Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MW & Crypto 17:00 - May 19 with 20879 viewskarl

He maybe is the world's richest man?
On the podcast he was asked about investing in Crypto and, almost matter of factly, said not to go near them.
1 week later they've crashed, he's got the markets in his hand!
Hopefully he shorted on them and gave Les and Lee the tip too so we've got oodles of cash to burn on transfers again!!

Edit
Russian Bot on the other hand may be looking for a hand out...
[Post edited 19 May 2021 17:01]
MW & Crypto on 01:05 - Jun 3 with 3828 viewskarl

MW & Crypto on 00:40 - Jun 3 by LythamR

Pump Mode requires lots of noise from promoters
Dump Mode requires no noise

Correct. I find that Dump Mode in the morning after a bottle of wine requires no noise

Edit.
Distort R will confirm (or probably deny) Pump emissions
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 1:07]
MW & Crypto on 07:26 - Jun 3 with 3746 viewsdistortR

MW & Crypto on 01:05 - Jun 3 by karl

Correct. I find that Dump Mode in the morning after a bottle of wine requires no noise

Edit.
Distort R will confirm (or probably deny) Pump emissions
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 1:07]

being a beer drinking vegetarian, a cow has nothing on me.
And yes, there is normally an audible element to it all.
All other pump modes require full silence - there is no sound insulation in our house.
MW & Crypto on 09:02 - Jun 10 with 3552 viewsGloryHunter

There are now clinics for cryptocurrency addicts:
https://castlecraig.co.uk/help-advice/guide-to-cryptocurrency-addiction
MW & Crypto on 15:29 - Jun 12 with 3370 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvzvjd/el-salvador-just-made-bitcoin-legal-tende
MW & Crypto on 15:06 - Oct 5 with 3038 viewsRussian__Bot

No hand out needed Karl…

Can’t wait for you boomers (Warbs included probaby) after the third time it breaches 100k to FOMO in

Bitcoin at 50k (USD) so this song on repeat today

[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 15:08]
MW & Crypto on 15:16 - Oct 5 with 3036 viewsLythamR

MW & Crypto on 15:06 - Oct 5 by Russian__Bot

No hand out needed Karl…

Can’t wait for you boomers (Warbs included probaby) after the third time it breaches 100k to FOMO in

Bitcoin at 50k (USD) so this song on repeat today

[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 15:08]

Aha, I see we are in pump mode again!
MW & Crypto on 13:40 - Oct 6 with 2731 viewsSonofpugwash

Just had a phone call from an Asian gentleman claiming to be from Microsoft and that my equipment had been compromised...
I said "how are your shares doing mate?"
He put the phone down on me.
Strange that.....

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

MW & Crypto on 15:12 - Oct 6 with 2672 viewswillis1980

I'm bullish on Q4 before the bearishness eventually kicks in. Thats all I have to say really.
Login to get fewer ads

MW & Crypto on 12:48 - Nov 8 with 2415 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 21:37 - Jun 1 by Juzzie

It is a Brexit type debate in that you’ll just keep pushing your agenda irrespective of what anyone else thinks and vice versa. It’s not a relation to the subject matter but the never ending cycle.

You say its the best decision you ever made. Well, good for you. Just in the same way as buying my flat in 1998 was the best I’ve ever made yet according you that’s a no no but its ok for you to make money. Double standards.

I would say the time has gone for anyone to make a sizeable profit on Bitcoin. Firstly, 90% have already been mined and were already in the hands of people prior to its 2020 boom.
Anyone investing now is going to get very little return and will have to risk (and it is a big risk) huge amounts of money to get any decent return. All they are doing is handing over huge profits to anyone who had them prior to 2020 and have since sold up, like yourself.

Hey boomer bro's it's not too late. Come buy these bags now or in a couple of months. Big week ahead. I'll dump on you at some point but might as we'll get yourself in now so you can make some paper gains first

I'm just glad I didn't listen to Juzzie and instead I'm getting on with making Wife changing money
MW & Crypto on 13:16 - Nov 8 with 2381 viewsTacticalR

Talking of money...last week the Cryptoqueen's ownership of a flat near HQ stuffed with Warhol paintings was revealed in a trial in Germany.

'The London address of Locke Lord, meanwhile, appeared on the penthouse's Land Registry documents.

