Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Tickets 07:59 - Sep 8 with 7580 viewsjimmya

Sorry to start a new thread on tickets again, but the main QPR site says the Everton tickets will go on general sale at 10am this morning. I have just logged on to claim my season ticket and I cannot see anywhere where to purchase?

I checked the Everton site also and they dont have any information on how to purchase QPR tickets for away fans either. The game is only in two weeks.

Does anyone have any information I have missed on this and managed to claim their season ticket seat for the match?

Cheers
Everton Tickets on 15:59 - Sep 10 with 1754 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton Tickets on 12:11 - Sep 10 by londonscottish

Yeah, maybe a bit harsh.

OK; plan B. Take on an external consultant for a 1-3 days and get them to tidy everything up.

The cost of NOT fixing things must be astronomical in terms of hundreds of hours of non-productive time for the box office staff.

Plus it's created some serious ill-will amongst the supporters. And how many new fans will we have lost during all this?

If anyone from the club is reading this, please invest a small amount and sort everything out.

Better still email Lee Hoos - he DID say to Clive that if anyone STILL had problems with digital ticketing to email him.
Everton Tickets on 10:28 - Sep 16 with 1594 viewslosethedrum

All season tickets have been released for general sale now & there are a lot of them available some areas over 70 % empty .
Everton Tickets on 10:44 - Sep 16 with 1554 viewslondonscottish

In other news, I actually managed to log onto the new ticketing site at 10.00 am and buy two away tickets for West Brom in one go.

I think I've FINALLY cracked it on my 3rd attempt........

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Everton Tickets on 11:02 - Sep 16 with 1531 viewsParkRoyalR

Everton Tickets on 15:59 - Sep 10 by PinnerPaul

Better still email Lee Hoos - he DID say to Clive that if anyone STILL had problems with digital ticketing to email him.

Does Lee Hoos think the entire fan-base is semi-retired and has time to continually wait on the line or email the club each and every time the level of 'customer' service is beyond acceptable.

In my business, if I was expecting my customers to continually invest their valuable time in pointing out our glaringly obvious failings, we would be out of business fairly quickly.

i would recommend they spend less time drafting lame excuses (Reading loyalty point fiasco, now advertising for hospitality staff etc) and more time on fixing the obvious. None of this is difficult.

How our website has'nt won an industry award for being the most user unfriendly counter-intuitive bucket of brown stuff is the only thing that surprises me.

Scottish has it 100% right, get a consultant in and fix it, it's costing you a huge amount of lost revenue.
Everton Tickets on 11:25 - Sep 16 with 1481 viewsstainrods_elbow

I presume, for Hoos/the club to hire a properly professional consultant to overhaul their digital derring-doudou, they'd have to acknowledge their own incompetence when it comes to the clearly astronomically complicated task of selling tickets, rather than chummily inviting personal emails etc. and talking about learning lessons on a week to week basis, which is so much comfier.

We were actually far more efficient at doing this challenging thing when Daphne Biggs was overseeing the box office, you went and queued up, or just sent them an SAE. Now it's Shitmaster, impenetrable ground plans, stupid nonsense about how trying to buy more than six tickets makes you a potential fraudster, and a whole host of pathetic late capitalist excuses.

Mind you, they're thrilled to have us back, apparently.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Everton Tickets on 11:46 - Sep 16 with 1453 viewsParkRoyalR

Everton Tickets on 11:25 - Sep 16 by stainrods_elbow

I presume, for Hoos/the club to hire a properly professional consultant to overhaul their digital derring-doudou, they'd have to acknowledge their own incompetence when it comes to the clearly astronomically complicated task of selling tickets, rather than chummily inviting personal emails etc. and talking about learning lessons on a week to week basis, which is so much comfier.

We were actually far more efficient at doing this challenging thing when Daphne Biggs was overseeing the box office, you went and queued up, or just sent them an SAE. Now it's Shitmaster, impenetrable ground plans, stupid nonsense about how trying to buy more than six tickets makes you a potential fraudster, and a whole host of pathetic late capitalist excuses.

Mind you, they're thrilled to have us back, apparently.

Trying to help, thinking cap on, and it may be already on our website (somewhere), but bought a Karcher Jetwasher recently and thought not reading all that small print, I'll get with the kids and find a video on You Tube as to how I set it up,

Low and behold genial northern fella posted such video's as to how to set it up as he then set about jet-washing his patio,

Now if a tech savvy R's fan could do one of these for 'how to navigate our website and buy a match ticket' I'm sure it would be a hit - maybe even one of Lee's team in the box office could do?
Everton Tickets on 12:00 - Sep 16 with 1426 viewsDieByYourSide

Fear my first box office/ticketing incident of the season could be inbound.

Season Ticket Holders who've bought their own 'reserved' seat, should we have got a separate email with a dedicated Everton ticket or are we just hoping it will be added on to the e-ticket we use every week? Didn't go to the Oxford game so not sure how it works...

EDIT - Tbf just got an instant reply on email from the Club saying my ticket will be on my season card.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 12:11]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Everton Tickets on 12:38 - Sep 16 with 1372 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Everton Tickets on 12:00 - Sep 16 by DieByYourSide

Fear my first box office/ticketing incident of the season could be inbound.

Season Ticket Holders who've bought their own 'reserved' seat, should we have got a separate email with a dedicated Everton ticket or are we just hoping it will be added on to the e-ticket we use every week? Didn't go to the Oxford game so not sure how it works...

