Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. 23:38 - Oct 12 with 2666 viewsMyke

A few days to go, but just wondering is everyone happy for me to perpetuate the myth that I am responsible for our last two wins by starting the match thread, or does someone else want to have a go for Fulham?
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 18:07 - Oct 15 with 567 viewsHarbour

Very hard to call they are a good side and seem to have the better of us in recent seasons am expecting tough game i am going 3-3 draw Austin Dickie and Steph to score.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 19:55 - Oct 15 with 480 viewskensalriser

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 17:40 - Oct 15 by daveB

They will both play, I'm not buying that from him about them being a week away

Will they be fully match fit though?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 20:04 - Oct 15 with 471 viewsDorse

The Fulham firm has ordered their footmen to press their scarlet war trousers, whilst Mama has asked Mrs Butterworth in the kitchen to prepare a hamper and Snythe has warmed up the Bentley.

Meanwhile, Dom Ball is stuck in his own dressing gown after tying the belt in a double knot.

2-0 Rangers.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 20:51]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 20:24 - Oct 15 with 447 viewsToast_R

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 20:04 - Oct 15 by Dorse

The Fulham firm has ordered their footmen to press their scarlet war trousers, whilst Mama has asked Mrs Butterworth in the kitchen to prepare a hamper and Snythe has warmed up the Bentley.

Meanwhile, Dom Ball is stuck in his own dressing gown after tying the belt in a double knot.

2-0 Rangers.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 20:51]

What time does their Gin bar open?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024