Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a Pickle 18:10 - Feb 9 with 3225 viewsBoston

...really. Rotherham and Cardiff, two teams which I usually have no particular like or dislike for. But there they are, jostling with us in the ‘nervous zone’ and I suppose it’s better Cardiff get a result just to keep those below us, below us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bit of a Pickle on 17:49 - Feb 10 with 504 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Rotherham is just the kind of game we b*gger up.

Put together a couple of decent results and a degree of complacency seems to creep in.

Rotherham have had some solid results recently, before going down 2-1 at Cardiff last time out. Stuffed Rooney's 'new improved' Derby 3-0, Warnock's Boro by a similar scoreline and beating Preston away.

Going to be a hard gritty match I think...
Bit of a Pickle on 18:02 - Feb 10 with 485 viewsPinnerPaul

Bit of a Pickle on 17:33 - Feb 10 by OldPedro

Let's hope the pitch isn't frozen as temperatures are staying low over the next few days - don't think they have undersoil heating despite if being a newish ground

Fair point but if they played recently?.......
Bit of a Pickle on 18:49 - Feb 10 with 415 viewsderbyhoop

Aerial bombardment on Saturday. Awful to watch but may be effective unless we stand up to the barrage. Our defence had a fir bit of practise against Blackburn.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bit of a Pickle on 11:22 - Feb 11 with 288 viewsfrancisbowles

Dieng, Dickie and Cameron should cope well with the aerial bombardment. Barbet not quite so strong in the air but pretty good. Add in Wallace, Austin, Dykes, Johansen and Ball to defend set pieces and Chair and/or Kane as our out ball.

I'm not expecting an afternoon of sitting back relaxing in the armchair but I never do anyway.

I think, because of the pitch and the way the nearly got something at Loftus Road (Kiyan Prince), they will go long for 90 minutes. We need to battle.
Bit of a Pickle on 13:00 - Feb 11 with 227 viewsNoelmc

WLS saying Dykes only 50-50 for the Rotherham game. Apparently hasn't trained since the Blackburn match following the knock to his head which forced him off. Will miss him defending set pieces on Saturday if he is not fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024