Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle/Ferdinand 18:24 - Oct 7 with 5722 viewsdaveB

Now Newcastle have been taken over wonder if they'll move for Ferdinand as DOF, would be a popular choice for them getting fans onside
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 23:38 - Oct 8 with 699 viewsextratimeR

This is a very fair point, Amanda Staveley has shown great patience with this deal, and the outgoing owner has left new owners with a clear run on Premiership FFP , ( Budget will now allow £190,000,000 for incoming Players).

Although I am sure she will invite Les onto the Board, I would think the presence of Keegan would make that an immediate NO anyway.

( I honestly don't think Les would walk away from what he is helping to create here anyway).

Just watched ManaisTaylor video, amazing lady!
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 08:15 - Oct 9 with 556 viewsessextaxiboy

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 11:30 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

And that's not OK either.

Exactly my point ..
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 10:17 - Oct 9 with 488 viewsnumptydumpty

I can't see Les going to Newcastle

I believe he loves what is going on here and we breaking stereotypes and absolutely going down the ethical and entertaining way whilst attempting to develop within.

Obviously anyone that goes there, sure their income go up out of the stratosphere but Les Obviously already a wealthy man and my view he not in it for the money know.

No chance Les going to Newcastle.

Think he got way more kudos sticking it out with ourselves.

Not really a challenge up there though also. In few years almost guaranteed success with the kind money they eventually be dealing in.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024