Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing 20:18 - Jul 13 with 3461 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55277
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 22:28 - Jul 13 with 3014 viewsMyke

Two very positive signings. While the value of loan has often been debated, I think this has been well thought out. Obviously when the permanent deal couldn't be reached with the ex Brighton lad, this was the next option. Hopefully he will learn from Wallace. Where that leaves Niko is unclear, but at least with a long contract, we don't have to rush into making any decision either way
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 22:29 - Jul 13 with 3003 viewsnix

Ebs is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only is he still funding these transfers in, I can only think that seeing the success he's made, as well as Dickie, Chair, BOS and Willock, it's shown these guys that LR is a really good place these days to come, to both get first team football and make a name for yourself.

If they do anywhere near as well we'll be delighted. Feel for Masterson who was really unlucky to be injured for his loan spell. Let's hope he gets a decent chance this season on loan. He desperately needs regular first team football.
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 23:25 - Jul 13 with 2840 viewsDWQPR

Just looked on the Oddschecker site and we are now 11th favourites at 27-1 to win the league. However, interestingly it states that we are currently the most popular bet at those odds. I have a good feeling about this season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 09:23 - Jul 14 with 2344 viewsenfieldargh

Interesting about Warbs possible thoughts on Masterson. I thought he looks so very promising.

Dunne & Masterson Rep of Ireland central defensive partnership of the future?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 09:38 - Jul 14 with 2319 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 23:25 - Jul 13 by DWQPR

Just looked on the Oddschecker site and we are now 11th favourites at 27-1 to win the league. However, interestingly it states that we are currently the most popular bet at those odds. I have a good feeling about this season.

A lot of non QPR fans I speak to seem to think we’re going to do well this season.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 10:20 - Jul 14 with 2205 viewsNed_Kennedys

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 09:38 - Jul 14 by CliveWilsonSaid

A lot of non QPR fans I speak to seem to think we’re going to do well this season.

Getting Johansen back is going to make all the difference IMO.
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 10:30 - Jul 14 with 2170 viewsfrancisbowles

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 09:23 - Jul 14 by enfieldargh

Interesting about Warbs possible thoughts on Masterson. I thought he looks so very promising.

Dunne & Masterson Rep of Ireland central defensive partnership of the future?

It's possible that he hasn't developed as expected, some of which is down to lack of games and injury. He did look 'shaky' when he did get an opportunity, remember the handball in the area. This season is really big for him and I hope that he stays injury free and grabs any opportunities he gets and fulfils some of that early promise.
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 10:38 - Jul 14 with 2153 viewsBklynRanger

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 22:29 - Jul 13 by nix

Ebs is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only is he still funding these transfers in, I can only think that seeing the success he's made, as well as Dickie, Chair, BOS and Willock, it's shown these guys that LR is a really good place these days to come, to both get first team football and make a name for yourself.

If they do anywhere near as well we'll be delighted. Feel for Masterson who was really unlucky to be injured for his loan spell. Let's hope he gets a decent chance this season on loan. He desperately needs regular first team football.

He really is - it also shows the demand for that sort of opportunity among so many young players. It's not as if we've been swamping the league above with young 8-figure talent - we've had one so far, but the example is still noted by other young players. That and the fact that we're playing and developing others of course, granted.

I'd guess it also shows the level of competition internally and from abroad in the PL - diluted squads and academy systems - players feeling that once they get to that early 20s age they're at real risk of drifting. All of it gives us opportunities once we look like a legitimate good option for these young players, which we now seem to have achieved - massive credit to the club for getting to that point, even I'm a bit surprised I must admit.
Login to get fewer ads

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 19:42 - Jul 14 with 1443 viewsNZR

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 10:30 - Jul 14 by francisbowles

It's possible that he hasn't developed as expected, some of which is down to lack of games and injury. He did look 'shaky' when he did get an opportunity, remember the handball in the area. This season is really big for him and I hope that he stays injury free and grabs any opportunities he gets and fulfils some of that early promise.

Masterton went out on loan to Swindon and barely featured for them there - only 5 appearances. I'd imagine we'll ship him out on loan again to get some game time.
Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 22:18 - Jul 14 with 1261 viewsMyke

Defensive duo continue R's brisk summer - Signing on 19:42 - Jul 14 by NZR

Masterton went out on loan to Swindon and barely featured for them there - only 5 appearances. I'd imagine we'll ship him out on loan again to get some game time.

That's because he picked up a season-ending injury in his fifth game. Fully fit again so hopefully he will be luckier this time. If he got a full season under his belt, it could be the making of him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024