Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 19:57 - Aug 17 with 4512 viewsterryb

Maybe I under estimated the ability of Fulham this season! Following on from their five goals at Huddersfield, they have scored twice in the opening ten minutes at Millwall.

We will do very well to overtake them tomorrow!
Fulham on 10:43 - Aug 18 with 966 viewsPinnerPaul

Me too Terry.

In a typical over reaction to the early games I can see them doing a Sunderland/Newcastle and walking this league now!
Fulham on 10:49 - Aug 18 with 955 viewsrsonist

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/report-pe

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/alan-swan

Some delightfully shady stuff from the Posh local about Cardiff's bogball.

In fairness, I'll be annoyed if we don't get a decent return out of our long throwers too this season.
Fulham on 10:55 - Aug 18 with 912 viewsrsonist

Fulham on 10:38 - Aug 18 by Antti_Heinola

Still very early days for everyone, but agree, Fulham look v good. I think West Brom will go up too. Sheff U, not convinced as yet.

Hoping Stoke revert to midtable drudge and aren't starting to live up to people's mildly baffling tips for them to be challengers. Fck them as a staff, record label and as a mfing crew.
Fulham on 11:03 - Aug 18 with 878 viewsTheChef

Anyone know if WBA have adopted Ismael's Barnsley-style of play yet?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fulham on 11:28 - Aug 18 with 840 viewsDavieQPR

Once you get the leg sapping muddy pitches and playing twice a week the teams with older players will start to struggle.
Fulham on 18:04 - Aug 18 with 667 viewsderbyhoop

Fulham on 22:53 - Aug 17 by kensalriser

Re our prospective promotion push, I wonder if people have forgotten just how often you need to win to stay near the top of the table.

1 in 2 roughly.
Probably afford to lose 6 to 10.
So let's hope people don't blow their top hen we do lose.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024