Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. 08:26 - May 7 with 4814 viewsconnell10

Am i right in thinking the money i spent on my season ticket this season will come off next seasons one? Less the ten quid per home games that i watched on the stream.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Tickets. on 08:39 - May 7 with 3771 viewsNorthernr

Yes.
Season Tickets. on 09:11 - May 7 with 3692 viewsconnell10

Season Tickets. on 08:39 - May 7 by Northernr

Yes.

Thanks mate , my memory ain't what it was cheers 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season Tickets. on 09:20 - May 7 with 3672 viewsgazza1

I haven't got a clue what the 'big picture' situation is tbh......what is happening?? (Any ideas Norf??) What I do know is that I have paid for 5 season tickets since COVID, seen a couple of matches and watched them all on the Laptop, plus paid £10 per game for the away matches!!!
Season Tickets. on 09:30 - May 7 with 3653 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets. on 09:20 - May 7 by gazza1

I haven't got a clue what the 'big picture' situation is tbh......what is happening?? (Any ideas Norf??) What I do know is that I have paid for 5 season tickets since COVID, seen a couple of matches and watched them all on the Laptop, plus paid £10 per game for the away matches!!!

As far as I understand it the money for your season ticket this year comes off the money for your season ticket next year, minus each of the £10 for the streams of the home games and midweek aways.

So if my season ticket is £530, and I watched 23x£10 home games on the stream and 5x£10 midweek aways on the stream (£280 worth of streams) then I'm left with £250 credit from this season (530-280=250) and that comes off next season so my season ticket would be £280 (530-250=280).
Season Tickets. on 09:38 - May 7 with 3616 viewsgazza1

Season Tickets. on 09:30 - May 7 by Northernr

As far as I understand it the money for your season ticket this year comes off the money for your season ticket next year, minus each of the £10 for the streams of the home games and midweek aways.

So if my season ticket is £530, and I watched 23x£10 home games on the stream and 5x£10 midweek aways on the stream (£280 worth of streams) then I'm left with £250 credit from this season (530-280=250) and that comes off next season so my season ticket would be £280 (530-250=280).

Great, thanks Norf......Wish I could afford 'Gold' prices!!! Any increases that you know about??

Looking forward to next season in the SAR stand. Hope you are
Season Tickets. on 09:43 - May 7 with 3604 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets. on 09:38 - May 7 by gazza1

Great, thanks Norf......Wish I could afford 'Gold' prices!!! Any increases that you know about??

Looking forward to next season in the SAR stand. Hope you are

It does irritate me that I'm four feet to your right and that's enough to be a in higher price band

Yeh I can't wait, itching to get back. Prices will be frozen I'm sure, they can't afford to drop them and they'd be crazy to raise them when we need bums on seats and fast.
Season Tickets. on 09:50 - May 7 with 3580 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks - I've been trying to remember how it was supposed to work.

I think they may have said there'll also be the option to not take the credit. Very much doubt I'll be able to do that, tbh, but worth having it as a choice.
Season Tickets. on 10:02 - May 7 with 3538 viewsfrancisbowles

Just to add, as I don't think its been mentioned, it doesn't matter if you actually switched on to watch the games. If you didn't request a refund and activated the code you will be charged for ALL the home and the scheduled midweek away matches.

Much as I've missed attending HQ, I've really enjoyed streaming and for the first time ever in 50 years, I have watched all 48 matches.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets. on 10:06 - May 7 with 3529 viewsIrish_Hoop

I think there’s an added wrinkle around the 2 matches that fans were allowed into to be taken into account. From memory of you attended then you will have to pay pro rata for that. If you entered the draw and were unsuccessful, no charge. But I think if you didn’t enter the draw you may be charged as well, unless you lived in an area where you were banned from travelling to London at that time. Something like that.
Season Tickets. on 10:46 - May 7 with 3462 viewsGloryHunter

I thought to qualify for the refund you had to have applied to attend at least 50% of the "in person" matches.
Season Tickets. on 10:54 - May 7 with 3448 viewsdaveB

Season Tickets. on 10:46 - May 7 by GloryHunter

I thought to qualify for the refund you had to have applied to attend at least 50% of the "in person" matches.

That was only if crowds were allowed back
Season Tickets. on 11:15 - May 7 with 3396 viewsfrancisbowles

So I think this answers the question, on the other thread 'Box Office Opens' , as to why!

Plenty of arithmetic to be worked out.
Season Tickets. on 12:06 - May 7 with 3314 viewsstowmarketrange

So having only paid £279 for my season ticket,and the cost of streaming the games is £280,does that mean I’ll have to pay another £1 or miss the last 9 minutes of tomorrow’s game?

[Post edited 7 May 2021 12:07]
Season Tickets. on 12:18 - May 7 with 3284 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets. on 12:06 - May 7 by stowmarketrange

So having only paid £279 for my season ticket,and the cost of streaming the games is £280,does that mean I’ll have to pay another £1 or miss the last 9 minutes of tomorrow’s game?

I have heard that people on those sort of season ticket deals have been asked to pay extra for more recent streams because their credit has run out.
Season Tickets. on 12:25 - May 7 with 3258 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 12:18 - May 7 by Northernr

I have heard that people on those sort of season ticket deals have been asked to pay extra for more recent streams because their credit has run out.

