Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Tickets 07:59 - Sep 8 with 7579 viewsjimmya

Sorry to start a new thread on tickets again, but the main QPR site says the Everton tickets will go on general sale at 10am this morning. I have just logged on to claim my season ticket and I cannot see anywhere where to purchase?

I checked the Everton site also and they dont have any information on how to purchase QPR tickets for away fans either. The game is only in two weeks.

Does anyone have any information I have missed on this and managed to claim their season ticket seat for the match?

Cheers
Everton Tickets on 16:49 - Sep 8 with 1977 viewsBklynRanger

Everton Tickets on 16:02 - Sep 8 by marky67

good news for those managing to book online is there is no booking fee again. saved me a trip down to the box office tomorrow.

Yet I had a booking fee for my tickets...

The whole thing is like some random universe generator with each ticket buying experience a uniquely disfunctional one, no two fcuk ups ever being quite the same. Well done to the club for spicing things up like this.
Everton Tickets on 16:57 - Sep 8 with 1948 viewsWatfordR

Email from club last night to confirm ticket bought and paid for, and ticket in digital wallet. Money taken from bank this morning.

All appears good.
Everton Tickets on 17:14 - Sep 8 with 1941 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 16:49 - Sep 8 by BklynRanger

Yet I had a booking fee for my tickets...

The whole thing is like some random universe generator with each ticket buying experience a uniquely disfunctional one, no two fcuk ups ever being quite the same. Well done to the club for spicing things up like this.

It's quite incredibly badly done, isn't it.

This morning I thought maybe I was just being dense then one of the QPR Whatsapp groups I'm on suddenly kicked off with people tearing their hair out. And these are people who've been going and/or have had ST's for decades.

My son decided that I was being a plum and started showing me that my complicated and convoluted way of doing things was arse. Except non of the obvious things he was trying (and I had tried) would actually work.

It's the most shit bit of IT known to man.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Everton Tickets on 18:37 - Sep 8 with 1869 viewsted_hendrix

Feck me gently!!!

How long ago was it when we sent a cheque to the club and got all excited when an envelope dropped on your door mat with a little booklet of tear off season tickets in a nice cheap plastic wallet.

Has anybody tried switching themselves off and on again? that might work.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Everton Tickets on 18:51 - Sep 8 with 1850 viewsflynnbo

Everton Tickets on 16:34 - Sep 8 by Toast_R

After my fourth attempt I actually got through. Waited a good 20 minutes and a good 5 minutes at No1 in the queue before a Scottish lady answered and booked the seats I wanted.

I have sent a complaint email to the Box Office again.

Going to do it all again for West Brom later this month. Might take the morning off.

Eventually I got through having started again but this time in 9th and not 11th position and it took 18 minutes. Was told it all went through (I was buying for two other season ticket holders and a guest ticket). The very hepful person informed me that I'd get an email as confirmation-still waiting and I've checked spam and trash folders but I'll be patient as they've been inundated.
Everton Tickets on 19:06 - Sep 8 with 1834 viewsGloryHunter

Everton Tickets on 15:41 - Sep 8 by denhamhoop2

Go to the head on the Ticketmaster page/Ticketing and look down and see if you have a Notification should show your Season Ticket seat there and give you the option to buy your own seat

Yeah I did all that. It was my ST seat, reserved for me. The problem was the payment page, which just got stuck in a loop. It seems that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Thing is, I buy loads of stuff online, and the one thing they all seem to be good at is taking the money. QPR seem to manage to make this difficult.
Everton Tickets on 19:08 - Sep 8 with 1832 viewsGloryHunter

Everton Tickets on 15:58 - Sep 8 by flynnbo

Just got cut off after 8 minutes on hold and 6th in the queue!

Lee Hoos says this doesn't happen - we only got cut off after 40 minutes - now upped to 60 minutes.
Everton Tickets on 12:42 - Sep 9 with 1632 viewsenfieldargh

also cut off the the 3rd time today having waited from 11th, 12th & 10th in the queue.

Need to book 3 st and a regular seat.

Its so fecking rubbish

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Tickets on 12:48 - Sep 9 with 1614 viewsflynnbo

Everton Tickets on 18:51 - Sep 8 by flynnbo

Eventually I got through having started again but this time in 9th and not 11th position and it took 18 minutes. Was told it all went through (I was buying for two other season ticket holders and a guest ticket). The very hepful person informed me that I'd get an email as confirmation-still waiting and I've checked spam and trash folders but I'll be patient as they've been inundated.

I sent an email to the Box Office last night and a member of staff, Diane, responded very quickly this morning attaching my guest's ticket with QR code..
[Post edited 9 Sep 2021 16:35]
Everton Tickets on 12:56 - Sep 9 with 1604 viewsenfieldargh

Everton Tickets on 12:42 - Sep 9 by enfieldargh

also cut off the the 3rd time today having waited from 11th, 12th & 10th in the queue.

Need to book 3 st and a regular seat.

Its so fecking rubbish

I take it all back

4th call straight through no waiting 4 tickets secured

Wonderful qpr

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Everton Tickets on 13:42 - Sep 9 with 1549 viewsLanhoop

Hmm. Got the confirmation email yesterday but still no digital ticket email. Sigh.
Everton Tickets on 15:46 - Sep 9 with 1469 viewsmarky67

Everton Tickets on 13:42 - Sep 9 by Lanhoop

Hmm. Got the confirmation email yesterday but still no digital ticket email. Sigh.

snap
Everton Tickets on 16:04 - Sep 9 with 1454 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 13:42 - Sep 9 by Lanhoop

Yeah but you won't.

The ticket is now linked to your ST barcode.

