Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. 20:03 - Apr 3 with 3631 viewsted_hendrix

Kevin Gallen @ Notts Florist. (We Lost).
Kevin Gallen @ Colchester United. (We Lost).
Kevin Gallen @ The Play Off Final At Bloody Cardiff. (We Lost).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 00:55 - Apr 4 with 947 viewsRs_Holy

Lee Cook at Coventry (Won 1-0)
Rob Steiner pre season friendly at brentfart (we won 3-1?)
Les Ferdinand pre season friendly at Chertsey Town (cant remember the score)
Not a player but I saw Gianni Paladini coming back on the train after a game at Watford (we Won that one)
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 01:01 - Apr 4 with 934 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 21:24 - Apr 3 by loftboy

Gallen at Fulham, can’t remember which one ,Fereday down at Southampton when Austin scored a corker.

That's nice to read, must have been quite a few years after Wayne played for us. Not a West London lad AFAIK.

I reckon he'd be a good subject for a Patreon interview if Clive could get hold of him, played loads of games for us for absolutely years, loads of good managers all had him on the team sheet most weeks, played alongside a lot of QPR legends, there must be some stories there. Would be a multi-millionaire if he played in the top flight that long now, I wonder what he's doing.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 04:07 - Apr 4 with 883 viewsOutWestR

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 01:01 - Apr 4 by CiderwithRsie

That's nice to read, must have been quite a few years after Wayne played for us. Not a West London lad AFAIK.

I reckon he'd be a good subject for a Patreon interview if Clive could get hold of him, played loads of games for us for absolutely years, loads of good managers all had him on the team sheet most weeks, played alongside a lot of QPR legends, there must be some stories there. Would be a multi-millionaire if he played in the top flight that long now, I wonder what he's doing.

Lives in Christchurch and works in a furniture shop.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 04:18 - Apr 4 with 881 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I sat very near to Steve Burke away at Charlton in either 1981 or 1982.
He was a winger for us and often was a sub.
We won both those games at Charlton so not sure which one it was.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 10:04 - Apr 4 with 742 viewsWalnut

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 00:35 - Apr 4 by Hunterhoop

Lee Cook at Wembley vs Derby. Had a good chat with him up Wembley Way. Seemed a nice guy and genuinely followed the club and was attending as a fan.

Sure I saw Andy Impey in the away end at Watford the day we were promoted under Warnock.

Andy Impey bought drinks for a load of Rs in a pub in Watford after that win, top man
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 10:12 - Apr 4 with 727 viewsHamptonR

Richard Paquette at Sheffield Wednesday when we were promoted, Chris Day called him over and he went on the pitch to celebrate. I couldn't have been the only one who saw that happen.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 11:39 - Apr 4 with 691 viewshantssi

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 22:48 - Apr 3 by Walnut

Clark Carlisle at Northampton (not long after he won that football mastermind thing)
Leroy Griffiths was in our row for the PO Final at Cardiff

I remember that, we were singing “Carlisle is a genius” to the tune of “1-0 to the QPR”!
We then went and blew a 2 nil lead to draw 2 all!!
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 11:40 - Apr 4 with 690 viewspaulparker

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 10:12 - Apr 4 by HamptonR

Richard Paquette at Sheffield Wednesday when we were promoted, Chris Day called him over and he went on the pitch to celebrate. I couldn't have been the only one who saw that happen.

Sat next to Richard Paquette at Northampton away think the game ended 1-1

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 12:10 - Apr 4 with 669 viewskensalriser

Has anyone ever seen Kevin Gallen as a spectator at an away match we've won? Someone might have to have a word.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 12:21 - Apr 4 with 666 viewsMyke

I wasn't actually at the match and it was a home game, but other than that it fits the criteria; Eze at home to Fulham in the cup (ahem)
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 14:29 - Apr 4 with 607 viewshamptonhillhoop

Anton Ferdinand at Spurs. Not long after the John Terry incident. Remember the spurs fans joining in with 'John Terry is a wnker'
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 14:39 - Apr 4 with 599 viewsenfieldargh

Sat near Ray Wilkins at Old Trafford in the M'Bia game.

He was sitting about 10 sats away from me, two rows done. He must have felt my glare upon him cos he turned round waved and gave me a big smile.

Lost 1-4 but we took the lead.

(These is a fair chance he might have been waving at the blonde woman a few seats away from me)

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 19:16 - Apr 4 with 528 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 14:29 - Apr 4 by hamptonhillhoop

Anton Ferdinand at Spurs. Not long after the John Terry incident. Remember the spurs fans joining in with 'John Terry is a wnker'

Unlike the wba fans who were singing john Terry’s name to wind Anton and us up a few years ago.
QPR Players You've Seen At Away Games In The Away Support. on 19:51 - Apr 4 with 498 viewsNoDiddley

Dexter Blackstock away Southampton, think it was 2008, row behind me.
Gallen's a regular, Chelsea away FA cup loss, concourse chorus of the magic hat!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024