Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. 09:56 - Apr 25 with 5361 viewsSnipper

My nephew is a Chelsea fan, and he was eulogising about Mason Mount yesterday. He said, ‘take it from me, Mason Mount will one day win the Ballon d'Or.’ We ended up having a semi heated discussion about it.
He said that Mason Mount is the best player England has. I said that Jack Grealish and Phil Foden were better.
He said that all Chelsea’s play goes through MM, and Fodan only looks good owing to the better players in his team.
I’ve only watched a very small amount of Premier League football this season, so who’s right?

I do apologise writing about a Chelsea player :-((.
Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 13:23 - Apr 27 with 471 viewsWoog

Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 11:28 - Apr 25 by lightwaterhoop

I would put Sam Field in before Mason Mount.

If we are talking topography, I'd say Clint Hill. Or Rodney Marsh.
Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 14:07 - Apr 27 with 427 viewsdaveB

Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 13:01 - Apr 27 by CLAREMAN1995

No way Henderson or Rice should start before Grealish IMO

all a matter of opinion but I don't think they are direct competition, It's a case of Grealish/Foden or Sterling at the moment
Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 15:09 - Apr 27 with 370 viewskensalriser

Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 08:06 - Apr 27 by gazza1

Noted, but that doesn't make Southgate any good though.

With the players that he has at his disposal we should be performing much better.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 8:06]

Completely subjective conjecture and consequently very poor argument.

Southgate has taken England to their furthest point in a competition since 1966, something only two other managers have done. That's a fact.

Maybe what you should focus on is why you consistently overrate the team's capabilities.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 16:11 - Apr 27 with 326 viewsdenhamhoop2

Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 15:09 - Apr 27 by kensalriser

Completely subjective conjecture and consequently very poor argument.

Southgate has taken England to their furthest point in a competition since 1966, something only two other managers have done. That's a fact.

Maybe what you should focus on is why you consistently overrate the team's capabilities.

Not quite factually true 4 England Managers got them to a Tournament Semi Final since 1966 Southgate 2018 World Cup 1996 Venables Euros 1990 Robson World Cup 1968 Ramsey Euros it's the semi final defeat many England fans forget best known for Alan Mullery becoming the first Englishman to receive a red card
Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 16:35 - Apr 27 with 307 viewsToast_R

Mason Mount vs Jack Grealish & Phil Foden. on 16:11 - Apr 27 by denhamhoop2

Not quite factually true 4 England Managers got them to a Tournament Semi Final since 1966 Southgate 2018 World Cup 1996 Venables Euros 1990 Robson World Cup 1968 Ramsey Euros it's the semi final defeat many England fans forget best known for Alan Mullery becoming the first Englishman to receive a red card

Alright Statto?

Southgate's brave decision to bring through a whole host of young players into a tournament is what sets him apart from his predecessors who failed before him. There was no, faffing around trying to bring Rooney, Gerrard or Heskey al out of retirement for the tournament.

He also managed to build a team ethos which we haven't really seen since Venables days and... practiced f*cking penalties. Bloke is just what the sour England setup needed at the right time. Doing a fine job so far.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 16:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024