Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit to... 22:32 - May 3 with 1855 viewsMyke

In a generous mood so thought I would give a little clap on the back to a few clubs who struggled last season and turned it around this year. Top of the list must be Barnsley who have gone from dead and buried 12 months ago to 270 minutes from the Premier League - unbelievable achievement. Credit too, to Luton, Middlesboro (although I expected more from Uncle Neil) and Stoke. I know the latter two have more cash than most, but Stoke in particular have done well, with a crippling injury list. I like O'Neill, doing a good job.
Honorary mention also to Ainsworth, made a bloody good attempt at staying up.
Credit to... on 22:44 - May 3 with 1795 viewscolinallcars

Yes, well done to Gareth really. Despite having no funds, Wycombe are still mathematically or as a previous poster said, arithmetically, in with a chance of staying up as we approach the last match of the season.
Credit to... on 15:25 - May 4 with 1626 viewsNoelmc

I'm sure very few of us would have given Wycombe any chance of taking it to the last day of the season before their relegation is confirmed.

Fantastic achievement. Well done Gareth & all involved. Hope they get promoted again next season.
Credit to... on 18:31 - May 4 with 1503 viewsSott

Credit to... on 15:25 - May 4 by Noelmc

I'm sure very few of us would have given Wycombe any chance of taking it to the last day of the season before their relegation is confirmed.

Fantastic achievement. Well done Gareth & all involved. Hope they get promoted again next season.

Ainsworth has a great attitude, when talking of relegation he said it gives the club an opportunity to win a promotion next year.
Seems to be a few yo-yoing between league one and the championship, Rotherham, Peterborough and now Wycombe, is it that much of a step up?
There have been a couple to go through the divisions, Sheffield utd,Barnsley but they seem to play a hoof it,agricultural style of game
Credit to... on 19:31 - May 4 with 1426 viewsbosh67

This is a good thread. Of course I live in Luton who I think have done amazingly well to go from where they were before the original lock down and then get themselves out of trouble with their old boss and then continue that form into this season with very few recruits and perhaps their best loan addition of Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall who I think is a player we should be looking as at as a possible playmaker. I think considering Luton have almost no budget at all and only just a little more than Wycombe they've had an amazingly comfortable season. That said I obviously hope we thrash them at the weekend because apart from my next door neighbour, who is a fellow Rs fan, my other local mates are all Luton fans and I'll never hear the end of us if they win on Saturday.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 19:32]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Credit to... on 09:46 - May 5 with 1232 viewsLythamR

Credit to... on 18:31 - May 4 by Sott

Ainsworth has a great attitude, when talking of relegation he said it gives the club an opportunity to win a promotion next year.
Seems to be a few yo-yoing between league one and the championship, Rotherham, Peterborough and now Wycombe, is it that much of a step up?
There have been a couple to go through the divisions, Sheffield utd,Barnsley but they seem to play a hoof it,agricultural style of game

Contrast Wycombe and Ainsworth with Derby and Rooney!
Credit to... on 22:02 - May 5 with 1119 viewsDorse

Credit to... on 09:46 - May 5 by LythamR

Contrast Wycombe and Ainsworth with Derby and Rooney!

One has all his own hair?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Credit to... on 22:06 - May 5 with 1098 viewsMrSheen

Credit to... on 22:02 - May 5 by Dorse

One has all his own hair?

I’d love to know how many games Wycombe have lost after leading. Gareth’s hair is even more of a miracle.
Credit to... on 22:13 - May 5 with 1071 viewsDorse

Credit to... on 22:06 - May 5 by MrSheen

I’d love to know how many games Wycombe have lost after leading. Gareth’s hair is even more of a miracle.

It's the source of their power. Well, that and Akinfenwa's gravity well.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Credit to... on 22:23 - May 5 with 1038 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I'd give credit to Coventry for being safe with about 4 games to go after coming up last season. Not played in their home stadium, not spent big to stay up, stuck with their manager through the tough times, fair play to them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Credit to... on 22:49 - May 5 with 977 viewsLazyFan

If Derby goes down, I bet they sack Shrek and get Wildthing in. It would be the smart move.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024