This appears to have been enough to conceal Dr Ruja's purchase of the property from the City of London Police, which told swindled OneCoin investors in September 2019 that they were "unable to identify any OneCoin assets in the UK".

Revealed: The Cryptoqueen's £13.5m London penthouse
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-59062959

Air hostess clique

MW & Crypto on 13:27 - Nov 8 with 2357 viewsslmrstid

MW & Crypto on 13:16 - Nov 8 by TacticalR

Talking of money...last week the Cryptoqueen's ownership of a flat near HQ stuffed with Warhol paintings was revealed in a trial in Germany.

'The London address of Locke Lord, meanwhile, appeared on the penthouse's Land Registry documents.

This appears to have been enough to conceal Dr Ruja's purchase of the property from the City of London Police, which told swindled OneCoin investors in September 2019 that they were "unable to identify any OneCoin assets in the UK".

That was a really good, and utterly shocking in how people have been, and continue to be, hoodwinked in, podcast series.
MW & Crypto on 16:36 - Nov 8 with 2235 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 13:27 - Nov 8 by slmrstid

That was a really good, and utterly shocking in how people have been, and continue to be, hoodwinked in, podcast series.

Me thinks you're missing the point with these Cope articles broski

Want my brotatoes successful making Wife changing money. Key is to move away from these middle of the bell curve articles

If like me come down here in crypto land to the far left of the bell curve and get going with some BTC meme money exposure which can be summed up in these two songs:

Or skip to 1.40 budget hearing skit in here:

Web 3 focus can come be when more advanced but for now let's leave no bro behind and whatever we do stay out the middle of the bell curve and follow the attention span when trading
[Post edited 8 Nov 2021 16:37]
MW & Crypto on 17:23 - Nov 8 with 2207 viewsJuzzie

MW & Crypto on 12:48 - Nov 8 by Russian__Bot

Hey boomer bro's it's not too late. Come buy these bags now or in a couple of months. Big week ahead. I'll dump on you at some point but might as we'll get yourself in now so you can make some paper gains first

I'm just glad I didn't listen to Juzzie and instead I'm getting on with making Wife changing money

Wife changing money? interesting.... how does that work? (asking for a friend)
MW & Crypto on 17:30 - Nov 8 with 2183 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

MW & Crypto on 13:16 - Nov 8 by TacticalR

Is that a portrait of Lenin in the front room too? Doubt he'd have approved.
MW & Crypto on 18:06 - Nov 8 with 2089 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 17:23 - Nov 8 by Juzzie

Wife changing money? interesting.... how does that work? (asking for a friend)

You buy some low cap governance tokens or some slightly centralised ETH killer project like Solana then later get out as it approaches USD 1000 before the VC’s dump their pre-sales on you. You convert this into actual irl cash. Or you could have used the ETH to buy some high brow NFT like a cryptodickbutt and later flip that to cash out into dirty fiat

Then you use this to pay for; drinks, meals, holidays and a reasonably sized house and as if by Matic you no longer need to mess around with soft 6 bitches
[Post edited 8 Nov 2021 18:08]
MW & Crypto on 08:42 - Nov 9 with 1897 viewsslmrstid

MW & Crypto on 16:36 - Nov 8 by Russian__Bot

Me thinks you're missing the point with these Cope articles broski

Want my brotatoes successful making Wife changing money. Key is to move away from these middle of the bell curve articles

If like me come down here in crypto land to the far left of the bell curve and get going with some BTC meme money exposure which can be summed up in these two songs:

Or skip to 1.40 budget hearing skit in here:

Web 3 focus can come be when more advanced but for now let's leave no bro behind and whatever we do stay out the middle of the bell curve and follow the attention span when trading
[Post edited 8 Nov 2021 16:37]

So are you trying to say OneCoin wasn't a complete scam then Bot? Losing some credibility there son if so
MW & Crypto on 13:15 - Nov 9 with 1766 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 08:42 - Nov 9 by slmrstid

So are you trying to say OneCoin wasn't a complete scam then Bot? Losing some credibility there son if so

The point is who cares broseph. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Reassuring to know though that you're suggesting scams only exist in crypto. Because I've met a lovely bloke who's helping me flip some Time Shares. He's got the buyers lined up. I just need to pay him an upfront fee. Was nervous about it until I learned today that scams don't exist elsewhere

I should have been relaxed about anyway as I was put in contact with him by a Nigerian Prince who's sending me some money back with interest soon anyway

