Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strangely addictive 09:55 - Feb 18 with 2039 viewsBklynRanger

Beating them like that. I've woken up this morning feeling like I need another hit.
Strangely addictive on 10:14 - Feb 18 with 1964 viewsted_hendrix

Keep em coming, five wins out of six, only thing I'll admit to is at half time last night I thought we'll never turn this round.
Good-good feeling this morning, I think Brentford went to Middleborough and conceded early and yet won 4-1, then went to the fakes ground and won comfortably so being honest we were playing a good team last night.
Game of two halves and we won the second half, in days gone by we wouldn't have.
All good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Strangely addictive on 10:32 - Feb 18 with 1915 viewsBklynRanger

We were in a tight spot at half time Ted, no doubt about it. That injury time 2-2 always gives me a shred of hope against them though.

A couple of the chances they wasted just stank of small time showboating - one from Jansson when he thought he'd bend it in from an angle, didn't at all, but didn't seem to think it would matter much. Was great to shove it up them for that kind of body language alone.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 10:42]
Strangely addictive on 11:28 - Feb 18 with 1834 viewsPinnerPaul

Strangely addictive on 10:14 - Feb 18 by ted_hendrix

Keep em coming, five wins out of six, only thing I'll admit to is at half time last night I thought we'll never turn this round.
Good-good feeling this morning, I think Brentford went to Middleborough and conceded early and yet won 4-1, then went to the fakes ground and won comfortably so being honest we were playing a good team last night.
Game of two halves and we won the second half, in days gone by we wouldn't have.
All good.

I thought after 60 mins "This is a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat"

Thought they were well in control and would score a 2nd

But then that's why we love the game and the Rs!
Strangely addictive on 12:14 - Feb 18 with 1777 viewsJuzzie

Strangely addictive on 10:32 - Feb 18 by BklynRanger

We were in a tight spot at half time Ted, no doubt about it. That injury time 2-2 always gives me a shred of hope against them though.

A couple of the chances they wasted just stank of small time showboating - one from Jansson when he thought he'd bend it in from an angle, didn't at all, but didn't seem to think it would matter much. Was great to shove it up them for that kind of body language alone.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 10:42]

On that Bees form there were a few comments too about the showboating, they weren't happy.

I try an recall back to 2010/11, did we do the same? I know Adel liked a bit of it but on the whole I seemed to recall we were a solid unit that season, no real fancy-dan's (Adel aside).

They have quality players so why the need to flash it around and all the moaning and diving (Toney etc)? Let your football do the talking, stop all the mouthy and acrobatics stuff, it just makes you look stupid and why people from other clubs make comments about their cocky attitude/approach.
Strangely addictive on 12:23 - Feb 18 with 1742 viewsMick_S

Strangely addictive on 12:14 - Feb 18 by Juzzie

On that Bees form there were a few comments too about the showboating, they weren't happy.

I try an recall back to 2010/11, did we do the same? I know Adel liked a bit of it but on the whole I seemed to recall we were a solid unit that season, no real fancy-dan's (Adel aside).

They have quality players so why the need to flash it around and all the moaning and diving (Toney etc)? Let your football do the talking, stop all the mouthy and acrobatics stuff, it just makes you look stupid and why people from other clubs make comments about their cocky attitude/approach.

I think some of them believe their own publicity, Juzzie.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Strangely addictive on 13:06 - Feb 18 with 1658 viewsTacticalR

Strangely addictive on 12:23 - Feb 18 by Mick_S

I think some of them believe their own publicity, Juzzie.

Trendy Bees.

Air hostess clique

Strangely addictive on 14:26 - Feb 18 with 1512 viewsMatch82

We get to relive it all again when Clive puts up his match report. Assuming it's not just a picture of his arse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024