Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough 15:15 - Aug 10 with 4723 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve just spent 70 minutes waiting to get through to the Middlesbrough box office for information about the game on Wednesday week.They told me that they’ve already sent the information through to our box office,but with 2 away games already on sale I guess they’re going to be on sale soon,maybe Thursday.
They said that tickets are normally on sale on the night unless it’s a sell out,which seems unlikely,but cash only.
They are hosting Bristol City on Saturday and according to their website tickets range from £18 for U18 to £31 for adults.Their oap age is 65 and over.
Middlesbrough on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 1441 viewsdaveB

Middlesbrough on 18:02 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

Of course Fulham will but I honestly can't believe some people are expressing concern that they can't buy tickets for Middlesbrough away so far when the chances of that selling out are next to zero.

You also won't have that weirdo who insists sitting in 'his' seat either.

the concern is the match is a week away and they are not on sale yet which is pretty late. Some clubs don't sell tickets on the day, especially in this new world of apps and no cash wanted. QPR often claim you have to buy tickets in advance as well.

It does all seem unnecessarily late. Off the field QPR have been a bit shit the last few weeks
Middlesbrough on 20:38 - Aug 10 with 1359 viewsBankole_Fan_Club

Middlesbrough on 19:55 - Aug 10 by daveB

the concern is the match is a week away and they are not on sale yet which is pretty late. Some clubs don't sell tickets on the day, especially in this new world of apps and no cash wanted. QPR often claim you have to buy tickets in advance as well.

It does all seem unnecessarily late. Off the field QPR have been a bit shit the last few weeks

There's no way Middlesbrough aren't going to sell tickets to 400 QPR fans - if that - if tickets aren't sold in advance.

QPR may claim that we need to buy tickets in advance but they sell tickets on the day for all but the few all ticket matches and its a ridiculous attempt to get people to buy in advance rather than decide on the day.

Even the 8 loyalty points isn't worth getting into a worry about. Let's be very honest here, if you're travelling to Middlesbrough on a Wednesday night to watch 2nd division football you're going to have enough loyalty points throughout the season to guarantee a ticket in those few matches where they are required because the chances are high that you don't have many more interests in life than QPR.

It all does seem a rather odd thing to be getting your knickers in a twist about but, I suppose, each to their own.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 20:42]
Middlesbrough on 21:06 - Aug 10 with 1328 viewsdaveB

Middlesbrough on 20:38 - Aug 10 by Bankole_Fan_Club

There's no way Middlesbrough aren't going to sell tickets to 400 QPR fans - if that - if tickets aren't sold in advance.

QPR may claim that we need to buy tickets in advance but they sell tickets on the day for all but the few all ticket matches and its a ridiculous attempt to get people to buy in advance rather than decide on the day.

Even the 8 loyalty points isn't worth getting into a worry about. Let's be very honest here, if you're travelling to Middlesbrough on a Wednesday night to watch 2nd division football you're going to have enough loyalty points throughout the season to guarantee a ticket in those few matches where they are required because the chances are high that you don't have many more interests in life than QPR.

It all does seem a rather odd thing to be getting your knickers in a twist about but, I suppose, each to their own.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 20:42]

It just seems a bit mad that having been desperate to get fans in they are only giving themselves a couple of days with a postal service on it's knees to purchase and deliver the tickets. I think that's more the issue than actually getting into the stadium.

It all seems a little daft and avoidable.
Middlesbrough on 08:17 - Aug 11 with 1205 viewslondonscottish

Middlesbrough on 18:22 - Aug 10 by switchingcode

You think you have problems most of us are still waiting for our STs to arrive in the post.

What's the score with digital ST's? Presumably that would be a plan B if you don't have a physical card? Seems like more and more clubs are going that way.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Middlesbrough on 09:51 - Aug 11 with 1124 viewsterryb

I expect that you have already seen the news, but just in case you've not.

Tickets are now available on the offie & £30 for adults. Plus the booking fee no doubt!
Middlesbrough on 11:00 - Aug 11 with 1066 viewsJames_Paddocks

Absolutely mental prices for a midweek Championship fixture.

£30 for an adult ticket is honking. And then £17 for my 11 year old son is even worse.

I can see about 200 max travelling now.
Middlesbrough on 11:44 - Aug 11 with 1030 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 11:00 - Aug 11 by James_Paddocks

Absolutely mental prices for a midweek Championship fixture.

