Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Season Predicted Finish 14:56 - Jul 23 with 1185 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pre Season Predicted Finish on 14:59 - Jul 23 with 1173 viewskensalriser

Flawed poll - no 16th.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pre Season Predicted Finish on 15:07 - Jul 23 with 1135 views80s_Boy

Top half for me.

The transfers we've brought in are good enough to get us to a 8th - 11th placed finish but not quite good enough to get across the Play-Off line in my opinion.
Pre Season Predicted Finish on 18:10 - Jul 23 with 996 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't say what I think because it will put the ky bosh on it and superstitions rule ok !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Pre Season Predicted Finish on 21:21 - Jul 23 with 890 viewsNewhopphoops

Fourth. Put your house on it.
Pre Season Predicted Finish on 21:41 - Jul 23 with 834 viewsterryb

In 1972 I felt sure we would be in the top two & in 1982 I was certain we would be champions.

I will leave my vote on this season until just before the Millwall game, but I know what I'm leaning towards & it's not as in 1972!
Pre Season Predicted Finish on 16:08 - Jul 27 with 620 viewsdmm

Over the last 10 Championship seasons, the average points needed to finish top is 93.8 - most 102 and least 87. The average points needed to finish 6th is 74.3 - most 80 and least 68.

We finished on 68 points last season, so just over 6 points shy of 6th in an average year.

We're in better shape than we were last year, with quite a few in the league in worse shape.

A top 6th final placing is looking very possible.

Gentlemen, I rest my case.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 16:11]
Pre Season Predicted Finish on 16:43 - Jul 27 with 553 viewswood_hoop

I feel that MW has a very good chance of the top 6, need a bit of luck injury wise, and the players on the fringe of the !st team to keep showing signs of improvement, it is looking promising we have a few players itching for a chance to prove their worth, nothing better than established players having their place in peril when others are snapping at their heels.

If the football gods smile down on us could be one rollar coaster ride forthcoming.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024