Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley 21:55 - Aug 18 with 8068 viewsWatfordR

Think it's worth dialling back a bit on expectations for this game. No Odubajo, I reckon no Wallace, maybe no Dykes, one or two others struggling and the rest will be knackered.

I think I'd be pleased with a point right now.
Barnsley on 13:01 - Aug 20 with 805 viewsterryb

Barnsley on 12:55 - Aug 20 by DubaiR

Ball has done nothing to be dropped and has played well, but we will need to make changes to freshen things up, that is all. Who is more crucial Jojo or Ball?

Thay can both be rested against Oxford (along with all the other starters tomorrow), but I would be gobsmacked if they don't both play tomorrow. And quite possibly against Coventry.
Barnsley on 13:09 - Aug 20 with 781 viewsDavieQPR

Dykes was jumping up and down celebrating at full time so maybe not as bad as we think.
Barnsley on 13:20 - Aug 20 with 749 viewssprocket

I like Ball. Reminds me a little of Holloway. Good foil for JoJo but guess when Field/Amos are ready they will challenge him for spot. Good problem to have.
Barnsley on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 706 viewsRangersw12

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/score-predictions-qpr-away.307230/page-1

They don't seem very confident and seem a miles away from the way they played last season
Barnsley on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 684 viewstoboboly

Barnsley on 13:01 - Aug 20 by terryb

Thay can both be rested against Oxford (along with all the other starters tomorrow), but I would be gobsmacked if they don't both play tomorrow. And quite possibly against Coventry.

I'm normally all about the cups but think we need to rest everyone and field whoever in the paddocks doesn't look like they'll shit themselves,

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024