£30 for an adult ticket is honking. And then £17 for my 11 year old son is even worse.

I can see about 200 max travelling now.

I’d already bought the train tickets and hotel for the night,so I had to pay the £30 for the ticket.I can’t see that many bothering unless they’re staying the night,live locally or are on the supporters coach.Initial allocation of 735,but I can’t see them asking for more somehow.
Middlesbrough on 12:16 - Aug 11 with 1000 viewsShunter

They are on sale today from R's box office - picking mine up this afternoon

URrrrrrrr's !
Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough on 12:26 - Aug 11 with 983 viewsstowmarketrange

Middlesbrough on 12:16 - Aug 11 by Shunter

They are on sale today from R's box office - picking mine up this afternoon

URrrrrrrr's !

That’s at least 3 of us then.Only 750 to sell now.
Middlesbrough on 10:14 - Aug 12 with 910 viewsdezzar

Anyone having trouble with Ticketmaster site just keeps timing me out when i try to proceed to checkout.
Middlesbrough on 11:00 - Aug 12 with 886 viewsswitchingcode

Middlesbrough on 08:17 - Aug 11 by londonscottish

What's the score with digital ST's? Presumably that would be a plan B if you don't have a physical card? Seems like more and more clubs are going that way.

I’ve now got mine but plan B for those and there are many who haven’t received their ST cards there is an option to print their ticket for the game Tomorrow night☹️We are PL on field but still Div 2 off it shambles
Middlesbrough on 11:03 - Aug 12 with 877 viewsdezzar

Managed to finally get them URRRs
Middlesbrough on 11:06 - Aug 12 with 870 viewsTacticalR

Middlesbrough on 11:00 - Aug 12 by switchingcode

I’ve now got mine but plan B for those and there are many who haven’t received their ST cards there is an option to print their ticket for the game Tomorrow night☹️We are PL on field but still Div 2 off it shambles

You would have thought that with a new ground and new hardware/software systems Brentford would have been on top of this.

Air hostess clique

Middlesbrough on 11:06 - Aug 12 with 870 viewsNorthernr

Middlesbrough on 11:00 - Aug 12 by switchingcode

Loads of clubs having issues. Liverpool advising people to get to their first game 2 hours before the start or risk missing kick off having put in a digital ticketing system which has been an ars in testing. West Ham similar.

Combination of staff being furloughed, staff isolating, staff ill, and the modern obsession that you should have everything on your phone leading to tech getting launched that isn't ready, or suitable for certain fanbases.
Middlesbrough on 13:00 - Aug 12 with 829 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Middlesbrough on 11:06 - Aug 12 by Northernr

Loads of clubs having issues. Liverpool advising people to get to their first game 2 hours before the start or risk missing kick off having put in a digital ticketing system which has been an ars in testing. West Ham similar.

Combination of staff being furloughed, staff isolating, staff ill, and the modern obsession that you should have everything on your phone leading to tech getting launched that isn't ready, or suitable for certain fanbases.

Thought it was great yesterday. Rusty old turnstile with a girl tearing off ticket stubs. Thought the infra-red thermometer thing was a nonsense. Didn’t they announce recently that a lot of them are faulty and shouldn’t be used for that type of thing.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Middlesbrough on 15:33 - Aug 12 with 774 viewsswitchingcode

Yes I’ve seen that regarding other clubs but we stopped selling STs 6 months ago so plenty of time to get them sent out.
Middlesbrough on 15:42 - Aug 12 with 756 viewsPinnerPaul

A bit comforting to know that it isn't just Mr Hoos and us with the same issues!

The thing I'm puzzled about, is that he talked about any improvements to the infrastructure/IT etc etc had to show ROI (Return on Investment) - hard to see how this benefits any club £s wise over and above the bar coded ST card.

I CAN see that as an advantage over sending out 10,000 cards every year, but can't see the big upside between that & the QR technology.
Middlesbrough on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 740 viewsBacon

Middlesbrough on 15:22 - Aug 10 by Northernr

Annoying again that we're leaving it this late. I'm travelling up to Hull on Friday and not coming back, so the chances of me getting them in the post before I go are now zero.

Had the same issue called the Box office today and they have mine to collect at Boro.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024