Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? 19:26 - Apr 22 with 2104 viewskensalriser

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:27 - Apr 22 with 2094 viewskensalriser

What a conundrum.

Yes I know neither is likely to happen. But if it does...?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:29 - Apr 22 with 2089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is easy. Rangers to finish as high as possible.

Rangers first and always. No-one else matters.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:36 - Apr 22 with 2036 viewsstowmarketrange

For Brentford to drop out it would mean that Reading make the playoffs,and I certainly don’t want that to happen,so Qpr to finish 7th please.
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:38 - Apr 22 with 2047 viewsaston_hoop

Us 7th, not that bothered about them and nobody is beating Bournemouth in the playoffs anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:51 - Apr 22 with 2000 viewsQPR_Jim

I'm sure they'll bottle the playoffs so QPR 7th.
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:53 - Apr 22 with 1960 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:51 - Apr 22 by QPR_Jim

I'm sure they'll bottle the playoffs so QPR 7th.

It would be funny to see them make 0/10 in the playoffs wouldn’t it?
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 20:05 - Apr 22 with 1926 viewsjoolsyp

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:53 - Apr 22 by stowmarketrange

It would be funny to see them make 0/10 in the playoffs wouldn’t it?

It would be funny ... but I have a sneaky feeling this year will be their time.
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 20:16 - Apr 22 with 1886 viewsqueensparker

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 20:05 - Apr 22 by joolsyp

Me too, they’ve been so average for plenty of games now so they’re bound to hit some form soon.

Got loads of Brentford mates, spent a lot of time down Griffin Park down the years, and should be pleased for them, but the creeping arrogance and cluelessness of the recent lot who have turned up en masse makes it hard to swallow. They don’t know how to act. Plus if Brentford go up Sky will wa-k themselves senseless on a daily basis about their local club while every Chiswick and Richmond Dad in existence who works in the City will take their children to their first game of “soccer” at Legoland.

Nobody wants that.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2021 20:17]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 21:00 - Apr 22 with 1783 viewseastside_r

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 20:05 - Apr 22 by joolsyp

Me too.
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 21:01 - Apr 22 with 1774 viewsdaveB

couldn't care less what Brentford do so QPR 7th for me, personally think neither will happen
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 11:40 - Apr 24 with 1409 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:29 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Absolutely Brian but my old 2nd team soft spot is no longer that due to Gilham and his new found self entitled followers. I am concerned that they have to break that play off record one day and I really hope they don't go up.
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 11:51 - Apr 24 with 1380 viewsrsonist

If they do find form we'll be to blame. We're falling short of the minimum four Brentford threads running simultaneously to prove they're tinpot.
QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 13:22 - Apr 24 with 1266 viewsgazza1

QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6? on 19:29 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Exactly......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024