Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guinness Shandy!!! 18:56 - Sep 28 with 7169 viewsWatfordR

46 years of drinking in pubs and that’s the first time I’ve ever seen anyone ask for one!

I’m not sure he’d be allowed in Kilburn!!!
Guinness Shandy!!! on 11:04 - Sep 29 with 1434 viewsDWQPR

Guinness Shandy!!! on 09:49 - Sep 29 by Maggsinho

"Also like the Irish Moss drink, the Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch is a notorious drink among men (and some women too) who seek “vigor”. It is believed “to put lead in your pencil “, “put it back” and boost energy that will lead to an increased libido. Yes, it's like a Jamaican version of a sex drive tonic."

https://www.jamaica-land-we-love.com/jamaican-guinness-stout-punch-recipe.html

Or you could try this as an alternative. Was introduced to it at Cropover in Barbados a few years back. Gave me some funny dreams that night and when I was telling the waitress what I had drunk the next morning she gave some strange looks and as she walked away started laughing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Guinness Shandy!!! on 11:44 - Sep 29 with 1384 viewsstowmarketrange

Guinness Shandy!!! on 10:58 - Sep 29 by Metallica_Hoop

I prefer Murphy's as I hate drinking and eating and 6 pints of Guinness feels like you've eaten a burger to boot.

I had a meal in the spoons last night after a couple of pints of Guinness and it wasn’t a smart move on my part.It was a real struggle walking down to the white horse to have some more.
Guinness Shandy!!! on 13:23 - Sep 29 with 1330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Guinness Shandy!!! on 10:58 - Sep 29 by Metallica_Hoop

I prefer Murphy's as I hate drinking and eating and 6 pints of Guinness feels like you've eaten a burger to boot.

Either will do me. Murphy's is less work alright.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Guinness Shandy!!! on 13:38 - Sep 29 with 1309 viewsKonk

Guinness Shandy!!! on 21:54 - Sep 28 by Konk

An Irish mate of mine ordered a Guinness shandy out of morbid curiosity, in some pub in Surrey recently, as it appeared on the pub’s App. He’s pretty picky about his Guinness and he reckoned it was comfortably the worst thing he’d ever tried to drink. Jesus Christ, just thinking about it makes me want to puke. I’ve a photo somewhere.

My mate's pint of Guinness shandy. Rank.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Guinness Shandy!!! on 15:19 - Sep 29 with 1230 viewsdermyqpr

A few years back whilst visiting The Conynham I ask the barstaff if they could make me 6 Baby Guinness. I explained that it was a shot of Tia Maria topped (slowly) with Baileys. There was a bit of toing and froing and quizzical looks. The gaffer came up to me and I told him how to do it. 15 minutes later we got 6 pints of the black stuff, each infused with a shot of Tia Maria And a shot of Baileys.
I know someone at the bar downed one. We just stared at the drinks and over at the gaffer. He just shuffled off and no money was exchanged.
Boy we laughed about that for a long time.
Guinness Shandy!!! on 16:26 - Sep 29 with 1170 viewsMick_S

Guinness Shandy!!! on 13:38 - Sep 29 by Konk

My mate's pint of Guinness shandy. Rank.

Where’s your mate? You ain’t kidding me konky-baby. That’s yours, that is.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guinness Shandy!!! on 17:30 - Sep 29 with 1131 viewsKonk

Guinness Shandy!!! on 16:26 - Sep 29 by Mick_S

Where’s your mate? You ain’t kidding me konky-baby. That’s yours, that is.

Mate, I've never even had a lager shandy, never mind ordered a Guinness one! I swear, it was an Irish mate who ordered it. He's lived in England for 30+ years, and still feels the need to send me pictures of his disappointing pints, more or less every weekend. You'd think he'd have come to terms with it by now.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Guinness Shandy!!! on 17:46 - Sep 29 with 1119 viewsPaddyhoops

Your bang on with the three taps of harp Guinness and harp.
I remember my local introduced a tap containing
Frustenburg lager. It fairly bamboozled the locals in rural Roscommon.
Login to get fewer ads

Guinness Shandy!!! on 17:49 - Sep 29 with 1113 viewsPaddyhoops

The finest pint of Guinness known to man is to be got at Canton caseys . Its been so long since I've been there, I can't recall whether its in Mullingar or Tullamore.
Can anybody refresh my memory?
Guinness Shandy!!! on 17:49 - Sep 29 with 1113 viewsMick_S

Guinness Shandy!!! on 17:30 - Sep 29 by Konk

Mate, I've never even had a lager shandy, never mind ordered a Guinness one! I swear, it was an Irish mate who ordered it. He's lived in England for 30+ years, and still feels the need to send me pictures of his disappointing pints, more or less every weekend. You'd think he'd have come to terms with it by now.

Shandy is often described as “refreshing.” I’ve never, ever been refreshed by anything in my life. My palate has never been refreshed. A shower is just cleaner. What the feck does refreshed mean?
A nice relaxing holiday cheers you up. A change of scenery is just that. A brain break.

Stupid word.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Guinness Shandy!!! on 18:07 - Sep 29 with 1097 viewsBklynRanger

That's a rather refreshing take on it all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024