Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People in glass houses .... 07:18 - Jul 13 with 12653 viewsShakerbhoy

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/july/efl-statement-rochdale-afc/

Oh how I will sit in and watch this unfold with baited breath,of course Rochdale are nowhere as far in the myre as Bury were,but this is how it starts...

And you know that Karma always finds a way😉
People in glass houses .... on 23:41 - Jul 13 with 4369 viewsR17ALE

People in glass houses .... on 21:31 - Jul 13 by D_Alien

I'll tell you why "people in glass houses" is a pile of shit

Because when we were advising bury on how to go about doing summat to rid themselves of the shysters who ran them into the ground and lost them their status and their club, we weren't in the same position

Since finding ourselves being put at risk, we've moved heaven & earth to put a stop to the nonsense and instead of having the EFL treating us as pariahs we've got them working with us to help prevent it happening

An absolute world away from the brown-nosing and "wow wow wow" from down the road. Chalk & cheese doesn't do it justice

Come on, shakerbhoy, you've been shafted by Day & Dale; don't make it any worse for yourself by posting embarrassing shite

[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 21:32]

I actually remember holding out an olive branch to some bucket tvvat back then via a PM advising him what to do.

Needless to say there was no response.

Consequently they folded.

I, and many others, heeded the same advice when vultures honed in over us.

The war is not yet won, but we've not lost one battle so far.

One step at a time, picking off the enemies,.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

People in glass houses .... on 09:53 - Jul 14 with 4166 viewsrafc1977

People in glass houses .... on 23:41 - Jul 13 by R17ALE

I actually remember holding out an olive branch to some bucket tvvat back then via a PM advising him what to do.

Needless to say there was no response.

Consequently they folded.

I, and many others, heeded the same advice when vultures honed in over us.

The war is not yet won, but we've not lost one battle so far.

One step at a time, picking off the enemies,.

And this attitude is exactly why we may just come out of all this nonsense with our club & lack of debt preserved.

Bottomley/Curran/Rose/Jarvis....anyone for that matter. If you dont have our best interests at heart we have people who's bullshit radars are finely tuned and you'll be sniffed out!

And we dont like our bellies being tickled either with false promises, were realists not romanticists.

Cheers to all the fans who help fight the battles like Franny alludes to, I dont know you, but know I owe you a debt of gratitude!
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 9:54]
People in glass houses .... on 19:54 - Jul 14 with 3903 viewsblackdogblue

On a last note, I am sure unless it has now gone, if u come off the M66 & go towards the town centre up the one lane (not the bus lane past the Renault Garage on the left)… there is still a a brown sign on there….

⚽️ Bury FC ⬅️

Maybe it’s an archeological dig (looking for missing trophies) or a Cemetery of Bucket hopes & dreams

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

People in glass houses .... on 20:01 - Jul 14 with 3892 viewsSandyman

People in glass houses .... on 19:54 - Jul 14 by blackdogblue

On a last note, I am sure unless it has now gone, if u come off the M66 & go towards the town centre up the one lane (not the bus lane past the Renault Garage on the left)… there is still a a brown sign on there….

⚽️ Bury FC ⬅️

Maybe it’s an archeological dig (looking for missing trophies) or a Cemetery of Bucket hopes & dreams

There's a similar one on Manchester Rd near the Swan and Cemetery pub which says "bury fc - next match" . Speaks volumes

People in glass houses .... on 20:02 - Jul 14 with 3891 viewsnordenblue

People in glass houses .... on 19:54 - Jul 14 by blackdogblue

⚽️ Bury FC ⬅️

When driving along Manchester Rd towards Bury from Whitefield there's still a huge metal sign to the left of Gigg Lane saying "Bury football Club....Next Match"... doesn't look like it's been changed for a while though
People in glass houses .... on 20:06 - Jul 14 with 3883 viewsjudd

People in glass houses .... on 20:01 - Jul 14 by Sandyman

There's a similar one on Manchester Rd near the Swan and Cemetery pub which says "bury fc - next match" . Speaks volumes

Sweeden

Poll: What is it to be then?

People in glass houses .... on 20:06 - Jul 14 with 3882 viewsTVOS1907

People in glass houses .... on 20:01 - Jul 14 by Sandyman

Maybe it should say "Sweeden".

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

People in glass houses .... on 20:34 - Jul 14 with 3812 viewsblackdogblue

People in glass houses .... on 20:06 - Jul 14 by TVOS1907

Maybe it should say "Sweeden".

Dropping my boy off at School on Friday, will go that way & if it’s still there will take a picture but not worked out how to upload one unless I tweet it & add the link?

Unless anyone has as any advice 😀
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 20:35]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

People in glass houses .... on 21:12 - Jul 14 with 3774 viewsSandyman

People in glass houses .... on 20:34 - Jul 14 by blackdogblue

Dropping my boy off at School on Friday, will go that way & if it’s still there will take a picture but not worked out how to upload one unless I tweet it & add the link?

Unless anyone has as any advice 😀
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 20:35]

Will send you instructions in't morning
People in glass houses .... on 22:56 - Jul 19 with 3342 viewsSandyman

People in glass houses .... on 07:58 - Jul 13 by Shakerbhoy

Pmsl...yeah fair play Kel

But this is no longer about my team now...it's about yours,funny how things tend to play out isn't it💙

Sure is. Supporters and shareholders at some clubs know what they are doing and keep their clubs safe from predators.