EDIT - Tbf just got an instant reply on email from the Club saying my ticket will be on my season card.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 12:11]

Glad you got that and that is what happened with Oxford. However, they could make it clearer from the acknowledgement e-mail to save fielding calls from people. A pretty simple quick win.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton Tickets on 12:54 - Sep 16 with 1345 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 12:38 - Sep 16 by CroydonCaptJack

Glad you got that and that is what happened with Oxford. However, they could make it clearer from the acknowledgement e-mail to save fielding calls from people. A pretty simple quick win.

Precisely - stop sending out emails that tell you bollx.

The one I just got confirming my Baggies tickets tells me in the general info that supporters buying home tickets "will receive digital tickets via email." The last four words are in bold.

And are just wrong.

It's almost as if we've all got 40 minutes spare so we can sit in a queue waiting to finally have a long-suffering box office person say "no, actually they'll be added to your ST automatically".

FFS none of this is rocket science.

Everton Tickets on 14:21 - Sep 16 with 1258 viewsGalileo

In contrast it was easy as to log on and register with the Reading ticket site to purchase tickets for last Saturday's match with the added bonus of NO spurious admin charges.
Everton Tickets on 14:38 - Sep 16 with 1224 viewssouthbrookstreet

Everton Tickets on 16:02 - Sep 8 by marky67

good news for those managing to book online is there is no booking fee again. saved me a trip down to the box office tomorrow.

what do you mean … is there no booking fee again ? I thought booking on line there is always a booking fee of a ridiculous £3.50 even if you print up your own ticket
Everton Tickets on 16:47 - Sep 16 with 1149 viewsRangersw12

Just ordered 5 on the website and it was pretty pain free

Confirmation and tickets received straight away aswell so maybe it's improving
Everton Tickets on 16:48 - Sep 16 with 1147 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 14:38 - Sep 16 by southbrookstreet

what do you mean … is there no booking fee again ? I thought booking on line there is always a booking fee of a ridiculous £3.50 even if you print up your own ticket

I didn't pay one for my Everton ticket but I did for WBA.

Must be a cup thing. Tickemaster obviously didn't expect Rangers to get past the first round and completely missed a gouging opportunity.

Everton Tickets on 17:04 - Sep 16 with 1106 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton Tickets on 11:02 - Sep 16 by ParkRoyalR

Does Lee Hoos think the entire fan-base is semi-retired and has time to continually wait on the line or email the club each and every time the level of 'customer' service is beyond acceptable.

In my business, if I was expecting my customers to continually invest their valuable time in pointing out our glaringly obvious failings, we would be out of business fairly quickly.

i would recommend they spend less time drafting lame excuses (Reading loyalty point fiasco, now advertising for hospitality staff etc) and more time on fixing the obvious. None of this is difficult.

How our website has'nt won an industry award for being the most user unfriendly counter-intuitive bucket of brown stuff is the only thing that surprises me.

Scottish has it 100% right, get a consultant in and fix it, it's costing you a huge amount of lost revenue.

Not having a go, but what's going to have more effect, moaning on here or sending an email - even to my technical dunce of a brain , they take the same amount of time!
Everton Tickets on 17:35 - Sep 16 with 1083 viewsParkRoyalR

Everton Tickets on 17:04 - Sep 16 by PinnerPaul

Not having a go, but what's going to have more effect, moaning on here or sending an email - even to my technical dunce of a brain , they take the same amount of time!

Fair point, but we have a great spokesman / union rep who meets the CEO once in a while and says my colleagues / your members are beyond frustrated, step up and sort this mess out.

And they might, just might, listen and take note. Although I think they go for the excuse book rather too quickly so I just don't have any confidence they can do the easy + quick fixes needed.

In fairness, I have emailed the club a couple of times (not about tickets) with a few suggestions how to improve back of house as obvious how we're falling behind our competitors and not had the courtesy of a response or even acknowledgment.
Everton Tickets on 17:37 - Sep 16 with 1079 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton Tickets on 17:35 - Sep 16 by ParkRoyalR

Fair point, but we have a great spokesman / union rep who meets the CEO once in a while and says my colleagues / your members are beyond frustrated, step up and sort this mess out.

And they might, just might, listen and take note. Although I think they go for the excuse book rather too quickly so I just don't have any confidence they can do the easy + quick fixes needed.

In fairness, I have emailed the club a couple of times (not about tickets) with a few suggestions how to improve back of house as obvious how we're falling behind our competitors and not had the courtesy of a response or even acknowledgment.

Fair enough mate.

Think they are pretty good at 'fire fighting' but you're right, there needs to be a longer term fix or fixes for the problem(s).
Everton Tickets on 21:46 - Sep 16 with 910 viewsGloryHunter

Everton Tickets on 11:46 - Sep 16 by ParkRoyalR

Trying to help, thinking cap on, and it may be already on our website (somewhere), but bought a Karcher Jetwasher recently and thought not reading all that small print, I'll get with the kids and find a video on You Tube as to how I set it up,

Low and behold genial northern fella posted such video's as to how to set it up as he then set about jet-washing his patio,

Now if a tech savvy R's fan could do one of these for 'how to navigate our website and buy a match ticket' I'm sure it would be a hit - maybe even one of Lee's team in the box office could do?

That is brilliant. It could even be part of a YouTube series, including, "How to be a QPR supporter", and "How to buy a beer and a pie at QPR on a match day".
Everton Tickets on 08:37 - Sep 17 with 796 viewsBushman

My Bournemouth tickets arrived in the post on Wednesday 🙄

I’ve got a season ticket are the Everton tkts just added onto the ap?

Ap9logies I haven’t read the whole thread if this has been covered

😬
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 8:45]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024