Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Alex Belfield case 16:33 - Mar 28 with 9214 viewsRangersDave

Anyone else been following this chap on You Tube?

Some strange goings on with regards to him being arrested without warrant, home raided, items taken but not returned, front door put in etc

He's blaming the Broken Biscuit Company for colluding with the Notts police force , but the more you watch his videos, the more you either think theres no smoke without fire, or, like me you wonder why the Police would keep harrassing him without any paperwork, charges being proffered and no explanations or reasons for his arrests. (5 in a week is pretty steep i'd have thought).

And apparently when at the police station he's strip searched, then released without as much as a 'by your leave''

Very strange.
Thoughts ?

Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Alex Belfield case on 16:49 - Mar 28 with 9158 viewsBucksRanger

Yes, I cottoned on to his posts about a week ago. I haven't tried to check out his claims about the BBC / Notts police collusion but his videos do appear to point to police harassment.

And for anyone who thinks the police don't harass innocent individuals I'd like to say that the police have entered my property twice without my knowledge (it was around 5am both times and I was asleep) looking for a previous occupant. On both occasions they claimed I had left my door open and they entered to check that everything was OK and then asked about the previous occupant.

I told them I was old but not yet senile and not in the habit of leaving doors open overnight. In the end I upgraded the locks to keep the buggers out. It's not funny having four bulky coppers wandering around downstairs and making enough noise to wake me up. It's bloody unnerving.
The Alex Belfield case on 16:49 - Mar 28 with 9153 viewsLongsufferingR

Never heard of him so just looked him up. Got as far as him describing himself as the Voice Of Reason, then thought, oh dear, what a twit.
The Alex Belfield case on 18:48 - Mar 28 with 8976 viewsRangersDave

The Alex Belfield case on 16:49 - Mar 28 by LongsufferingR

Never heard of him so just looked him up. Got as far as him describing himself as the Voice Of Reason, then thought, oh dear, what a twit.

worth watching his other videos mate, some you will agree with some you wont, but his 'pedigree' is as a press man for the BBC of, apparently, many years.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Alex Belfield case on 19:38 - Mar 28 with 8849 viewsdaveB

I've had the misfortune to see some of his stuff, one of those who believes everything is a conspiracy, everyone is trying to silence him. He was sacked by the BBC for making lewd comments on air and seems more than a little obsessed with Piers Morgan and the BBC. All a little odd.

I find it hard it understand how anyone can take him seriously but it's a mad world
The Alex Belfield case on 20:09 - Mar 28 with 8776 viewsswitchingcode

Yes I’ve been following him of late he’s a bit guido fawkes ish and strange bloke.His latest video of the old Bill smashing his door down and arresting him after hiding their IDs was very worrying and then released after 4 minutes.
The Alex Belfield case on 01:06 - Mar 29 with 8511 viewsLoftgirl

Yes, I discovered him a few weeks back. I watch his videos every day. The problem is, his speaks the truth and authorities and MSM etc. can't handle it. Unfortunately, that appears to include some posters on here.
The Alex Belfield case (n/t) on 02:02 - Mar 29 with 8488 viewshamptonhillhoop

[Post edited 29 Mar 2021 2:03]
The Alex Belfield case on 05:22 - Mar 29 with 8446 viewsnadera78

All the conspiracy theorist whack jobs are going to come out on this thread.
Login to get fewer ads

The Alex Belfield case on 08:05 - Mar 29 with 8326 viewsdistortR

The Alex Belfield case on 05:22 - Mar 29 by nadera78

home at last!

The Alex Belfield case on 09:05 - Mar 29 with 8250 viewshoopsmark

The Alex Belfield case on 05:22 - Mar 29 by nadera78

Did he mention the Bill Gates micro-chip in the Pfizer vaccine yet?
The Alex Belfield case on 09:14 - Mar 29 with 8232 viewsrobith

The Alex Belfield case on 01:06 - Mar 29 by Loftgirl

Yes, I discovered him a few weeks back. I watch his videos every day. The problem is, his speaks the truth and authorities and MSM etc. can't handle it. Unfortunately, that appears to include some posters on here.

So the cops knew internal affairs was setting them up the whole time?

The Alex Belfield case on 12:53 - Mar 31 with 7779 viewsBucksRanger

There's an article about the Belfield case in the Daily Express today.

Broadcaster Alex Belfield arrested FIVE times and strip-searched in ‘BBC witch-hunt’

The Home Secretary has been asked to intervene in an alleged "witch hunt" of a former BBC DJ who has been arrested five times but had no charges brought against him. North West Leicestershire MP Andrew Bridgen has written to Priti Patel raising concerns about the "disproportionate treatment" of Alex Belfield who is now a freelance journalist and leading Youtube broadcaster and commentator.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1417296/bbc-news-alex-belfield-police-sc
The Alex Belfield case on 15:51 - Mar 31 with 7701 viewsRangersDave

Lol, and today he's received an invoice from the police for putting a door in. This being the door they 'put in' to start with. lol

I think he is sometimes a little OTT, but this is getting beyond a joke. The invoice sent to him is by a reputable company too. lol
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 16:08]

The Alex Belfield case on 16:28 - Mar 31 with 7652 viewsdaveB

The Alex Belfield case on 01:06 - Mar 29 by Loftgirl

Is youtube not main stream media anymore?
The Alex Belfield case on 19:13 - Mar 31 with 7558 viewsDiggertheMole

Sadly his raisond'etre is to smear, in the most ridiculous and irresponsible fashion, anyone he considers to be "leftist" or "woke". Even more sadly, his view of the "left" is that it starts with Herman Goering and his mates. His "reason" is the nuttiest conspiracy theories concocted to appeal to those who believe any or all of the following: Laura Ingraham, Kayleigh McEnany, Sidney Powell, Sky News Australia and the whole panoply of those who suck up "fake" news as though it were nectar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024