Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The final countdown - Preview 19:13 - Apr 16 with 1656 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54813
The final countdown - Preview on 20:20 - Apr 16 with 1574 viewseastside_r

Can’t have enough MD references.
The final countdown - Preview on 20:57 - Apr 16 with 1530 viewscolinallcars

Good point about the wonderful players that have turned out for us over the years. There just can't be another club of our size that has had such a glittering cave of plenty.
The final countdown - Preview on 22:34 - Apr 16 with 1418 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Only about halfway through this great piece Clive. Had to comment.

First thought is who needs Twitter and if it does what it does to a QPR fan base, what does it do to the world at large?

Second the never-win-away flag, for me, was made by a long suffering fan for other long suffering fans. You don't need to explain to me why that flag was made. It's a blanket. It's a warm gun.

I'll carry on reading now.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 22:34]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The final countdown - Preview on 22:52 - Apr 16 with 1386 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Simon Stainrod. I remember once making a derogatory comment about him to someone who knows much better than me. I was quickly put to rights.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The final countdown - Preview on 08:47 - Apr 17 with 1086 viewsstevec

I think when you’re at the games, fans can leave their emotions on the field, so to speak.

Watching all the games at home on TV, you don’t feel the same highs and lows, as they happen, so much easier to bottle it all up and spill it all out, particularly after a defeat and then it’s all out there for everyone to read.

I’ve had two hour drives home from games where nobody spoke a word on the journey home, many a walk down SAR where this was ‘the last time I watch that pile of crap’. The difference is, unlike message boards or the likes of Twitter, those words are forgotten.
The final countdown - Preview on 09:38 - Apr 17 with 1033 viewsnix

Great preview Clive. Sums it all up.
The final countdown - Preview on 19:03 - Apr 17 with 676 viewsLeedsR

“Walking spelling mistake”! Genius!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024