I've tried to help for a long time on this board but it's up to you... be a wage cuck earning 0.1% interest on your savings or come make Wife changing money

May 2020 when Bitcoin was £7,500 it's now touching £50,000. Or when Ethereum was £150 and it's now £3,500...The same old lines were coming out. So the doubters I say again Have Fun Staying Poor

And I look forward to rebalancing my portfolio and kindly providing liquidity to you when you can't stand to see it go up anymore

To those that are involved WAGMI
MW & Crypto on 13:44 - Nov 9 with 1749 viewsJuzzie

MW & Crypto on 13:15 - Nov 9 by Russian__Bot

The point is who cares broseph. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Reassuring to know though that you're suggesting scams only exist in crypto. Because I've met a lovely bloke who's helping me flip some Time Shares. He's got the buyers lined up. I just need to pay him an upfront fee. Was nervous about it until I learned today that scams don't exist elsewhere

I should have been relaxed about anyway as I was put in contact with him by a Nigerian Prince who's sending me some money back with interest soon anyway

I've tried to help for a long time on this board but it's up to you... be a wage cuck earning 0.1% interest on your savings or come make Wife changing money

May 2020 when Bitcoin was £7,500 it's now touching £50,000. Or when Ethereum was £150 and it's now £3,500...The same old lines were coming out. So the doubters I say again Have Fun Staying Poor

And I look forward to rebalancing my portfolio and kindly providing liquidity to you when you can't stand to see it go up anymore

To those that are involved WAGMI

You've done nothing but deride baby boomers for benefitting out of the housing market, even though they didn't actually have anything to do with it other than just being at the right place, right time. That situation could have happened to Gen X, Millenials etc. Just happened to be baby boomers.

And whilst you have derided people for making money out of property, you are on here gleefully telling us that you are going to make money out of flipping some time shares. What's the difference 'cos I can't see any? Seems like double standards to me.

You can 'tell us for a long time' about what we should do but ultimately it's a personal choice. I can understand why people may be hesitant bas it's clearly been a very tricky thing to do but as the saying goes "fortune favours the brave" so if you benefit from all this, then good luck to you but don't go around being all smug about it, you come across a bit of an arse by doing that.
MW & Crypto on 14:10 - Nov 9 with 1723 viewsdanehoop

I think this covers Crypto perfectly....

Never knowingly understood

MW & Crypto on 14:25 - Nov 9 with 1691 viewsLythamR

MW & Crypto on 13:44 - Nov 9 by Juzzie

You've done nothing but deride baby boomers for benefitting out of the housing market, even though they didn't actually have anything to do with it other than just being at the right place, right time. That situation could have happened to Gen X, Millenials etc. Just happened to be baby boomers.

And whilst you have derided people for making money out of property, you are on here gleefully telling us that you are going to make money out of flipping some time shares. What's the difference 'cos I can't see any? Seems like double standards to me.

You can 'tell us for a long time' about what we should do but ultimately it's a personal choice. I can understand why people may be hesitant bas it's clearly been a very tricky thing to do but as the saying goes "fortune favours the brave" so if you benefit from all this, then good luck to you but don't go around being all smug about it, you come across a bit of an arse by doing that.

To be fair, he is hard at work, Pump Mode doesnt just happen by itself.

I anticipate by the price acceleration that we are approaching the next crest once we hit it all will be quiet again for a bit
MW & Crypto on 14:50 - Nov 9 with 1639 viewsslmrstid

"The point is who cares broseph. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make."

The point I made was about the podcast series on BBC Sounds in relation to the OneCoin scam, which I presume you are unaware of given your posts since the article about Dr Ruja was posted yesterday.

"Reassuring to know though that you're suggesting scams only exist in crypto."

No, I'm talking about the OneCoin scam only. I never referenced any other type of scam but go away for your essay.

"Because I've met a lovely bloke who's helping me flip some Time Shares. He's got the buyers lined up. I just need to pay him an upfront fee. Was nervous about it until I learned today that scams don't exist elsewhere. I should have been relaxed about anyway as I was put in contact with him by a Nigerian Prince who's sending me some money back with interest soon anyway."

Weird, weird, rambling point that has nothing to do whatsoever with what I was talking about, namely the OneCoin scam which had a really interesting series about it on BBC Sounds.

