Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR have their Field day – Signing 16:03 - May 20 with 4654 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55098

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 22:22 - May 20 with 1195 viewscolinallcars

Great news all round.

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 22:48 - May 20 with 1141 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Welcome to pastures new!
QPR have their Field day – Signing on 23:45 - May 20 with 1066 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 21:54 - May 20 by dmm

Like everyone else, I'm delighted we've got the lad.

There are now 6 players for the CM berths: Sam Field, Dominic Ball, Faysal Bettache, Tom Carroll, Luke Amos and Charlie Owens. That might suggest Johansen won't be coming, particularly as Warburton wants a smaller squad. That said, I suppose Bettache and perhaps Owens could go out on loan.

The mood music emerging from WLS and anyone else remotely trustworthy is that we wanted de Wijs, Field, Austin and Johansen; that the first two were pretty much certain, Austin was likely but Johansen will be "challenging".

Given most of us thought Austin and Johansen were out of the question a few weeks back, that's pretty encouraging. But I think Johansen is in the "hope for" rather than "expect" category and I imagine the club is planning on him not coming (hence Carroll, Owens and Bettache renewals) but will adjust if he does, as you say probably with loans out.

Fingers still crossed at this stage.
QPR have their Field day – Signing on 00:54 - May 21 with 1000 viewsLoftgirl

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 22:48 - May 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

Welcome to pastures new!

Clever.
QPR have their Field day – Signing on 08:01 - May 21 with 830 viewsgobbles

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 16:30 - May 20 by Antti_Heinola

I don't get this.
I thought the club/Warbs had totally fcked it by not starting him in 12 games and it was all ruined?

Welcome Sam!

Think there could be a lot more to come from him.

Is it possible that they were tied into certain terms if he started 12 games and by not starting 12 games they were able to get him cheaper?
QPR have their Field day – Signing on 09:19 - May 21 with 735 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Welcome to pastures new!

I knew a tacky joke would crop up.
QPR have their Field day – Signing on 09:48 - May 21 with 678 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 09:19 - May 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

I knew a tacky joke would crop up.

Who so angry? I thought you'd meadow out in your old age.

Bare bones.

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 10:05 - May 21 with 645 viewsdannyblue

Welcome to pastures new!

I'm in clover over this one
Login to get fewer ads

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 10:07 - May 21 with 640 viewsdannyblue

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 21:54 - May 20 by dmm

Like everyone else, I'm delighted we've got the lad.

There are now 6 players for the CM berths: Sam Field, Dominic Ball, Faysal Bettache, Tom Carroll, Luke Amos and Charlie Owens. That might suggest Johansen won't be coming, particularly as Warburton wants a smaller squad. That said, I suppose Bettache and perhaps Owens could go out on loan.

I wonder if the Dominator will come to be cover for the back three rather than the midfield two...that would be my preference.

Particularly because you could add Ilias to your list of 6 - Warbs played him there a bit towards the end of the season.

QPR have their Field day – Signing on 10:47 - May 21 with 577 viewsthehat

Great write up Clive

I've really liked the look of Field and this is a very good signing giving us a real physical presence but can really play too.

2 down 2 to go.....

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021