everything there is red tape we will have to go through but these deals were done prior to Covid and in time will be stopped.

China are to blame and we are not suckling at the teet of a country that we are bashing. We are stuck with then until serious sanctions are placed on them.

In the meantime.....I wonder if AA Bants is back on his playstation yet?
AA Bants on 18:10 - Feb 6 with 490 viewsPaddyhoops

AA Bants on 08:29 - Feb 6 by stevec

You could stop buying their goods we import from them as a form of protest.
That's one way of holding them to account if you feel they're responsible for this shit show.
Good luck with that because everything we wear down to every pot and pan we use is produced there .
I'm not overly keen on China especially their treatment of uguyher Muslims but to hold them responsible for a worldwide pandemic is stretching it a bit!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024