Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A beer offer 11:30 - May 5 with 4127 viewsstowmarketrange

I just ordered a case of 36 beers from flavourly for £36.I know we’ve had these threads in the past and I wanted to post about this company.I know it is mainly craft beers,so you take pot luck on which ones are drinkable,but for £36 and no subscription I thought I’d take a chance.
There are only 2000 cases available supposedly and you have to enter the code 36MSE3 at the checkout.
Mine arrives on Tuesday so I’ll let you know if it’s any good.
A beer offer on 14:10 - May 18 with 600 viewstoboboly

A beer offer on 21:31 - May 15 by MrSheen

I picked up a Killcat Pale Ale minikeg on Friday (just outside the free delivery area). Ooooh, so delicious, light and refreshing with a slight aniseed aftertaste. Thank you Sir, great recommendation, can’t think of a better use of £25!

PS If anyone is in the mood to buy wine online, I wholeheartedly recommend Yapp Brothers. Not the cheapest (£12-15 a bottle) but lovely subtle French country wines, super quick delivery. Their mixed cases are marvellous.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 21:35]

Nice :)

I got a box of the Amelia t'other day - really good session craft beer, very hoppy.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

A beer offer on 14:43 - Jun 18 with 482 viewsMrSheen

A beer offer on 11:15 - May 11 by Toast_R

So my first brew was the Pilsner and I did it by the instructions initially. When I tapped it it was quite cloudy (still tasted good). So I put it back in the fridge for another fortnight and it was much better after that. Really good beer. Longevity wise, it last a decent amount of time - Just remember to close the valve dial back to Carbonated when storing it in the fridge.

I think patience is key with the largers, brew a couple of days longer than the instruction says (they do recommend a longer period gives better result) and the conditioning period at least a fortnight, I'll go three weeks next time I think. So yeah, additional Co-Pinter(s) are a must really.

Enjoying their Welsh Ale at the moment, lovely drop and satisfying to have made it myself (sort of). Six days brewing, seven days in the fridge. They seem to be a bit swamped though, deliveries taking ages (and my stout concentrate burst before I could use it).
A beer offer on 16:34 - Jun 18 with 431 viewsloftboy

Finally managed to get some Smithwick Blonde Ale online, they only had 4 in stock so added a smithwick red, some Berliner lager and a saltaire blonde.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024