"I've tried to help for a long time on this board but it's up to you... be a wage cuck earning 0.1% interest on your savings or come make Wife changing money."

You have no idea what investments I hold, what returns they achieve, or what my financial position is. But sure, make sweeping statements about how poor I am compared to you. Willing to put a significant amount of money on me being wealthier than you

"May 2020 when Bitcoin was £7,500 it's now touching £50,000. Or when Ethereum was £150 and it's now £3,500...The same old lines were coming out. So the doubters I say again Have Fun Staying Poor"

To be honest, I don't believe a word you say on here anyway. And at the end of the day all of this "wealth" you boast about is a figure on a computer screen. Convert it back to real cash you can spend on real stuff and invest in real assets, then come back to me about how rich you are.

"And I look forward to rebalancing my portfolio and kindly providing liquidity to you when you can't stand to see it go up anymore.

To those that are involved WAGMI"

To be honest, I see nothing other than huge insecurity from you in regards to how much you need to boast on here about all your wonderful investments. This is why I call bull on what you say - because those who boast the loudest are normally those bulling the most. Seen it all before. All style no substance etc...
MW & Crypto on 19:23 - Nov 9 with 1499 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 13:44 - Nov 9 by Juzzie

Confession Time homie... neither the time share story nor the Nigerian Prince were entirely true.

The Prince needs me to make one further payment to get that money before I receive the funds

Completely agree "boomers for benefitting out of the housing market, even though they didn't actually have anything to do with it"

You never quite see the same difference I do between a generation getting access to affordable housing that was then inflated to boost an economy on credit that pulled that forward from future generations.

I'll tell you a secret... the Zoomers and Millennial's haven't been able to live in their Ethereum or Bitcoin. But they have lived in expensive homes. Without the same benefits the boomers who bought relatively cheap housing got. In crypto thought fortunately the next generation can come up with their own ponzi's. Go Shiba!!!!!!

This thread began on one celebrations of the inevitable major drops in price. So maybe that set the tone for smugness
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 19:41]
MW & Crypto on 19:31 - Nov 9 with 1486 viewsRussian__Bot

MW & Crypto on 14:50 - Nov 9 by slmrstid

"The point is who cares broseph. I honestly don't understand what point you're trying to make."

The point I made was about the podcast series on BBC Sounds in relation to the OneCoin scam, which I presume you are unaware of given your posts since the article about Dr Ruja was posted yesterday.

"Reassuring to know though that you're suggesting scams only exist in crypto."

No, I'm talking about the OneCoin scam only. I never referenced any other type of scam but go away for your essay.

"Because I've met a lovely bloke who's helping me flip some Time Shares. He's got the buyers lined up. I just need to pay him an upfront fee. Was nervous about it until I learned today that scams don't exist elsewhere. I should have been relaxed about anyway as I was put in contact with him by a Nigerian Prince who's sending me some money back with interest soon anyway."

Weird, weird, rambling point that has nothing to do whatsoever with what I was talking about, namely the OneCoin scam which had a really interesting series about it on BBC Sounds.

"I've tried to help for a long time on this board but it's up to you... be a wage cuck earning 0.1% interest on your savings or come make Wife changing money."

You have no idea what investments I hold, what returns they achieve, or what my financial position is. But sure, make sweeping statements about how poor I am compared to you. Willing to put a significant amount of money on me being wealthier than you

"May 2020 when Bitcoin was £7,500 it's now touching £50,000. Or when Ethereum was £150 and it's now £3,500...The same old lines were coming out. So the doubters I say again Have Fun Staying Poor"

To be honest, I don't believe a word you say on here anyway. And at the end of the day all of this "wealth" you boast about is a figure on a computer screen. Convert it back to real cash you can spend on real stuff and invest in real assets, then come back to me about how rich you are.

"And I look forward to rebalancing my portfolio and kindly providing liquidity to you when you can't stand to see it go up anymore.

To those that are involved WAGMI"

To be honest, I see nothing other than huge insecurity from you in regards to how much you need to boast on here about all your wonderful investments. This is why I call bull on what you say - because those who boast the loudest are normally those bulling the most. Seen it all before. All style no substance etc...

See Rogecoin video from Danehoop post above. As much as I love to see boomers in suits like in that video Coping so hard. I associated your podcast with similar FUD.

