Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle/Ferdinand 18:24 - Oct 7 with 5723 viewsdaveB

Now Newcastle have been taken over wonder if they'll move for Ferdinand as DOF, would be a popular choice for them getting fans onside
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 2032 viewsdezzar

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:50 - Oct 7 by CiderwithRsie

"If Adolf Hitler flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway"

Excatly mate
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:07 - Oct 7 with 2032 viewskensalriser

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:45 - Oct 7 by GloryHunter

Geordie fans on the radio earlier were saying that people with views such as yours are soft woke southern snowflakes trying to spoil their dreams.

Of course. I guess we can look forward to Newcastle fans voting for a hardline Islamic city council with policies denying rights to women, bodily mutilation as punishments and extra judicial killing of players transferred to rivals. They probably would vote for the latter, thinking about it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:09 - Oct 7 with 2018 viewsSuperhoop83

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:07 - Oct 7 by kensalriser

Of course. I guess we can look forward to Newcastle fans voting for a hardline Islamic city council with policies denying rights to women, bodily mutilation as punishments and extra judicial killing of players transferred to rivals. They probably would vote for the latter, thinking about it.

It's just dawned on me that this will be Man City all over again.

It is also morally repugnant.

Suffering since 1978.

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:13 - Oct 7 with 2002 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:07 - Oct 7 by kensalriser

At least their fans will think twice about nicking anything from the club shop.It’s hard to clap with no hands.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:16 - Oct 7 with 1993 viewsLythamR

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:06 - Oct 7 by GloryHunter

Welcome to the new "Global Britain". We will do literally anything for money.

If Les wanted anything to do with this bunch, then he would not be half the man I thought he was.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 21:08]

Selling England by the pound
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:33 - Oct 7 with 1949 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Saudi Arabia is no different to the UAE, another authoritarian, theocratic, despotic regime who’s leader Sheik Mohammed Al Maktoum was proven in Court this week to have been responsible for phone hacking, stalking and what amounts to kidnap and perverting the course of Justice. The UAE effectively own Manchester City.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:45 - Oct 7 with 1924 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:33 - Oct 7 by Beckenhamhoop

Saudi Arabia is no different to the UAE, another authoritarian, theocratic, despotic regime who’s leader Sheik Mohammed Al Maktoum was proven in Court this week to have been responsible for phone hacking, stalking and what amounts to kidnap and perverting the course of Justice. The UAE effectively own Manchester City.

I travelled to the UAE about 4 years,but I’ve never been to Saudi Arabia,but I wouldn’t compare the two countries judging by their record on human rights issues.
I can only comment as a tourist,but I bet it’s a lot less strict in Dubai and Abu Dhabi than it is in Riyadh and Jeddah.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:15 - Oct 7 with 1851 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Amnesty International might not agree with your brief observations as a tourist.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/middle-east-and-north-africa/united-arab-emi
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:15 - Oct 7 with 1850 viewsHastings_Hoops

Not sure Les would see this as a very good opportunity. He has much better influence, recognition and longevity at QPR
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:23 - Oct 7 with 1834 viewsdaveB

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:09 - Oct 7 by Superhoop83

It's just dawned on me that this will be Man City all over again.

It is also morally repugnant.

it will be more difficult than it was for Man City with FFP
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:37 - Oct 7 with 1774 viewsted_hendrix

Take it easy, but take it.

Woody Guthrie.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:38 - Oct 7 with 1777 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:15 - Oct 7 by Beckenhamhoop

Amnesty International might not agree with your brief observations as a tourist.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/middle-east-and-north-africa/united-arab-emi

No executions were reported in 2020.Can the same be said for Saudi Arabia?
I’m not saying that the UAE is the perfect place to live and work,but I’d say it was a lot better than Saudi Arabia who executed an unknown number of people both at home and abroad.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:39 - Oct 7 with 1773 viewsSuperhoop83

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:23 - Oct 7 by daveB

it will be more difficult than it was for Man City with FFP

Nah, we'll just get fined again.

Suffering since 1978.

