Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saint RIP 09:28 - Mar 2 with 3588 viewsflynnbo

Saint RIP on 13:10 - Mar 2 with 890 viewsBklynRanger

Saint RIP on 10:38 - Mar 2 by Metallica_Hoop

RIP

I Loved Saint and Greavsie too.

Yeah me too, in fact I can't read Saint's name without hearing Greavsie's voice saying it. RIP.
Saint RIP on 13:37 - Mar 2 with 832 viewsnix

Saint RIP on 13:10 - Mar 2 by BklynRanger

Yeah me too, in fact I can't read Saint's name without hearing Greavsie's voice saying it. RIP.

Yes. And him cracking up at everything Greavsie said, to the point that he sometimes just gave up trying to say something sensible. Makes me smile just to think of it. RIP.
Saint RIP on 13:45 - Mar 2 with 812 viewsSnipper

I loved watching Saint & Greavsie back in the day. I even recorded it if I was going to an away game.

They told it as it was from a fans point of view. God knows what they’d have made of the pigs ear the authorities have made of VAR. Saint was very much the straight guy to Greavsie’s non PC observations, but he’d be roaring with laughter. They knew that everybody at home was laughing too.

Nowadays you have the almost sanitised shite that passes for presenting and punditry. They’re all scared to say something that might upset somebody. We still have Graeme Souness and Roy Keane who tell it how it is.

Rest in Peace Saint.
Saint RIP on 13:55 - Mar 2 with 791 views2Thomas2Bowles

Saint RIP on 13:45 - Mar 2 by Snipper

I loved watching Saint & Greavsie back in the day. I even recorded it if I was going to an away game.

They told it as it was from a fans point of view. God knows what they’d have made of the pigs ear the authorities have made of VAR. Saint was very much the straight guy to Greavsie’s non PC observations, but he’d be roaring with laughter. They knew that everybody at home was laughing too.

Nowadays you have the almost sanitised shite that passes for presenting and punditry. They’re all scared to say something that might upset somebody. We still have Graeme Souness and Roy Keane who tell it how it is.

Rest in Peace Saint.

So true, FF is just boring to scared of upsetting anyone.

Soccer AM is shit. Fecking Soccer FFS
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 13:56]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Saint RIP on 14:53 - Mar 2 with 753 viewsBoston

Saint and Greavsie, footballs Morecombe and Wise.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Saint RIP on 21:08 - Mar 3 with 578 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Saint RIP on 11:13 - Mar 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Just showed the first 10 minutes of that clip to my mate at work who's 36 and doesnt remember it.

Sky eh?

Understandable really as your friend would have been 7 years old when it stopped airing in 1992. Great show.

RIP Saint
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024