Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread 11:29 - Jun 22 with 7517 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nervy 1-0 or 2-1 to England for me
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:54 - Jun 22 with 1704 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:49 - Jun 22 by gazza1

I agree, Grealish is a must starter for me, there are a lot of top players in the squad and only 3/4 players that are 'first names on the teamsheet'.

I have no objections with 3 CB's but we are a little short in that area.

Rumoured team is Grealish in for Mount and Saka in for Foden
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 22 with 1679 viewsgazza1

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:54 - Jun 22 by daveB

Rumoured team is Grealish in for Mount and Saka in for Foden

Oh, forgot about Saka - I like him too. Maybe a good shout, bombing down the left!!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:58 - Jun 22 with 1670 viewsgazza1

We good so many good young players....I wish I had a route into talking to Southgate and we could win the competition - lol
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 18:11 - Jun 22 with 1565 viewseastside_r

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 16:36 - Jun 22 by Rog

But with Chilwell and Mount not available...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57564682

Stupid Chelsea ****s.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 18:18 - Jun 22 with 1539 viewsTacticalR

Just now...walking through Kilburn, all the traffic was at a standstill with police cars everywhere. Then the England bus pulled out of Priory Road, so the England team must have been staying at the Marriot Hotel in Kilburn.

Air hostess clique

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 19:04 - Jun 22 with 1448 viewsNoelmc

I’m at the match and hoping for an England win. Going for 2-0 Would mean a very tough match next round but at least its at Wembley. Also have tickets for the second semi-final so they would be in the right half of the draw for that if they manage to progress. Glad to see Grealish starting.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 19:18 - Jun 22 with 1417 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 19:04 - Jun 22 by Noelmc

I’m at the match and hoping for an England win. Going for 2-0 Would mean a very tough match next round but at least its at Wembley. Also have tickets for the second semi-final so they would be in the right half of the draw for that if they manage to progress. Glad to see Grealish starting.

Be nice to see us go for it tonight as I'm sure a good positive tempo will get the country behind them.
Great to see Grealish start, for me I would have played Rashford for Sterling just to give him a run out
Not sure about tonight to be honest. It could be anything from a bore fest to a good game.... think it will be something in-between and us to scrap a win
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 22 with 1330 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 19:18 - Jun 22 by Malintabuk

Be nice to see us go for it tonight as I'm sure a good positive tempo will get the country behind them.
Great to see Grealish start, for me I would have played Rashford for Sterling just to give him a run out
Not sure about tonight to be honest. It could be anything from a bore fest to a good game.... think it will be something in-between and us to scrap a win

5 mins in and Grealish already floored
Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:08 - Jun 22 with 1325 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 22 by Malintabuk

5 mins in and Grealish already floored

Still too slow for me this
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:11 - Jun 22 with 1317 viewsToast_R

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:08 - Jun 22 by Malintabuk

Still too slow for me this

Isnt it? Get the feeling they have no idea what they're supposed to be doing?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:14 - Jun 22 with 1306 viewsMalintabuk

Get in great break by Saka running at the defence and cycled out to Grealish with a great cross.... C'mon England play to our strengths and play it at a high tempo
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:14 - Jun 22 with 1305 viewsted_hendrix

Saka

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:17 - Jun 22 with 1295 viewsCamberleyR

1-0 Sterling. Great cross by Grealish.

I get the feeling that with Mount not available and Grealish starting that this is going to be a 1990 WC moment similar to when Bobby Robson stumbled on his best XI and formation when Robson got injured and Platt came in.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:24 - Jun 22 with 1251 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 19:04 - Jun 22 by Noelmc

Enjoy the night, Noel.

Good start with our boy getting the first.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:26 - Jun 22 with 1241 viewsMalintabuk

What a ball from Maguire and Harry should have scored. But what a pass
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:31 - Jun 22 with 1219 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:26 - Jun 22 by Malintabuk

What a ball from Maguire and Harry should have scored. But what a pass

Back to the wall stuff at the moment. For what could have been a nah game it is entertaining
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:35 - Jun 22 with 1196 viewsBazzeR

Lots of us complaining about Illias Chair and his corners,these elite England players not doing much better.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:36 - Jun 22 with 1190 viewsMalintabuk

Where the hell was Walker there. Brave clearance from Shaw but we were opened there
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:49 - Jun 22 with 1136 viewsMalintabuk

Decent game and the Czechs are contributing to it
Sara is having a good game and think Kane is having his best game of the tournament and should have scored.
Grealish is floating in and out of the game but everytime he does push forward both him and Saka are looking good
We really need to.play to our strengths which is letting these young lads of the leash... Sara must terrorise a defence running at them and we need to do this more
All in all our best performance so far this tournament
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:52 - Jun 22 with 1117 viewsaston_hoop

Greenford's own Bukayo Saka is great fun to watch

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:59 - Jun 22 with 1063 viewsted_hendrix

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:52 - Jun 22 by aston_hoop

Greenford's own Bukayo Saka is great fun to watch

What a lovely player to watch in full flow with the ball at his feet, 19 Years old.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 21:00 - Jun 22 with 1053 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:11 - Jun 22 by Toast_R

Isnt it? Get the feeling they have no idea what they're supposed to be doing?

I dunno, I think we have them utterly under the cosh even at this slow pace.

Personally I’m glad. Pressing like maniacs for 60 minutes, getting knackered, then clinging on for 30 has tossed us out of too many tournaments. I like this technical and considered style.

Long may it continue.

Henderson getting some minutes which is good news.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 21:04]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 21:12 - Jun 22 with 997 viewsBklynRanger

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 20:14 - Jun 22 by ted_hendrix

Saka

He's good to watch
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 21:16 - Jun 22 with 979 viewsBlackCrowe

Looked good up until we scored and now typically drab and crab. Makes not sense, at club level it's mostly fast paced and yet at International level it's so fcking boring.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Czech Republic 🇨🇿 Match Thread on 21:30 - Jun 22 with 920 viewsjeffranger

Taken Grealish off, Southgate is a knob & no idea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024