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-to-buy-50000-shares-in-the-club/

bury fans used to let any old con man / men in and called it a "REVOLUTION". WOW WOW WOW. Karma, innit?
People in glass houses .... on 16:08 - Jul 20 with 2893 viewsfinberty

One of my proudest moments as a forum poster was receiving an admonishment from the bury forum Mod, after joining the forum and posting a few comments here and there. I think I'd referenced Day followed by Dale - not unlike most other comments on most other threads on there.

It occurred to me that must have been full-time job for some individual, issuing to warnings about comments which were, let's face it, absolutely fact-based and accurate. There were so many of them. Eventually, they pulled-up the drawbridge and I think you had to sign in blood that you were a true bury fan before they'd let you in to post further.

At that point I decided I really couldn't be ar$ed.
People in glass houses .... on 17:06 - Jul 20 with 2789 viewskel

People in glass houses .... on 16:08 - Jul 20 by finberty

One of my proudest moments as a forum poster was receiving an admonishment from the bury forum Mod, after joining the forum and posting a few comments here and there. I think I'd referenced Day followed by Dale - not unlike most other comments on most other threads on there.

It occurred to me that must have been full-time job for some individual, issuing to warnings about comments which were, let's face it, absolutely fact-based and accurate. There were so many of them. Eventually, they pulled-up the drawbridge and I think you had to sign in blood that you were a true bury fan before they'd let you in to post further.

At that point I decided I really couldn't be ar$ed.

Did you get a ***MODERATORS NOTE*** in BIG RED LETTERS from Vinny? I once got banned on there by the guy who owned the server the board was on at the time because he disagreed with me. He told me not to reply or he’d ban me.

Proper closed shop that place.
People in glass houses .... on 17:34 - Jul 20 with 2705 viewsTVOS1907

People in glass houses .... on 17:06 - Jul 20 by kel

Did you get a ***MODERATORS NOTE*** in BIG RED LETTERS from Vinny? I once got banned on there by the guy who owned the server the board was on at the time because he disagreed with me. He told me not to reply or he’d ban me.

Proper closed shop that place.

That 1903 seems a bit bitter.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

People in glass houses .... on 17:59 - Jul 20 with 2650 viewskel

People in glass houses .... on 17:34 - Jul 20 by TVOS1907

That 1903 seems a bit bitter.

Doesn’t he just.

I bet he used to be one of them who every time they played us went out of his way to tell everyone he doesn’t care about Rochdale. They used to be my favourite threads on there.
People in glass houses .... on 18:38 - Jul 20 with 2531 viewsmightydale

Shakerbhoy- do you realise the difference between rochdale and Bury now ???

If you're trust/fans had the same attitude as ours, you would still have a league club to support!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 20 Jul 2021 19:40]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

People in glass houses .... on 19:30 - Jul 20 with 2411 viewsJames1980

In response to the title of this thread. No you are absolutely correct they really should not.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

People in glass houses .... on 13:50 - Aug 21 with 1711 viewsShakerbhoy

Look at all these nibbles 😂😂
People in glass houses .... on 14:10 - Aug 21 with 1646 viewsnordenblue

People in glass houses .... on 13:50 - Aug 21 by Shakerbhoy

When you end up proven wrong revert to "bites" or "bants", never seen that one before... get back to your own club, oh hang on a minute.....
People in glass houses .... on 14:26 - Aug 21 with 1599 viewsShakerbhoy

Nibble nibble
People in glass houses .... on 14:30 - Aug 21 with 1572 viewsDaleiLama

People in glass houses .... on 13:50 - Aug 21 by Shakerbhoy

In true Bullseye fashion ...... 'now let's have a look what you could have won'. That 300 page thread was a handbook on what should have been done. Hindsight eh?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

People in glass houses .... on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 1450 viewsMass_Debater

People in glass houses .... on 14:26 - Aug 21 by Shakerbhoy

Nibble nibble

Thick mong
People in glass houses .... on 18:20 - Aug 21 with 1343 viewsBlueMessiah

People in glass houses .... on 14:26 - Aug 21 by Shakerbhoy

Nibble nibble

Look at the stark contrast between how things were done only a few miles apart. We rolled our sleeves up, got stuck in and got rid of the shysters.
Your lot had wet dreams about signing Messi to play at your new stadium, connected to the town centre by a fcuking monorail!!
Hilarious!! 😂😂

Poll: Do I Know You?

People in glass houses .... on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 1247 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Now boys and girls... if you are reading this and are still at school, you are probably sick and tired of mum or dad saying you must work hard and pass your exams. You really should and try as hard as you can, because if you don't, you will probably end up like this lost young man, Shakerthingy...

It is a real shame but if you don't pass those exams, you will end up like him, I promise.
People in glass houses .... on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 1221 viewsJames1980

People in glass houses .... on 18:20 - Aug 21 by BlueMessiah

Look at the stark contrast between how things were done only a few miles apart. We rolled our sleeves up, got stuck in and got rid of the shysters.
Your lot had wet dreams about signing Messi to play at your new stadium, connected to the town centre by a fcuking monorail!!
Hilarious!! 😂😂

Did somebody say Monorail

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

People in glass houses .... on 22:12 - Aug 21 with 1117 viewsShakerbhoy

People in glass houses .... on 15:53 - Aug 21 by Mass_Debater

Thick mong

Pmsl who's rattled 🤭🤭🤭
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024