Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away shirt - wash issues? 16:17 - Aug 18 with 1911 viewsslmrstid

Asking for a friend here who's not registered on forums...

And my disclaimer here is I haven't got either new shirt for this season so can't say anything first hand (though I was planning to get the new home one...)

"Have you seen any grumbles about the black shirt? Worn twice but there's already white threads showing rather obviously through the black. Fabric definitely not up to the quality of, say, the green and yellow one. I've not worn it in unusual circumstances or been savaged by a cat, but it is definitely not going to look shiny and new for long. Would be less of an issue with the home shirt, it's the contrast that is telling."
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 16:18]
Away shirt - wash issues? on 16:25 - Aug 18 with 1845 viewsTacticalR

Is this the away kit we are talking about? Isn't it a brown shirt? Asking for Ernst Röhm.

Air hostess clique

Away shirt - wash issues? on 17:39 - Aug 18 with 1643 viewstoboboly

Afraid I have no info on the new shirts but in general the quality in the last few years of all items has been crap. Transfers peeling off, zips breaking, stitching coming undone, shrinking in the wash. Yet my training t-shirt from the cargiant days is still perfect.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Away shirt - wash issues? on 18:50 - Aug 18 with 1554 viewsMedwayR

I bought the home shirt today, I asked to try it on in-store but they said there's no changing room available which is a bit mickey mouse for a shop which mostly stocks clothing. When I got home and tried it on it's a bit on the long side so I now have to make another trip to return it, I could exchange it but I'm not taking the risk of a 3rd trip! I only bought a M so I was surprised at how long it is (they seem to think the average male height is 6'2) but when I looked online the sizes go from S to 9XL, who wears a 9XL ffs, baffling sizing.

As for the away shirt, with the material used I could see this being an issue. Incidentally, they didn't have any away shirts in stock in the club shop, when I asked when they'll be back in stock the store assistant said at least 4weeks as they sold the entire season's stock in 2 weeks!

Poll: Who’s better?

Away shirt - wash issues? on 18:57 - Aug 18 with 1530 viewsGloryHunter

I didn't realise you're supposed to wash replica shirts. Is that normal?
Away shirt - wash issues? on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 1456 viewsStanisgod

I thought there might be washing problems when i saw it, so i just hand washed it and seems ok.
Dont get why you would put white thread behind black/ navy or whatever. Nice shirt though.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Away shirt - wash issues? on 19:58 - Aug 18 with 1392 viewssaxbend

I'm not taking any chances with these beautiful shirts. Delicate wash on their own every time.
Away shirt - wash issues? on 07:16 - Aug 19 with 1126 viewsToast_R

Away shirt - wash issues? on 17:39 - Aug 18 by toboboly

Afraid I have no info on the new shirts but in general the quality in the last few years of all items has been crap. Transfers peeling off, zips breaking, stitching coming undone, shrinking in the wash. Yet my training t-shirt from the cargiant days is still perfect.

Le Coq Sportif, all my QPR gear from that era remains in perfect tact. They made really light, and baggy, shirts too. Bit of a shock when we moved on to Lotto and suddenly fitted shirts were a thing.
Away shirt - wash issues? on 07:26 - Aug 19 with 1103 viewsHoopstar

Washed it a couple times on 30 as per the instructions.

Not noticed any deterioration with it at all so far so fingers crossed. Really is a thing of beauty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024