Everton Tickets on 16:17 - Sep 9 with 1436 viewsLanhoop

Everton Tickets on 16:04 - Sep 9 by londonscottish

Yeah but you won't.

The ticket is now linked to your ST barcode.

Well that's not what the confirmation email says...

Supporters buying tickets for a game ay KPFS "will receive digital tickets via email".

No mention of ST at all.
Everton Tickets on 07:44 - Sep 10 with 1273 viewsDevon_4_England

Everton Tickets on 16:17 - Sep 9 by Lanhoop

Supporters buying tickets for a game ay KPFS "will receive digital tickets via email".

No mention of ST at all.

If you are buying your season ticket seat for a home Cup game the ticket is loaded onto your Season Ticket so you’ll receive a confirmation email but no separate e-ticket unless you book a different seat.
Everton Tickets on 08:49 - Sep 10 with 1211 viewstoboboly

Everton Tickets on 07:44 - Sep 10 by Devon_4_England

If you are buying your season ticket seat for a home Cup game the ticket is loaded onto your Season Ticket so you’ll receive a confirmation email but no separate e-ticket unless you book a different seat.

This is where the comms break down again. So on the website (which ou would probably not look at after purchasing your ticket) it says;

"ST holders who requested the automatic cup tie scheme will have their tickets processed and uploaded onto their 21/22 digital ST and for non-digital supporters, their ticket will be uploaded to their valid QPR pay season card automatically"

However the confirmation email for the purchase of your ticket (which you likely would read through) says;

"Home Matches: Supporters purchasing tickets for a game at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium will receive digital tickets via email. Supporters can add their tickets to their Google/Apple wallets by selecting the relevant icon on the email, alternatively their tickets are attached to the email which can be scanned on a mobile/tablet device or printed off. Home tickets are also automatically stored within the QPR App via the Ticket Wallet."

Also for the Oxford game the tickets were emailed over in a separate email moments after the confirmation email (as has happened for a number of seasons).

The problem is still contradicting communication and also more bizarrely changing processes from match to match.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Everton Tickets on 08:50 - Sep 10 with 1212 viewsGloryHunter

No mention of ST at all.

"will receive digital tickets via email"

. . . is another website error. It doesn't mean it.
Everton Tickets on 10:11 - Sep 10 with 1160 viewsNW5Hoop

Had the confirmation email, but no email with tickets, nothing on the app. Do your own seats for Cup games go on to your season ticket?
Everton Tickets on 10:43 - Sep 10 with 1133 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 10:11 - Sep 10 by NW5Hoop

Had the confirmation email, but no email with tickets, nothing on the app. Do your own seats for Cup games go on to your season ticket?

Yes.

It's unnerving but it worked for me & my son at the Oxford game.

I made an effort to get there early just in case.......

Everton Tickets on 10:46 - Sep 10 with 1127 viewslondonscottish

No mention of ST at all.

Yeah that completely head f***ed me the last time round.

Like a vast amount of the "information" being supplied by the club about tickets, that's just more bollx designed to f*** with your head.

ETA; the most galling thing in all of this is that all of the box office staff on the front line understand exactly what the new systems do and don't do.

If the IT people spoke them and/or actually tried to use our systems (how about that?!) it would be trivial to correct all the misleading messages on the websites and in emails.

At the same time, they could fix all the broken links on the exiting systems and automatically funnel people to the correct ticketing site and stop people searching around in all the wrong areas.

I feel really really sorry for the box office staff dealing with the endless deluge of pissed off people on the phones. 95% of this could be sorted at a stroke.

If this continues much longer someone's head should roll. It's simply unacceptable in this day and age.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 11:19]

Everton Tickets on 11:32 - Sep 10 with 1087 viewsLanhoop

I don't think firing someone over this is right as I've always thought the guys who are there are doing their best but I think it's pretty clear they are at least 1 person too few in the web/IT/media department.

Stretched too far with twitter, instagram, apps, website updates, video stuff, match programme, emails and dealing with the sport and local press is more than that small team can manage let alone dealing with the legacy website/ticketing issues.
Everton Tickets on 12:11 - Sep 10 with 1023 viewslondonscottish

Everton Tickets on 11:32 - Sep 10 by Lanhoop

I don't think firing someone over this is right as I've always thought the guys who are there are doing their best but I think it's pretty clear they are at least 1 person too few in the web/IT/media department.

Stretched too far with twitter, instagram, apps, website updates, video stuff, match programme, emails and dealing with the sport and local press is more than that small team can manage let alone dealing with the legacy website/ticketing issues.

Yeah, maybe a bit harsh.

OK; plan B. Take on an external consultant for a 1-3 days and get them to tidy everything up.

The cost of NOT fixing things must be astronomical in terms of hundreds of hours of non-productive time for the box office staff.

Plus it's created some serious ill-will amongst the supporters. And how many new fans will we have lost during all this?

If anyone from the club is reading this, please invest a small amount and sort everything out.

Everton Tickets on 15:03 - Sep 10 with 933 viewsStanisgod

Everton Tickets on 19:08 - Sep 8 by GloryHunter

Lee Hoos says this doesn't happen - we only got cut off after 40 minutes - now upped to 60 minutes.

We should all stop lying and exaggerating, the ticket system is wonderful and perfect, encouraging people to go.
Is that better Lee, or can you not hear with all that sand in your ears.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Everton Tickets on 15:05 - Sep 10 with 931 viewsStanisgod

No mention of ST at all.

Still waiting for my Oxford confirmation e mail 😀

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Everton Tickets on 15:56 - Sep 10 with 871 viewsdenhamhoop2

Everton Tickets on 15:05 - Sep 10 by Stanisgod

Still waiting for my Oxford confirmation e mail 😀

Join the club same with Everton game and they wonder why people get angry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024