Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. 20:03 - Apr 3 with 3620 viewsted_hendrix

Kevin Gallen @ Notts Florist. (We Lost).
Kevin Gallen @ Colchester United. (We Lost).
Kevin Gallen @ The Play Off Final At Bloody Cardiff. (We Lost).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:18 - Apr 3 with 2616 viewslosethedrum

Gallen @ Norwich lost 2-0
Lee cook @ coventry 1=0 win
Gino Padula @ Leicester 1-1
Danny Dichio @ Blackpool won 3-1
Simon stainrod at home in Loft PU cant recall game or result
Matt Brazier @ West ham lost 1-0
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:20 - Apr 3 with 2608 viewsFrankRightguard

Gallen played in the play off final v Cardiff.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:29 - Apr 3 with 2569 viewsted_hendrix

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:20 - Apr 3 by FrankRightguard

I stand corrected It was the 2-2 draw at Cardiff's ground 23 April 2011 our promotion year, we all sang the magic hat song at half time and had a bit of a laugh.
Got me Cardiff's a bit mixed up.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:31 - Apr 3 with 2547 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:20 - Apr 3 by FrankRightguard

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:38 - Apr 3 with 2517 viewswokingrs

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:29 - Apr 3 by ted_hendrix

I stand corrected It was the 2-2 draw at Cardiff's ground 23 April 2011 our promotion year, we all sang the magic hat song at half time and had a bit of a laugh.
Got me Cardiff's a bit mixed up.

Paul Murray. Huddersfield away when we were relegated - 2001.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 20:39 - Apr 3 with 2512 viewsHAYESBOY

Lee Cook at Chelsea, League Cup game we lost 1-0.

My only citing.

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:19 - Apr 3 with 2405 viewsJuzzie

Lee Cook at Leyton Orient, League Cup Sept 2002.

We lost 3-2.

They should really stay away.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:24 - Apr 3 with 2388 viewsloftboy

Gallen at Fulham, can’t remember which one ,Fereday down at Southampton when Austin scored a corker.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:35 - Apr 3 with 2365 viewsMoonshineSteve

Not a player, but was behind Amit Bhatia in the half-time queue for pies at St Andrew's.

We lost.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:39 - Apr 3 with 2342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:35 - Apr 3 by MoonshineSteve

Not a player, but was behind Amit Bhatia in the half-time queue for pies at St Andrew's.

We lost.

Nice pies?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:42 - Apr 3 with 2331 viewsOldPedro

Paul Smyth Feb 2019 away at Wigan - he was on loan at Accrington (think their game was postponed) - we lost 1-2)

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:42 - Apr 3 with 2329 viewsMoonshineSteve

Not as nice as the balti ones at Hillsborough. They top the Moonshine pie league.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:48 - Apr 3 with 2288 viewsOldPedro

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:42 - Apr 3 by MoonshineSteve

Not as nice as the balti ones at Hillsborough. They top the Moonshine pie league.

I seem to remember having a nice pie at Hull a couple of years ago

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 2277 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:42 - Apr 3 by MoonshineSteve

The worst I've ever tasted was at Boundary Park which consisted of a sugarcube of jellied dig meat in tepid dishwater cased loosely in shoe leather.

Didn't taste as nice as it sounds.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 2275 viewsRog

Richard Langley was at that friendly against Dundee Utd we did up at Barnet a couple of seasons ago.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:01 - Apr 3 with 2239 viewsMoonshineSteve

OP is the oracle on food on away trips. Recall having to go into three pubs in Colchester before the food was acceptable.

Good Friday last year, one whole year ago, we were due to play Wigan away. I was really excited about my first chance to have a Wigan kebab, which has been my aim since I heard about them. If Covid has had more impact than simply health ...

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:02 - Apr 3 with 2234 viewsOldPedro

I also have a vague memory of John Spencer being in the away end when we played Huddersfield in 1998 or 1999 after he had gone to Everton

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. (n/t) on 22:17 - Apr 3 with 2189 viewsSK_hoops

[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 22:19]
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:21 - Apr 3 with 2168 viewsRamseyR

If my memory serves me correctly.... Jerome Thomas played for us against Mansfield away, got subbed and joined the fans in the away end for the rest of the second half
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:21 - Apr 3 with 2165 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:40 - Apr 3 with 2119 viewsted_hendrix

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:51 - Apr 3 by BrianMcCarthy

The worst I've ever tasted was at Boundary Park which consisted of a sugarcube of jellied dig meat in tepid dishwater cased loosely in shoe leather.

Didn't taste as nice as it sounds.

The best away pies are at Ewood Park, they are solidly filled meat and potato, none of this gravy nonsense, had one on the way into the ground and had another on the way out of the ground; Michelin three stars.

I've done a couple of 'pie tours' over the decades;

I know my pies.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:48 - Apr 3 with 2093 viewsWalnut

Clark Carlisle at Northampton (not long after he won that football mastermind thing)
Leroy Griffiths was in our row for the PO Final at Cardiff
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 00:01 - Apr 4 with 1961 viewsHayesender

Chris Day at Chelsea for the FA Cup game.

Andrew Impey at Wigan for the playoff game

Poll: Shamima Beghum

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 00:35 - Apr 4 with 1903 viewsHunterhoop

Lee Cook at Wembley vs Derby. Had a good chat with him up Wembley Way. Seemed a nice guy and genuinely followed the club and was attending as a fan.

Sure I saw Andy Impey in the away end at Watford the day we were promoted under Warnock.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 00:50 - Apr 4 with 1878 viewsstowmarketrange

Not strictly a qpr player and not strictly in the away end,but I bumped into Kevin Gallen at Cambridge utd when he was playing for barnsley/Huddersfield,just before he re-signed for us.And he was in the home seated area next to their so called family area.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024