Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread 11:29 - Jun 22 with 7515 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nervy 1-0 or 2-1 to England for me
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:41 - Jun 23 with 807 viewsPinnerPaul

Final one for me

Ball hits referee, chnages possession, enter Sam Matterface

"Referee brought the game back for a foul there, when advantage didn't happen"

Lee Dixon "Its a drop ball as it hit the referee"

Sam Matterface "Oh, so THAT's what happens when the ball hits the ref!"
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:13 - Jun 23 with 702 viewsTheChef

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 14:41 - Jun 23 by PinnerPaul

Final one for me

Ball hits referee, chnages possession, enter Sam Matterface

"Referee brought the game back for a foul there, when advantage didn't happen"

Lee Dixon "Its a drop ball as it hit the referee"

Sam Matterface "Oh, so THAT's what happens when the ball hits the ref!"

No clue.

Although the football was worse, it was much nicer watching the second half on mute.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 23 with 678 viewsPinnerPaul

Its all subjective, but I'm in danger of throwing something at my TV if I have to listen to another 90 minutes of Jonathan Pearce.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 17:45 - Jun 23 with 640 viewsGloryHunter

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 23 by PinnerPaul

Its all subjective, but I'm in danger of throwing something at my TV if I have to listen to another 90 minutes of Jonathan Pearce.

Can you explain again the current offside situation, PP? Duda was through for Slovakia - clearly offside, and seemed to know it - but took a first touch, no flag, then had a feeble shot, at which point the flag went up. Why no flag for the first touch?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 18:03 - Jun 23 with 621 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 17:45 - Jun 23 by GloryHunter

Can you explain again the current offside situation, PP? Duda was through for Slovakia - clearly offside, and seemed to know it - but took a first touch, no flag, then had a feeble shot, at which point the flag went up. Why no flag for the first touch?

isn't it due to VAR so they let the play go and if he's not offside the goal can still stand
They did it with Henderson last night
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 19:28 - Jun 23 with 568 viewsdaveB

As it's turned out although England likely to get a very tough 2nd round match they'll likely play Sweden if they get through that.

2nd place in our group have an in form Spain and then the winners of the French group so not all bad for England.

A Hungary & France win tonight would be lovely though
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 24 with 459 viewsPinnerPaul

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 18:03 - Jun 23 by daveB

isn't it due to VAR so they let the play go and if he's not offside the goal can still stand
They did it with Henderson last night

Yep, spot on Dave.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024