Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One 10:44 - Mar 22 with 4073 viewsted_hendrix

Just had a quick look and noticed the demise of Wigan who are now in the relegation zone, WTF happened to that club?
Barton's Gas level with them on goal difference.
Hull will be joining us next season unless they implode.
FWIW I find these leagues much more interesting than Man City's Premiership.

Have a nice day.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

League One on 08:46 - Mar 23 with 829 viewsToast_R

League One on 14:43 - Mar 22 by MelakaRanger

Really pleased for Sutton. My Godfather captained them at a Wembley Final. Many an enjoyable day spent as a boy going to Sutton United matches at Gander Green Lane. He passed years ago but I am sure he would have been immensely proud of the current team

I suspect they might decline promotion due to the substantial costs involved to bring the ground/pitch up to League standards.

They have a good clubhouse there which is fondly known for live music. Seen some great bands there over the years, nice little venue. BoomBoomLive run by Pete Feenstra.

Worth a the ground visit alone.
League One on 08:53 - Mar 23 with 828 viewseastside_r

League One on 14:23 - Mar 22 by CamberleyR

But somewhere without a London post code like Sutton can be classed as London because it's in a London borough?

Who do Sutton Utd. Pay their business rates to. Who would they apply to for planning permission?

Not a part of the world I know well but I suspect the answer to both is London Borough of Sutton. Therefore not in Surrey.
League One on 09:23 - Mar 23 with 790 viewsToast_R

League One on 08:53 - Mar 23 by eastside_r

Who do Sutton Utd. Pay their business rates to. Who would they apply to for planning permission?

Not a part of the world I know well but I suspect the answer to both is London Borough of Sutton. Therefore not in Surrey.

You're factually correct. They cut ties with Surrey in the 60s and are now part of Greater London.

That's right.
League One on 22:27 - Mar 23 with 676 viewsted_hendrix

Not looking good for Barton's Bristol Rovers tonight after losing at home to one of their relegation rivals Swindon 0-1.

No reports that Barton has beaten up his Chairman and his entire playing squad, well not yet anyway.

Gas.

League One on 22:40 - Mar 23 with 659 viewsenfieldargh

League One on 22:27 - Mar 23 by ted_hendrix

Not looking good for Barton's Bristol Rovers tonight after losing at home to one of their relegation rivals Swindon 0-1.

No reports that Barton has beaten up his Chairman and his entire playing squad, well not yet anyway.

Gas.

Is Clint his N0 2?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

League One on 23:10 - Mar 23 with 627 viewsted_hendrix

No I don't think so.

Irene goodnight, Irene goodnight
[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 23:11]

League One on 15:48 - Mar 24 with 516 viewsCamberleyR

League One on 22:40 - Mar 23 by enfieldargh

Is Clint his N0 2?

Yes

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2021/february/club-statement-manager/
[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 15:49]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024