Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THIS is how you fix a draw! 19:28 - Aug 27 with 2451 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Utterly brilliant.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 19:30 - Aug 27 with 2433 viewsNorthernr

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 19:37 - Aug 27 with 2399 viewsNorthernr

Is this lad available for the FA Cup third round Brian? Sick of getting MK Dons or Blackburn.
THIS is how you fix a draw! on 21:38 - Aug 27 with 2078 viewsBrianMcCarthy

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 19:37 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Is this lad available for the FA Cup third round Brian? Sick of getting MK Dons or Blackburn.

Ya, he can arrange a tie against Bunclody for us. It would be a departure, but I can hear it now from Warbs:

"Bunclody are very good at what they do, and I mean that with no disrespect to them, they have quality all over the pitch, and...hang on...they all have hurleys...no disrespect, but Tuesday, to Saturday, to Wednesday, to Saturday with some bastards with sticks....."
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 21:39]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 23:42 - Aug 27 with 1836 viewsLoftgirl

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 21:38 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, he can arrange a tie against Bunclody for us. It would be a departure, but I can hear it now from Warbs:

"Bunclody are very good at what they do, and I mean that with no disrespect to them, they have quality all over the pitch, and...hang on...they all have hurleys...no disrespect, but Tuesday, to Saturday, to Wednesday, to Saturday with some bastards with sticks....."

No football to "take care of" though.
THIS is how you fix a draw! on 00:09 - Aug 28 with 1797 viewsMyke

We had something similar at one of our neighbouring GAA clubs last Christmas Brian. I won't say which one as , of course any impropriety is completely 'alleged'. It was a lotto draw and one of the organisers had the 'balls' (no sniggering at the back please) in his pocket. The draw was coming to a conclusion and our intrepid organiser had a clear winner in mind. He snuck one ball out of his pocket took a furtive look at it, didn't fancy it,slipped it back into his pocket, repeated the process and triumphantly produced the winning ball. All this was broadcast live on facebook (long since being deleted) - you couldn't make it up!
THIS is how you fix a draw! on 00:46 - Aug 28 with 1750 viewsCLAREMAN1995

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 19:30 - Aug 27 by Northernr

That was pretty funny but i am not completly sure what Rod was doing at the beginning ,checking to see it the guy had a wallet maybe .Not a good look but different times I guess
THIS is how you fix a draw! on 06:25 - Aug 28 with 1627 viewsDaBurgh

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 00:46 - Aug 28 by CLAREMAN1995

That was pretty funny but i am not completly sure what Rod was doing at the beginning ,checking to see it the guy had a wallet maybe .Not a good look but different times I guess

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 07:40 - Aug 28 with 1534 viewsDWQPR

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 21:38 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Brian, you forgot to add in ‘tremendous physicality’

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

THIS is how you fix a draw! on 09:09 - Aug 28 with 1373 viewsPaddyhoops

Corruption in the GAA in Ireland. You'll be telling the popes a Catholic, next. Brilliant Brian. 🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024