I heard it was the people who bought in the far end of the Ellerslie next to the away fans who only paid £239 for their tickets.
Does anyone on here sit in that area and can shed some light on it?
Season Tickets. on 12:34 - May 7 with 3231 viewsjohnhoop

I'm in the same situation as you with a senior citizens season ticket for £279 in silver in the Ellerslie and I would imagine there are quite a few others in the same boat. My reckoning is the same as yours that so far we've had 27 home and midweek away games so it would be handy if the club could make an announcement about how we stand for streaming tomorrow's game.
Season Tickets. on 12:36 - May 7 with 3224 viewsterryb

Hasn't the cost of streaming games been reduced from £280 as we had matches switched to be covered by Sky. Away to Derby or/and Millwall?

I also think I recall that you applied for the Reading game but didn't have a ticket for that match. I might be wrong, but I thought that meant you could watch the stream free?

Anyhow, I can't wait for all of us Suffolk based fans to be rolling into Liverpool Street soon on our way to LR. I've had no value from my Senior railcard since we played Birmingham in March 2020!
[Post edited 7 May 2021 12:39]
Season Tickets. on 12:49 - May 7 with 3206 viewsIrish_Hoop

Season Tickets. on 12:36 - May 7 by terryb

Hasn't the cost of streaming games been reduced from £280 as we had matches switched to be covered by Sky. Away to Derby or/and Millwall?

I also think I recall that you applied for the Reading game but didn't have a ticket for that match. I might be wrong, but I thought that meant you could watch the stream free?

Anyhow, I can't wait for all of us Suffolk based fans to be rolling into Liverpool Street soon on our way to LR. I've had no value from my Senior railcard since we played Birmingham in March 2020!

Gonna be a pedant and point out the Birmingham game was 29 February 2020. Sticks in my head for some reason...😄
Season Tickets. on 13:04 - May 7 with 3180 viewsrobith

So just to be clear - we get charged for all of the games regardless of whether we watched them or not? Cos my dad was doing chemo for about a third of the season and didn't have the energy to watch, and as he's on a senior ticket that's basically a lot of money spent on nothing
Season Tickets. on 13:52 - May 7 with 3087 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 12:36 - May 7 by terryb

I bought a senior citizen rail card too,and it came in handy for 1 away game at Huddersfield I think.Not the best £30 I ever spent.
I travelled on a train from Ipswich to stowmarket last month and it all felt strange just travelling again.
Roll on next season when we might be able to go again,especially now there’s a new pie and mash shop opened in the bush.Have they finished the upgrade in the white horse yet?
[Post edited 7 May 2021 13:55]
Season Tickets. on 13:58 - May 7 with 3057 viewsNorthernr

R BIG RETURN

Dear R's fans,

It's been a long time since we were altogether at Loftus Road, and we cannot wait to welcome you back in August. Football is nothing without fans and to thank you for your incredible support and patience through lockdown, we want to make your return to W12 as smooth and simple as possible.

We know how important your seat is to you, and as promised the tickets you held for the 2019/20 season are reserved, ready and waiting for you in your R's pocket, which can be accessed either through your My R's online account or the My R's app. Following the Covid-19 pandemic we will be moving to contactless, paperless access at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium so you must download the My R's app to your phone and use the R's Pocket facility within it to gain access to the ground, but don't worry we've made this as simple and easy as possible.

If you didn't claim a refund on your 2019/20 season ticket, the cost of 2020/21 renewal will be calculated by substracting one from the other minus £11.89 for each home stream you watched, £8.54 for every away midweek stream you watched, £5.49 for every stream you didn't watch, and the divisional outcome of your QPR Pay account versus your Tesco Clubcard points total. Once you have calculated this number you must write it down on a piece of paper and bring it to Ruislip Gardens tube at midnight on May 19, where everybody seeking a renewal will gather and overthrow RAF Northolt in an armed seige. Once the airfield is overthrown, use your experience from Microsoft Flight Simulator to commandeer an aircraft and fly you and your fellow renewers to a rendezvous, TBC, in the Caymen Islands.

Once at the Rendezvous you will be approached by a one eyed man in a purple hat who will ask you three questions. Each question can be answered yes, no, or cancel - answer cancel, do not answer yes or no. This will unlock a passcode which he will present to you in a lockbox, the key to which can be found at the bottom of Simon Stainrod's swimming pool in his retirement villa in Torremolinos. Anneka Rice will fly you there in a helicopter and if you can reach it within the allotted time and find the box in the swimming pool and unlock it with the passcode and retrived the three magic beans inside which align to form the code to the Wifi, then you can reach into your R's pocket through the My R's app and retrieve a ticket for an unknown seat in the stadium where you can sit in a mask, four seats away from anybody else, as long as you promise not to shout anything.

We can't wait to see you.

Cum on your R's.
Season Tickets. on 14:07 - May 7 with 3021 viewsIrish_Hoop

I just logged into my ticket account and it shows a credit of £340. My season ticket costs £610 so it seems I have been charged for 27 streams so far, with another £10 to come off tomorrow I expect.
Season Tickets. on 14:24 - May 7 with 2979 viewsLongsufferingR

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/202021-season-ticket-credit-and-refund-in
Season Tickets. on 14:50 - May 7 with 2903 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 14:07 - May 7 by Irish_Hoop

I just logged into my ticket account and it shows a credit of £340. My season ticket costs £610 so it seems I have been charged for 27 streams so far, with another £10 to come off tomorrow I expect.

I got £18 in my account and as it covers mine and my brothers OAP tickets at £279 each,I guess it was £270 deducted for the streams.
Season Tickets. on 14:51 - May 7 with 2901 viewsrobith

So jokes on me as I clearly didn't read it properly, but if I had realised that you got charged regardless I probably wouldn't have bothered. Paid in almost a grand and got £190 left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024