Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MW & Crypto 17:00 - May 19 with 20880 viewskarl

He maybe is the world's richest man?
On the podcast he was asked about investing in Crypto and, almost matter of factly, said not to go near them.
1 week later they've crashed, he's got the markets in his hand!
Hopefully he shorted on them and gave Les and Lee the tip too so we've got oodles of cash to burn on transfers again!!

Edit
Russian Bot on the other hand may be looking for a hand out...
[Post edited 19 May 2021 17:01]
MW & Crypto on 13:14 - Nov 10 with 972 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 09:52 - Nov 10 by Juzzie

"Completely agree "boomers for benefitting out of the housing market, even though they didn't actually have anything to do with it"

You never quite see the same difference I do between a generation getting access to affordable housing that was then inflated to boost an economy on credit that pulled that forward from future generations."

So basically you simply resent boomers because they were lucky to get in on the cheap (as it were) housing market before it went ballistic. Well, as said and you've acknowledged, that wasn't their fault so it's probably best to try put your bitterness to one side (BTW, I'm Gen X so that cheap housing market was before my time).
It's kinda how capitalism works. It's not equal so there will always be winners and losers. If you want equality, speak to your local MP to champion for a system that provides that.

I am acutely aware of how it's affecting people in generations down the line. I have friends with kids now in their 20's who are struggling to buy because their savings are not growing quick enough to even put a deposit down so they are in an endless cycle of forever-rent, that's if they've even been able to leave home.

So, rather than bitching about it on here, speak to your MP, get them to do something (FYI - they probably won't as it would meaning overhauling the entire western economic system).

Or, make your millions with bitcoin and buy somewhere outright. Easy peasy, apparently.

This isn't solely about housing. For me personally my magic Internet money history has already served me well there

This is about inflation brought about by central banks devastating all but the world's wealthiest. As society’s attention is diverted away by the elites from record wealth inequality to other topics, BLM, Climate.

Pictures speak a thousand words and all that... next few years decisions to be made or get left behind

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmsintern/status/1372256950730170375
MW & Crypto on 10:46 - Nov 11 with 797 viewsSonofpugwash

Oy Doomers(since you love pejoratives).Don't forget the tax system when you're fingering your non existent coinage.
You don't have to pay tax when you buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in the UK, but you might have to pay capital gains tax when you come to sell it. And if you're trading bitcoin or cryptocurrency so frequently that you're effectively running it as a business, you may need to pay income tax instead of capital gains tax.
Legal tender gold coins don't attract CGT.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024