But very pleased that you have now explained that there was no insinuation on your part that Crypto is any more scammy then the rest of the clown world we live in. Crypto for example has a long way to go until we catch up with the Banker scams. Those crooks in banking as a sector have been fined $331 billion in the last decade. Imagine what they got away with. Top quality scammers in that world

Also nice to see irony isn't dead. Loved your line, to set up what I'm assuming was an intentional gag: "You have no idea what investments I hold, what returns they achieve, or what my financial position is. But willing to put a significant amount of money on me being wealthier than you"

Top Bantz there Bromeo. I see what you did there. As you follow your implicit boast up with "because those who boast the loudest are normally those bulling the most"

My shilling credentials that you don't believe "a word I say" can be proved if you're brave enough to delve into the dark and dirty sordid history of the Cornona thread (please don't bump it many on here still have PTSD) and have a look at around mid May 2020 you see some posts in there. And that's what the prices have done. I've been in many years before than May 2020

The Have Fun Staying Poor is a Bitcoin meme. As with a lot of crypto it's a bit of an in joke. But it stings normies who hate the fact that anyone who has ever bought Bitcoin and held it until today has increased their wealth.

I am sorry to have offended you with that meme. Particularly as you have now establish yourself as being so rich and clever with investments that have outperformed crypto. That truly is something special when you consider the returns in crypto. I struggle to see where I could have done any better. So well done you!! I celebrate any man (guessing gender here) who has made wife changing money
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 19:34]
MW & Crypto on 09:51 - Nov 10 with 1369 viewsJuzzie

MW & Crypto on 19:31 - Nov 9 by Russian__Bot

See Rogecoin video from Danehoop post above. As much as I love to see boomers in suits like in that video Coping so hard. I associated your podcast with similar FUD.

But very pleased that you have now explained that there was no insinuation on your part that Crypto is any more scammy then the rest of the clown world we live in. Crypto for example has a long way to go until we catch up with the Banker scams. Those crooks in banking as a sector have been fined $331 billion in the last decade. Imagine what they got away with. Top quality scammers in that world

Also nice to see irony isn't dead. Loved your line, to set up what I'm assuming was an intentional gag: "You have no idea what investments I hold, what returns they achieve, or what my financial position is. But willing to put a significant amount of money on me being wealthier than you"

Top Bantz there Bromeo. I see what you did there. As you follow your implicit boast up with "because those who boast the loudest are normally those bulling the most"

My shilling credentials that you don't believe "a word I say" can be proved if you're brave enough to delve into the dark and dirty sordid history of the Cornona thread (please don't bump it many on here still have PTSD) and have a look at around mid May 2020 you see some posts in there. And that's what the prices have done. I've been in many years before than May 2020

The Have Fun Staying Poor is a Bitcoin meme. As with a lot of crypto it's a bit of an in joke. But it stings normies who hate the fact that anyone who has ever bought Bitcoin and held it until today has increased their wealth.

I am sorry to have offended you with that meme. Particularly as you have now establish yourself as being so rich and clever with investments that have outperformed crypto. That truly is something special when you consider the returns in crypto. I struggle to see where I could have done any better. So well done you!! I celebrate any man (guessing gender here) who has made wife changing money
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 19:34]

[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 9:53]
MW & Crypto on 09:52 - Nov 10 with 1365 viewsJuzzie

"Completely agree "boomers for benefitting out of the housing market, even though they didn't actually have anything to do with it"

You never quite see the same difference I do between a generation getting access to affordable housing that was then inflated to boost an economy on credit that pulled that forward from future generations."

So basically you simply resent boomers because they were lucky to get in on the cheap (as it were) housing market before it went ballistic. Well, as said and you've acknowledged, that wasn't their fault so it's probably best to try put your bitterness to one side (BTW, I'm Gen X so that cheap housing market was before my time).
It's kinda how capitalism works. It's not equal so there will always be winners and losers. If you want equality, speak to your local MP to champion for a system that provides that.

I am acutely aware of how it's affecting people in generations down the line. I have friends with kids now in their 20's who are struggling to buy because their savings are not growing quick enough to even put a deposit down so they are in an endless cycle of forever-rent, that's if they've even been able to leave home.

So, rather than bitching about it on here, speak to your MP, get them to do something (FYI - they probably won't as it would meaning overhauling the entire western economic system).

Or, make your millions with bitcoin and buy somewhere outright. Easy peasy, apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024