Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway: The US Remake 14:40 - Apr 22 with 1417 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Holloway: The US Remake on 14:52 - Apr 22 with 1369 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's like an American Warburton.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Holloway: The US Remake on 15:15 - Apr 22 with 1313 viewsB_Wad

Butte, Montana is an interesting place. Hard living people up there. Mining town pride.
Holloway: The US Remake on 15:32 - Apr 22 with 1268 viewsTacticalR

Yes, a touch of the Holloways...keep the players transfixed with an inexhaustible supply of anecdotes and outlandish similes.

Air hostess clique

Holloway: The US Remake on 15:34 - Apr 22 with 1261 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Holloway: The US Remake on 15:15 - Apr 22 by B_Wad

Butte, Montana is an interesting place. Hard living people up there. Mining town pride.

I have lots of distant relatives there. Their ancestors were miners in West Cork and when those mines were closed down they left for the mines of Butte.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Holloway: The US Remake on 20:23 - Apr 22 with 1031 viewsdistortR

Holloway: The US Remake on 15:34 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I have lots of distant relatives there. Their ancestors were miners in West Cork and when those mines were closed down they left for the mines of Butte.

there's a joke about butte miners to be made there, fortunately I'm far too mature for that sort of thing these days
Holloway: The US Remake on 21:37 - Apr 22 with 954 viewsBoston

Correctamundo, area has many of Irish heritage. Lovely spot (in the summer), for the other 51 weeks, it's cold. There are numerous terrific turn of the century houses built on mining money, also read a placard which described the worlds worst mining disaster that occurred in a local pit, 168 casualties!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 21:42]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Holloway: The US Remake on 06:00 - Apr 23 with 800 viewsB_Wad

The time I was in town they were holding an Irish music and dance festival. Lots of folks there and some good performances. The Irish musicians spoke about the connections and respect for the miners.
Holloway: The US Remake on 11:58 - Apr 23 with 645 viewstoboboly

Disappointing, no turkey basters in sight.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024