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:53 - Oct 7 with 1740 viewsdaveB

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:39 - Oct 7 by Superhoop83

actually contradicting myself a bit was listening to a Simon Jordan interview just now and he was saying as they have made a profit in recent years they do have 3 years where they can spend fortunes before they will face any FFP issues
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 23:37 - Oct 7 with 1699 viewsCiderwithRsie

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:06 - Oct 7 by GloryHunter

Welcome to the new "Global Britain". We will do literally anything for money.

If Les wanted anything to do with this bunch, then he would not be half the man I thought he was.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 21:08]

In all seriousness, I may be naive on this, but when you listened to Les talking about (e.g.) the BLM/Milwall kerfuffle I think it is unlikely that he'd want to work for the Saudis.

Personally I'm glad to be a QPR fan rather than a Newcastle fan right now. You can say plenty about Fernandes but having a choice of the Saudis or Mike Ashley makes me bloody glad we've got him.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 06:22 - Oct 8 with 1551 viewsPaddyhoops

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:39 - Oct 7 by Superhoop83

Listening to the coverage of the take over on 5 live this morning. They commented that Citeh and the scum had made losses of 1.5 billion combined since thier respective takeovers.
Champions leauge final was between??
FFP??
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 08:38 - Oct 8 with 1458 viewsPinnerPaul

I don't suppose the new owners have a clue who Les Ferdinand is.

Probably never heard of little old QPR either come to that!
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 08:43 - Oct 8 with 1447 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Careful the 'Flies' will start turning up on the thread praising MDF (or whatever he calls himself) or trying to sell us exotic kitchens with a free Keffiyeh.

I watched 'The dissident' last week as you can probably tell.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 09:05 - Oct 8 with 1406 viewsessextaxiboy

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 18:59 - Oct 7 by Paddyhoops

From hence forth they shall be known as Saudi Arabia.
They'll become another doped up football club operating under the guise of Finacial fair play.
Still there long suffering fans will get the long awaited major trophy that they believe they should win every year.
Not sure when the last one was.
As for the ethics of the take over. There are none.
Its Saudia Arabia.

We have hosted the Saudi Super Cup on two occasions.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 9:14]
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 09:10 - Oct 8 with 1391 viewsJuzzie

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 06:22 - Oct 8 by Paddyhoops

Listening to the coverage of the take over on 5 live this morning. They commented that Citeh and the scum had made losses of 1.5 billion combined since thier respective takeovers.
Champions leauge final was between??
FFP??

I think FFP came in after they had spent the vast majority and got a foothold in place.

Makes me laugh seeing comments that ‘Newcastle are now the richest club in the world”.
They are not as they are just one business amongst a portfolio of businesses owned by the Saudi’s.
With FFP, the owners can’t simply pump in millions as per Blackburn, Chelsea, Citeh and even ourselves.
They can probably do so in terms in terms of infrastructure such as academy, training facilities etc but when it comes to player transfers & salaries it has to be within the clubs means. Though I don’t doubt they know ways around that.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 11:11 - Oct 8 with 1263 viewsStanisgod

To be honest, the more competion for the Scum and M City the better, Eventually every Premier club will have mega rich owners and and theyll self implode.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 11:30 - Oct 8 with 1233 viewskensalriser

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 09:05 - Oct 8 by essextaxiboy

We have hosted the Saudi Super Cup on two occasions.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 9:14]

And that's not OK either.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 12:09 - Oct 8 with 1196 viewsBklynRanger

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:22 - Oct 7 by mobileDeWijs

Really good video, thanks - and I just learnt a new word - 'sportswashing'.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:26 - Oct 8 with 1039 viewshantssi

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:16 - Oct 7 by LythamR

Selling England by the pound

Great album, just had to listen to it again!
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 20:57]
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 22:52 - Oct 8 with 943 viewsBklynRanger

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:26 - Oct 8 by hantssi

Great album, just had to listen to it again!
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 20:57]

Genius album. That keyboard in the last third of Cinema Show that builds and then the celestial voices kick in and suddenly the whole album has been knitted together in one beautiful moment - could listen to that all day every day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024